Liberal college professor revealed to be teen killer who murdered his family in 1967

What do you propose be done with him?

He was tried, found not guilty by insanity and has recuperated and shown he is no threat to society

I'm not sweating that he offed his whole family with a .22 and blew their brains out.

I'm not sweating that he's a liberal. Oh and by the way it all started because his dad wouldn't let him wear anti vietnam war buttons.

His insanity plea wouldn't float today. Even that doesn't bother me.

It bothers the crap out of me that liberals think "he's recuperated". Too funny.

He wiped out his family in a very vicious way. But he's recuperated.

So very liberal of you.

45 years is enough to prove he is not a threat to society. He has been responsible, pays taxes and contributes to society

If Adam Lanza had not killed himself and had plead not guilty to mass murder due to insanity, served some time and then was released into society would you feel the same way?

He was tried, found not guilty by insanity and has recuperated and shown he is no threat to society

Already been done, 45 years of re-building his reputation and his life, now a smoking crater, chalk up another victory for American journalistic "integrity", way to go guys.

His "insanity" plea wouldn't have floated today.

There was no rebuilding of his reputation. He changed his name. He began a free man with a new name and new life.

Reborn if you will. After killing his family.

What wrong? The guy killed his whole family people should know who is teaching their children....
Yes he did 45 YEARS AGO, he was acquitted by reason of insanity, served 6 years in a mental institution, was found sane (no threat to society), released and has by all known accounts been a model citizen and a distinguished teacher since then, again I ask, what possible rational is there for bringing this up now? I mean besides to create a partisan football regardless of whether or not it destroys a mans hard won reputation and ruins his life.

Oh..Ok in that case how about we nominate him for saint hood:eusa_eh: the guy killed his whole friken family I could give a s hit about 6 years in a mental institution.

Thankfully, what you give a shit about has no bearing on the law.

He's really no different than Whitey Bulger who was also rehabilitated and has lived quietly for many years.

I'm not sweating that he offed his whole family with a .22 and blew their brains out.

I'm not sweating that he's a liberal. Oh and by the way it all started because his dad wouldn't let him wear anti vietnam war buttons.

It bothers the crap out of me that liberals think "he's recuperated". Too funny.

So very liberal of you.

Ok only one thing to add to this list. :eusa_angel: If he was a registered Republican now how would this story be treated?

Already been done, 45 years of re-building his reputation and his life, now a smoking crater, chalk up another victory for American journalistic "integrity", way to go guys.

Your concern for a mass murder is heart warming..
So is your sense of justice, morality and forgiveness ... makes one wistful for the good ole days of the Spanish Inquisition.

this guy should have been locked up for the rest of this life
Yes it's unfortunate we don't have a Soviet Style gulag system for 15 year olds with mental problems. :rolleyes:

So is your sense of justice, morality and forgiveness ... makes one wistful for the good ole days of the Spanish Inquisition.

Yes it's unfortunate we don't have a Soviet Style gulag system for 15 year olds with mental problems. :rolleyes:

If this was the USSR he would have been put to death immediately for the mass murder of his family, I assume you are too young to really understand the gulags let alone the true Soviet judicial system.

If this was the USSR he would have been put to death immediately for the mass murder of his family, I assume you are too young to really understand the gulags let alone the true Soviet judicial system.

Assumptions being the pavement on the road to incorrect conclusions.... not to mention the most common root cause of missing the dripping sarcasm as one drives by. :cool:

If he has indeed been rehabilitated, then at the very least he should not be working in a position where he deals with the public, especially young people, and should never be a professor. But, then, Bill Ayers was a professor as was his traitorous wife so colleges have a history of hiring insane killers.

Maybe it will be a requirement. Can't get a job without a sufficient murder resume.

He taught at a very conservative religious college.

How does that prove he's a liberal?

Please produce his voting record to admit you're lying. Again.

