Liberals Have Gone Off the Deep End Make Crazy Wag the Dog Claim

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
If you didn't think libs were crazy before, read this:

https://www.asiatimes.com/2020/01/article/is-trump-wagging-the-dog-in-the-middle-east/

Libs have totally lost touch with reality.

<<I anticipated that the current president would start a war. Is Donald Trump now, indeed, in the process of doing that, not against my fictional target, Honduras, but against Iran – a somewhat bigger fish?
Word of the killing of Iranian Revolutionary Guard General Qasem Soleimani came at the end of the working day Thursday, US Eastern time – and Congress had not been notified in advance.>>

If this doesn't convince you to vote Republican in 2020, nothing will.

https://www.asiatimes.com/2020/01/article/is-trump-wagging-the-dog-in-the-middle-east/

<<I anticipated that the current president would start a war. Is Donald Trump now, indeed, in the process of doing that, not against my fictional target, Honduras, but against Iran – a somewhat bigger fish?
Word of the killing of Iranian Revolutionary Guard General Qasem Soleimani came at the end of the working day Thursday, US Eastern time – and Congress had not been notified in advance.>>

The wag the dog theory is not really all the crazy and has some historical support.

Not to mention that Trump himself accused Obama of the very same thing not long ago.

Trump is a smart MFer. He got Iran to attack our embassy in Iraq so he could drone strike their top terrorist and launch us into war to help his campaign.

I thought lefties said he is stupid.

Trump's support has remained stable despite all the Democrats have done attempting to undermine it.

He doesn't need a "wag the dog" scenario.

Remember the "wag the dog" claims against Former President Clinton? And then, he was accused later of NOT doing enough to kill OBL? The RIght is bi-polar....thanks for the evidence.

^^^^
It’s a very bad thing for Liberals to go without sex for so long!

upload_2020-1-4_11-41-58.jpeg

Remember the "wag the dog" claims against Former President Clinton? And then, he was accused later of NOT doing enough to kill OBL? The RIght is bi-polar....thanks for the evidence.

He fired a few missiles while he was being impeached.

Do you think it was to distract from him getting blowjobs from interns in the Oval Office, or was it a legitimate military operation?

Do you think it was to distract from him getting blowjobs from interns in the Oval Office, or was it a legitimate military operation?
Exactly. Why didn't Clinton give the order to fire the missiles before he was impeached?

Exactly. Why didn't Clinton give the order to fire the missiles before he was impeached?

It may have been legit. I honestly don’t recall the nuances of the goings on in Croatia at that time.

The wag the dog theory is not really all the crazy and has some historical support.
Not to mention that Trump himself accused Obama of the very same thing not long ago.
Didn't Clinton order bombs dropped while he was facing impeachment?

Trump is a smart MFer. He got Iran to attack our embassy in Iraq so he could drone strike their top terrorist and launch us into war to help his campaign.

I thought lefties said he is stupid.
Democommiecrats already forgot about the embassy attack. Killing the terrorist was cold blooded murder.

Iran along with democrat allies are organizing coast to coast protest marches to support Iran.

Americans aren't fond of muslims to begin with. The backlash against protests might put Trump into the land slide history books.

The problem with the wag-the-dog theory is that DJT doesn't need cover from the beclowned "impeachment".

At this point, the "impeachment" has now turned into an effort to keep the Biden Crime Family out of prison. The hapless marxist fuckups, in their deranged efforts to get the Orange Man, have exposed Quid Pro Joe and his crack-addled deadbeat sprog to obvious violations of RICO statutes. President Trump has nothing to worry about.

70fc5c76199d961a.jpg

"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it". It wasn't that long ago when president Jimmy Carter displayed his ignorance and cowardice during the hostage situation. It took Reagan's strong policy to end the crisis. Secy/State Hillary refused to support embassy defense for fear of angering anti-American regimes and it's alleged that Obama ordered pizza while the Benghazi defenders ran out of ammunition. You can't deal with fanatic terrorism by paying extortion money or rolling over and showing your belly like a timid dog. Everyone instinctively knows that President Trump did the right thing but hatred and anger and politics get in the way so democrats and the liberal media turn to anti-American propaganda.

Here’s just a thought.

Dimms, run a good candidate for POTUS and you don’t have to waste all this energy trying to take down the duly elected POTUS.

IF your side is so wonderful, why can’t you find a candidate that isn’t a POS?

They have become publicly anti-American to an astounding degree.
I guess we should have expected this, I remember how anti-American the liberals were when they opposed the war with Iraq after 9/11.

Opposing the war with Iraq after 9/11 was the most American thing anyone could have done.

It turned out, not unexpectedly, to be one of the most colossal fuck ups in the last century.

They have become publicly anti-American to an astounding degree.
I guess we should have expected this, I remember how anti-American the liberals were when they opposed the war with Iraq after 9/11.

Opposing the war with Iraq after 9/11 was the most American thing anyone could have done.

It turned out, not unexpectedly, to be one of the most colossal fuck ups in the last century.
And to remind BK the fuck up was given by another favorite of his GWB He sure knows how to pick em

Forum List

Back