Liberals Are Furious that Some Babies Won't Be Killed

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
To watch liberal news outlets and pro-abortion protestors, you'd never guess that the Supreme Court's overturning of Roe v. Wade means that hundreds of thousands of babies will be protected from elective abortion, that hundreds of thousands of babies will live who would otherwise die by abortion.

One of the slogans of the pro-abortion folks is "No Forced Births!" Uh-huh. But forced deaths, i.e., killing babies in the womb via abortion? Oh, those are just fine.

This is a glorious day for America, a marvelous step toward ending the national disgrace of abortion.

To watch liberal news outlets and pro-abortion protestors, you'd never guess that the Supreme Court's overturning of Roe v. Wade means that hundreds of thousands of babies will be protected from elective abortion, that hundreds of thousands of babies will live who would otherwise die by abortion.

One of the slogans of the pro-abortion folks is "No Forced Births!" Uh-huh. But forced deaths, i.e., killing babies in the womb via abortion? Oh, those are just fine.

This is a glorious day for America, a marvelous step toward ending the national disgrace of abortion.

Democrats like standing on the bodies of children and preaching to us about whatever issue they want us to think is important. Be it guns or abortion.

Democrats like standing on the bodies of children and preaching to us about whatever issue they want us to think is important. Be it guns or abortion.
being unhappy w/ your gender trumps being able to continue living any day (ask any lib...)

I'm not all that thrilled with having more leftist genetic filth in our trailer parks, ghettoes, prisons or universities if they defy all the laws of natural selection...

What I do hope this accomplishes is that "blue" states will be able to enact more laws that make life for leftist pieces of shit so uncomfortable that they leave and infest shit hole states like taxachusettes where they belong.

The hideous, freakishly stupid, green haired wads of lard screeching about "rights" that don't even exist hate most of the people who live in states like TX anyway. They hate the trucks, they hate the music, they hate the guns, they hate the BBQ joints, they hate the cops, they hate the climate (hogs tend to dislike the heat), they hate the Christians, they hate the ranches, they hate the oil industry and they hate the masculinity real Texans embrace.

They're also in no danger of ever becoming pregnant, period. Most of these "pro-choice" protesters are miserable waddling sacks of cellulite covered in tattooed over stretched skin that a dog wouldn't hump. Those that aren't simply terrifying blobs and resemble something of an attractive female are dykes by choice for the most part and the handful of unwashed beta males banging drums desperately to gain their "friendship" and possible fornication, are pathetic worms that likely prematurely "finish" before a condom can even be deployed let alone achieve coitus.

i just thought of this:

Now there will be more babies born who will grow up and vote for the candidate most like Trump who saved them!

:)

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

i just thought of this:

Now there will be more babies born who will grow up and vote for the candidate most like Trump who saved them!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
You're supposing if they're allowed to exist, defy natural selection and the public school indoctrination they will understand that the fact they exist at all is because Trump made it possible.

I'm not all that optimistic.

1656115912785.png

I've been almost giddy with delight all day. This gives me hope for America, that we might escape God's wrath.

You're supposing if they're allowed to exist, defy natural selection and the public school indoctrination they will understand that the fact they exist at all is because Trump made it possible.

I'm not all that optimistic.

I am

for once, I am

thank you SCOTUS

thank you TRUMP

thank you GOD!

i saw a book written by her the other day that cost almost nothing to purchase (library sale)

I ws curious

now I am not--glad i didn't bother with it. I figured (rightly) that I have better things to do (or read)

just another Hell bound fool

I will, however, as per Jesus's command, pray for her.. I won't like it.. I will hate it... I might get the urge to vomit.. but I will do it.. just bc Jesus loves her (hard to believe but anyhow... true story)

I've been almost giddy with delight all day. This gives me hope for America, that we might escape God's wrath.
well... there's still that STEAL thing..

It doesn't appear to be as important and it isn't, except that... if the '16 election had been stolen, we would NOT be here today witnessing the end of that diabolical decision

something to ruminate about

WE LOVE YOU TRUMP!

Trump 24!

since Trump won in '16

and boy, are we glad he did!

Who knew it would come to this?

YAY AMERICA

YAY SCOTUS!
He won in 2020 as well, and should have replaced Breyer, but thanks to Robert's treason among thousands of other swamp snakes, we have a potato in the WH who appointed a blithering imbecile to replace an ordinary imbecile.

Oh well, at least the 2A got a boost, and RvW got shit canned and leftist parasites are foaming at the mouth again.

Forum List

Back