Lib Logic 101

You do understand that the party of God would never agree to exist under those terms?
Lol, like you loons are for principles of cooperation.
I see you have no idea how it works, I understand...the party of God must follow the doctrines of a God that likes oppression, pride and apostasy...

Totally opposite, in your party. If you tow the line you're out. A deplorable overnight.

Another BIG LIE, by another poster who seems incapable of thinking of him(?) self. Why do these people echo bullshit, and never have anything but hate to offer?

Kanye West would disagree with you. Heck even Ellen would disagree with you.

Lots of people disagree with me, but you can't speak for West of Ellen. You do echo the company line, however.

I see you have no idea how it works, I understand...the party of God must follow the doctrines of a God that likes oppression, pride and apostasy...

Totally opposite, in your party. If you tow the line you're out. A deplorable overnight.

Another BIG LIE, by another poster who seems incapable of thinking of him(?) self. Why do these people echo bullshit, and never have anything but hate to offer?

Kanye West would disagree with you. Heck even Ellen would disagree with you.

Lots of people disagree with me, but you can't speak for West of Ellen. You do echo the company line, however.
Liberals were the ones outraged that they actually did it. Just think Americans getting along with other Americans. Not in the liberal world.

She lives in your heads…. its hilarious watching you guys meltdown whenever she gives a speech.

Here is what she actually said for those of you who are interested….

“We need to build a mass movement in America have centered on working-class, poor, middle class,” she said. “One that is actively anti-racist, that is rooted in principles of universality. Everybody has a right to health care. Everybody has a right to an education. One that is rooted in principles of cooperation, that not only racism but misogyny, anti-queer discrimination, we have to have those principles drive us forward because the future is in a public system, a publicly owned system.”
You do understand that the party of God would never agree to exist under those terms?

With trust in God and in fidelity to generations past and generations to come, we respectfully submit this platform to the American people.

PRINCIPLES OF THE 1996 REPUBLICAN PLATFORM
AllPolitics - 1996 Republican Party Platform

I'm just gonna leave this right here

7elwep2bhot31.png

Forum List

Back