Don't shop at Dick's (Sports).. they are covering cost of travel for women who want to abort

1656116027224.png

Exactly. I never shopped at overpriced Dick's. I certainly won't now.
On breitbart there is a whole slew of entertainers and others listed who are ticked off that baby killing is a thing of the past (at least in most states)

of course you probably never bought a Taylor Swift "album" either... or whatever they call them these days? (you can tell I don't buy much entertainment stuff)

I don't believe in basing my purchases on political agenda especially when I need a box of .22's or a fishing lure. It's a capitalist Country and you rely on getting the stuff you need at an affordable price. The retailers can do what they want with the profits.

Plenty of us willing to provide transportation for women to exercise autonomy over their own bodies
you don't have any natural autonomy right over the the body of another. The baby is a totally different person, entirely different dna, etc..

you dumb libs (redundancy) think a baby is like an appendix or a liver or kidney. Take an anatomy class

I don't believe in basing my purchases on political agenda especially when I need a box of .22's or a fishing lure. It's a capitalist Country and you rely on getting the stuff you need at an affordable price. The retailers can do what they want with the profits.
In other words you have no principles vis a vis baby murder

noted

I'll say it now. ANY company that takes a stand against little babies, I'll boycott in a heartbeat. I doubt any more of them will join in. It's clearly a losing proposition, especially now that Roe v Wade is gone. They'll be seen as losers on the losing side. Companies don't want that.

I'm all about the free market so they can do what they want... They should remember tho, that the one coach that was "cancelled" because of wanting to pray before the game is far from the only guy that's like that...
I hate when businesses get into politics...

Forum List

Back