Liberal Insanity: Seattle To Fine Residents For Throwing Food In The Garbage

I'll bet you stay up late trying to make reasonable things sound nefarious. Even if I was a racist, homophobic, shit head like you, I would be too embarrassed by your lies to want to be associated with you.
Not to worry. You're just a Brotch. :slap:
If I received anything other than an insult from scum like you, I would question my life choices. Why are you trying to spread the crap in this thread, your latest lie?
It's not an insult. Not exactly. You see, it's a sort of anointment. I'm recognizing you as a bro, yet admonishing you for being a bitch. Ergo... the Brotch-slap. :slap:
So you are fine with portraying a city who provides each customer a separate bin to put their waste food in, and charges a fee when the wrong bin is used, as a city that fines people for throwing away food? That is an extreme lack of integrity.
I am? :dunno:

Don't ignore your Brotchness, embrace it. :smiliehug:
come here you.........

The jew Michael Savage is right. Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder. Can you just imagine being fined for throwing leftovers in the garbage? Again, total insanity!

Seattle to Fine Residents for Throwing Food in the Garbage CNS News
I'll bet you stay up late trying to make reasonable things sound nefarious. Even if I was a racist, homophobic, shit head like you, I would be too embarrassed by your lies to want to be associated with you.
If I received anything other than an insult from scum like you, I would question my life choices. Why are you trying to spread the crap in this thread, your latest lie?
It's not an insult. Not exactly. You see, it's a sort of anointment. I'm recognizing you as a bro, yet admonishing you for being a bitch. Ergo... the Brotch-slap. :slap:
So you are fine with portraying a city who provides each customer a separate bin to put their waste food in, and charges a fee when the wrong bin is used, as a city that fines people for throwing away food? That is an extreme lack of integrity.

They can generate a lot of funds for the city with those fines and have lots of integrity while they are at it.

The jew Michael Savage is right. Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder. Can you just imagine being fined for throwing leftovers in the garbage? Again, total insanity!

Seattle to Fine Residents for Throwing Food in the Garbage CNS News

That's if there's more than 10% compostable material in that garbage. So you can throw out up to 9% if you want to keep being environmentally irresponsible.

They want the people to compost the scraps. Which I don't have any problem with it. I actually live in the Seattle area.

Do you live in Seattle? If not what's your problem?

If people in Seattle want to have more composting that's their choice.

It creates jobs on top of being good for the environment. I guess you only approve of things if it harms the environment.

Calling them stupid for trying to be responsible for our environment isn't very American. Why do you want to take the freedom from people who want to live that way? Why does everyone have to live the way you want to live?

I won't read or believe anything from michael savage so I looked it up on the internet. Here's a report from the AP.

Seattle to fine residents for not composting | The Columbian

New York has the same law which is why the rat population has exploded.

While single family home owners can compost out in the yard, apartment dwellers have to do it in the dining room.
Dumbass.......The city provides a separate bin to each customer. They put trash in one and food in the other, and put them both on the curb to be picked up. Are you that dumb?

Yes they're that dumb.

They can generate a lot of funds for the city with those fines and have lots of integrity while they are at it.
Here is an idea. Put trash in the trash bin, and put waste food in the supplied waste food bin. Put them both on the curb, and there will be no fines. Problem solved.

While single family home owners can compost out in the yard, apartment dwellers have to do it in the dining room.
Dumbass.......The city provides a separate bin to each customer. They put trash in one and food in the other, and put them both on the curb to be picked up. Are you that dumb?
Decomposing organic material is not the same as recycling plastic bottles.

Get some kind of grinder. Grind up the waste and flush it down the toilet. It's not in the trash to be inspected.

Decomposing organic material is not the same as recycling plastic bottles.
That's why there are separate bins dumbass.

It still sounds insane. My garbage goes into a bag and then into the can. How do they know without taking the bags out and opening them? And why are they still using manual labor anyway? For jobs? Here, they have one guy in a truck with an arm that grabs the can and dumps it into the truck. It's very fast, maybe 10 seconds per house. Food scraps decompose very well in landfills so this doesn't quite make sense. Maybe they want the food separated for the homeless.

If the people don't like it they don't have to attract rats. Apartment houses and businesses are not required to comply. Throw the waste into one of their dumpsters. Flush it down the toilet.

I refuse to comply with the recycling laws we have now. Change sometimes takes acts of rebellion.

It still sounds insane. My garbage goes into a bag and then into the can. How do they know without taking the bags out and opening them? And why are they still using manual labor anyway? For jobs? Here, they have one guy in a truck with an arm that grabs the can and dumps it into the truck. It's very fast, maybe 10 seconds per house. Food scraps decompose very well in landfills so this doesn't quite make sense. Maybe they want the food separated for the homeless.
You're whining about a non issue that an idiot tried to turn into another scandal. Two separate bins to separate trash. It's done all over the country. Quit being stupid.

You're whining about a non issue that an idiot tried to turn into another scandal. Two separate bins to separate trash. It's done all over the country. Quit being stupid.
It isn't done here so you're a liar. And I explained what my objection was, tell your buddy to stop fisting you for a few minutes so you can get some oxygen to your noggin.

Forum List

Back