Liberal Insanity: Seattle To Fine Residents For Throwing Food In The Garbage

The jew Michael Savage is right. Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder. Can you just imagine being fined for throwing leftovers in the garbage? Again, total insanity!

Seattle to Fine Residents for Throwing Food in the Garbage CNS News
I'll bet you stay up late trying to make reasonable things sound nefarious. Even if I was a racist, homophobic, shit head like you, I would be too embarrassed by your lies to want to be associated with you.
Not to worry. You're just a Brotch. :slap:

The jew Michael Savage is right. Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder. Can you just imagine being fined for throwing leftovers in the garbage? Again, total insanity!

I'll bet you stay up late trying to make reasonable things sound nefarious. Even if I was a racist, homophobic, shit head like you, I would be too embarrassed by your lies to want to be associated with you.
If I received anything other than an insult from scum like you, I would question my life choices. Why are you trying to spread the crap in this thread, your latest lie?

If I received anything other than an insult from scum like you, I would question my life choices. Why are you trying to spread the crap in this thread, your latest lie?
It's not an insult. Not exactly. You see, it's a sort of anointment. I'm recognizing you as a bro, yet admonishing you for being a bitch. Ergo... the Brotch-slap. :slap:

It's not an insult. Not exactly. You see, it's a sort of anointment. I'm recognizing you as a bro, yet admonishing you for being a bitch. Ergo... the Brotch-slap. :slap:
So you are fine with portraying a city who provides each customer a separate bin to put their waste food in, and charges a fee when the wrong bin is used, as a city that fines people for throwing away food? That is an extreme lack of integrity.

So you are fine with portraying a city who provides each customer a separate bin to put their waste food in, and charges a fee when the wrong bin is used, as a city that fines people for throwing away food? That is an extreme lack of integrity.
I am? :dunno:

Don't ignore your Brotchness, embrace it. :smiliehug:

The thing is, they get to search our garbage to enforce this law, and that gives them probable cause for a search, and anything they find is admissible in court for ANY crime, including drug laws, tax laws, etc. See how civil liberties are evaporating?
Believe it or not, what is in our trash cans is covered by the 4th amendment. Not kidding.

I'm guessing none of you bothered to actually read the link.
You want to tell us what we missed, Doctor AK?

Well, first of all there's no fine for throwing food out.

The fine is for putting it in the wrong garbage can.

Secondly, laws like this exist all over the country.
And they are all nanny state liberal stupid....

If you think separating your trash is "nanny state stupid", then by all means move to somewhere without municipal trash pickup.

But I think you'll find that you'll be sorting your own trash as soon as you have pay your own dump fees.

The thing is, they get to search our garbage to enforce this law, and that gives them probable cause for a search, and anything they find is admissible in court for ANY crime, including drug laws, tax laws, etc. See how civil liberties are evaporating?
Believe it or not, what is in our trash cans is covered by the 4th amendment. Not kidding.

Up to the moment you place your can at the curb.

Then it's not.

There is no expectation of privacy in once you put your garbage at the curb, as decided by the Supreme Court in 1988.

FindLaw Cases and Codes
I'll be darned. I stand corrected.
TY for the link

Would it be possible for you to stay on point and cut the bullshit bickering?

I am? :dunno:

Don't ignore your Brotchness, embrace it. :smiliehug:

That is what the thread is about........right?

My post sounded like I dump dinners in there every night. Mostly its the occasional egg shell, coffee grounds ect.
People I know are just wondering how much is too much.

New York has the same law which is why the rat population has exploded.

While single family home owners can compost out in the yard, apartment dwellers have to do it in the dining room.

If this works out the next step will be to ban garbage from being thrown out as garbage.....
Libs love this kind of shit.

While single family home owners can compost out in the yard, apartment dwellers have to do it in the dining room.
Dumbass.......The city provides a separate bin to each customer. They put trash in one and food in the other, and put them both on the curb to be picked up. Are you that dumb?

makes sense. should fine them for putting it into the single-stream recycling too.

New York does not have a composting law yet, and the rat population has not "exploded".

Where do you get your false information from, exactly? I'm pretty sure you just make it up.

Forum List

Back