Liberals call student racist, suspend him from football, for wearing all white !!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If this had been about white pride, it still would have been ok, but it wasn't even about that!! Liberals just love to persecute innocent people.

Furious parents threaten to sue school after son is disciplined, called racist, for wearing all white - BizPac Review

RacistTeen.jpg

July 18, 2014
An Iowa teenager has been hit with a three-game suspension from his high school football team after the principal saw his expressions of school pride as racist.

The problem started with a social media photo of Blair Van Staalduine, a star student tight end at Marshalltown High School, but is now is being labeled a racist by his principal, his mother Cathy Van Staalduine told the NBC news affiliate, WHO-TV.

In the picture Van Stallduine is dressed in all white clothing and flashes a “W” sign with his fingers.

The outfit was part of Marshalltown High’s spirit week festivities, where students were asked to dress up in one of the school’s colors — red, white or blue. As a junior, Van Staalduine was asked to wear white.

The principal also wants him to go get a tan, because his skin is to white

The color of white is in itself racist.

The Crayola corporation recently removed white crayons from their inventory as a result.

Now you get a box of 64 crayons consisting of 30 black, 20 brown, 10 yellow, and 4 clear.

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

• Banned
If a black student wore all black and was disciplined, it would be the lead story on national news. But they buried this.

I personally hate wearing white. White T-shirts, I always stain them. White shorts look gay. White shoes get dirty way too fast.

I prefer to wear GRAY. Nobody can bitch about that color.

There needs to be a sweep and protests of wedding to punish all the brides.

Dont get your panties in a bunch SS. There is no way this is the whole story. Has one of his Black friends stepped up to clear him yet?

Parents Threaten to Sue School After Son is Accused of Racism | whotv.com

There is another story, states the same as the OP. Thing that bothers me is Mom refused to share the offending picture and said she wanted to wait to share it in court.

I'd like to see the exact pic to make a decision. If the op is the reason and it was only the "w" the it's ridiculous.

he should be banned for looking a complete knob head,Mind you Dutch Afrikaners are strange looking racists.

Wow. I remember during high school I usually wore all black four school days of the week, but I would pick one day of the week to wear all white. Pretty much every week. Never was a racial thing.

The kid may have been asked to wear white, but I am sure that did not mean to cover yourself in white from head to toe. He looks like a douche.

There's always more to these stories than interested parties want in the open.
There is no way on earth a principal would punish a student for doing as he was instructed.
Something else is in the wind.

https://twitter.com/blair_vanstl

However, the student is keeping it clean, even if the right wing have gone daft about the issue.
I have respect for Mr. Phomvisay he has done wonders for the school, please stop any negative comments

Has one of his Black friends stepped up to clear him yet?

Now WHY would they do that??? After all, you've been blathering on for months about how da blacks don't cotton to us white folks so by you asking that particular question, it shows what a hypocritical moron you are.

The kid may have been asked to wear white, but I am sure that did not mean to cover yourself in white from head to toe. He looks like a douche.

I bet you did not wear all white on your wedding day.

You could have because everybody already knew you were a douche.

Forum List

Back