If he has indeed been rehabilitated, then at the very least he should not be working in a position where he deals with the public, especially young people, and should never be a professor.
The record proves you quite wrong, he's been an educator for 30 years with a distinguished record and so far nothing but glowing reviews from his students. What you are advocating is revenge not justice and it's revenge on a 15 year old boy that was demonstrated to be mentally incompetent (couldn't tell the difference between right and wrong) at the time of his transgression.

"there but for the grace of God go I" -- John Bradford
But, then, Bill Ayers was a professor as was his traitorous wife so colleges have a history of hiring insane killers.

Maybe it will be a requirement. Can't get a job without a sufficient murder resume.
Bill Ayers was a self-proclaimed domestic terrorist belonging to an organization that advocated the mass murder of those that disagreed with their economic philosophy, you don't see the difference between the two cases?

So very liberal of you.

Yes it is very liberal. We have seen what conservatism has done to our justice system as we lead the free world in incarcerations and Capital punishment

If he has indeed been rehabilitated, then at the very least he should not be working in a position where he deals with the public, especially young people, and should never be a professor.
The record proves you quite wrong, he's been an educator for 30 years with a distinguished record and so far nothing but glowing reviews from his students. What you are advocating is revenge not justice and it's revenge on a 15 year old boy that was demonstrated to be mentally incompetent (couldn't tell the difference between right and wrong) at the time of his transgression.

But, then, Bill Ayers was a professor as was his traitorous wife so colleges have a history of hiring insane killers.

Bill Ayers was a self-proclaimed domestic terrorist belonging to an organization that advocated the mass murder of those that disagreed with their economic philosophy, you don't see the difference between the two cases?

There is no difference. Both killers (and Bill Ayers was never actually a triggerman) are lauded by liberals. Liberals like killers. They loved Tookie Williams and battle to free Mumia, a cop killer, which makes him even more of a hero.

Not only is this man a killer, but has a history of insanity leading to violent acts of murder. Having used an insanity defense before, he has knowledge of just how its done. He should not be in any position where he deals with mass numbers of people any one of which could get on his bad side the same way his family did.

There is no difference. Both killers (and Bill Ayers was never actually a triggerman) are lauded by liberals. Liberals like killers. They loved Tookie Williams and battle to free Mumia, a cop killer, which makes him even more of a hero.

Not only is this man a killer, but has a history of insanity leading to violent acts of murder. Having used an insanity defense before, he has knowledge of just how its done. He should not be in any position where he deals with mass numbers of people any one of which could get on his bad side the same way his family did.

Sheesh... some people have such a warped sense of proportion, justice and morality, you keep throwing up cases which have no substantial relation to the case at hand only to reveal the true source of your thirst for vengeance on this man is the fact that you *think* he *might* be a "liberal". This can only lead to one the conclusion that you believe being a "liberal" is an egregious sin for which one can never be forgiven.

I would recommend you get a grip on your senses and turn the rationality switch back on before it's too late.

True. Being a liberal is an egregious sin, a crime against nature, for which there can be no forgiveness, ever.

At 15, the boy might not have been a liberal, and might even have been rehabilitated. He just wasn't, he's a liberal college professor who no doubt still believes that Jerry Rubin was correct when he said "Kill your parents".

True. Being a liberal is an egregious sin, a crime against nature, for which there can be no forgiveness, ever.
I will give credit where credit is due Katz, at least you are honest about your irrationality.

At 15, the boy might not have been a liberal, and might even have been rehabilitated. He just wasn't, he's a liberal college professor who no doubt still believes that Jerry Rubin was correct when he said "Kill your parents".
You have absolutely no factual evidence to support any of those assertions.

He's really no different than Whitey Bulger who was also rehabilitated and has lived quietly for many years.

Right. Except that Bulger isn't a teenager with mental illness who was rehabilitated in a mental institute; he's a manipulative sociopath who murdered people for money and sometimes just for pure enjoyment; had a corrupt FBI agent in his pocket; who went on the run instead of facing the consequences for his actions. Other than that, they're exactly the same. Another spot on analysis, Katz :rolleyes:

i can see the argument for rehabilitation

i wonder if the same posters would approve of a convicted pedophile teaching their young children.....

Forum List

Back