Liberals determine ice cream names are now racists.

Jim Acosta has to change his name now, since he was obviously named for Jim Crow.
As does Jim Brown.

...and Jim Henson was obviously racist...creating all those colored characters.

My favorite restaurant in the world, Jim's Cafe in my hometown has been in business for over 80 years and will now have to change its name. NOT!

IMHO, the apparent success of this cancel culture BS is the result of efforts by otherwise incompetent leftist whiners to exert power and influence by way of intimidation since they are completely void of all leadership abilities.

And once again leftards have found something to whine about and be offended by. :cuckoo:

Yet this thread is mostly whining trumpbotts. Imagine that.

Actually, we're laughing that you morons whine about ice cream names. Is there nothing that is safe from your sniveling?
/——/ libtards chip away at our society bit by bit thinking we’re too dumb to see their end game.
To be fair, you are pretty dumb. You've made up some imaginary end game and convinced yourself it is real.

Libtard save the world from racist ice cream names. And it's White privilege vanilla ice cream to boot. No wonder liberalism is considered a mental disorder.
Ice Cream Flavor Name Changed Due to Racism Accusations

View attachment 466328

Funny, the link says nothing about any form of "libtards" or "Liberalism" at all. Nor does Liberalism have anything to do with ice cream in the first place.

Never heard of a problem with the word "jimmies". I didn't grow up in New England but that's always what they were called.

Brigham's was founded in 1914 in Newton, Massachusetts. Hood, which is based in Lynnfield, Massachusetts, bought Brigham's in 2008 and continues to sell the brand's most popular flavors in the New England area, according to the Patch.

Mass is liberal lala land.

Before anyone spouts off, I'm Boston born

But even Snopes didn't agree that 'jimmies' was racist.

Further snooping.....from Snopes

“Jimmies” is the Boston/New England word for “chocolate sprinkles.” Ask any ice cream vendor for jimmies on your sundae, and so long as you’re within a 200-mile radius of Boston, chances are he’ll understand you.

When I was 16 or 17, I heard for the first time this doozy of an urban legend, causing me to feel guilt for taking pride in this linguistic quirk — although I never stopped using the word. My friend told me, after I had ordered jimmies on my ice cream, that it was racist to say jimmies. She explained that because chocolate sprinkles are black, early Bostonian racists referred to them as jimmies — because of the Jim Crow laws. As little sense as this makes to me now, I was taken aback as a teenager, and was vaguely ashamed every time I got a chocolate-sprinkled sundae.

I’ve heard it about 20 times since then, from all different sources, inside and outside of Boston, each accompanied by a dire warning not to perpetuate this racist expression!

Were Jimmies Named After Jim Crow? | Snopes.com
/——/ Does that mean you can’t called James Durante, Jimmy or is it just Jimmie that offends three people in LiberalLaLaLand?

Gimcrack corn, and I don't care....

Libtard save the world from racist ice cream names. And it's White privilege vanilla ice cream to boot. No wonder liberalism is considered a mental disorder.

View attachment 466328

Tho' real, cancel culture is a shiny object to distract us from the larger takeovers of Open Borders, Big Gov't dependency, fair and free elections and ultimately 2nd amendment rights!

Jim Acosta has to change his name now, since he was obviously named for Jim Crow.
As does Jim Brown.

My favorite restaurant in the world, Jim's Cafe in my hometown has been in business for over 80 years and will now have to change its name. NOT!

IMHO, the apparent success of this cancel culture BS is the result of efforts by otherwise incompetent leftist whiners to exert power and influence by way of intimidation since they are completely void of all leadership abilities.

That's nice dear. But once AGAIN there's nothing about "the left" in the story, at all. Doesn't appear anywhere. This is a story, however bizarro it is, about culture, not about politics.

As does Jim Brown.

That's nice dear. But once AGAIN there's nothing about "the left" in the story, at all. Doesn't appear anywhere. This is a story, however bizarro it is, about culture, not about politics.
Anything to do with "Culture" or "Divirsity" or "Race" is Communist.

And once again leftards have found something to whine about and be offended by. :cuckoo:
Seems like the only people whining about this are you racists. As a black man I have real serious racism to concern myself with such as police murders and the employment of white supremacists in Law enforcement. You guys deny that problem and bitch about some sprinkles.

As does Jim Brown.

America is apparently a communist nation and the constitution a communist manifesto.

As does Jim Brown.

Actually it's Sociology.
Know what else is? The Cult of Ignorance.

As does Jim Brown.

The cancel culture is replete with leftist assholes.

View attachment 466328
Their call, isn't it? But maybe you can boycott them for their decision. :heehee:

They do it to appease race hustlers who are emotionally immature, imagine getting upset over a harmless ice cream name, so childish.

:itsok:

View attachment 466328
The thread premise is a lie.

This has nothing to do with ‘liberals.’

Newsmax is an unreliable source.

“Overall, we rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks.”

For once you're somewhat correct, it's not liberals, it's filthy progtards

As does Jim Brown.

Actually it's Sociology.
Know what else is? The Cult of Ignorance.
Who cares? It all sucks. Regular Americans built this country. REAL History should be taught. Not "ethnic" studies. Which is all lies anyway. What is this? the goddam Balkans?

Seems like the only people whining about this are you racists. As a black man I have real serious racism to concern myself with such as police murders and the employment of white supremacists in Law enforcement. You guys deny that problem and bitch about some sprinkles.
Funny to think of how many FIRES were started last summer and who LIT them. And yes. LOTS of Police are murdered by Minorities every year.

Funny to think of how many FIRES were started last summer and who LIT them. And yes. LOTS of Police are murdered by Minorities every year.
Yep, the police stay on pins and needles dealing with bad people in bad neighborhoods or dealing with mentally challenged people in group's though out this nation now. Sadly when the cops try to enforce the law's, they get set up. The evil race baiting corrupt politician's have created a nightmare for law enforcement, and so has hollyweird by getting it's punches in also. All one has to do is listen to and watch race baiting xiden and the rest of the cronies confirm daily what is truth in it all.

Yep, the police stay on pins and needles dealing with bad people in bad neighborhoods or dealing with mentally challenged people in group's though out this nation now. Sadly when the cops try to enforce the law's, they get set up. The evil race baiting corrupt politician's have created a nightmare for law enforcement, and so has hollyweird by getting it's punches in also. All one has to do is listen to and watch race baiting xiden and the rest of the cronies confirm daily what is truth in it all.
To bad BLM and Antifa don't go after Hollywood and Beverly Hills.

If the environment in this country wasn't so toxic and the left so willing to send thousands of rabid mobsters to shut down businesses at the slightest hint of wrong-think, companies like these would never give a thought to what the name of their products are.

There is no "left" in the story. It doesn't mention politics.
Good. Now read what I said and try to focus.

Here is a simple rule that EVERY business and individual in America should follow.

If it did not bother you two years ago, it doesn not bother you now. Do NOT make changes and do NOT apologize.

/thread.

I don't run an ice cream factory and I don't give a fuck what they call it, so I have no "changes" or "apologies" to make.

The fact remains there is literally no mention at all of "left" anything in the story at all. You pulled that one out of your ass the same way the OP harvested his own ass. Whole lotta ass-harvesting goin' on.
Please god ..dissolve this nation
The USA is completely destroyed from within and it is only declining more and more

Forum List

Back