Lib explains her locker room experience with a tranny

It's liberal cognitive dissonance. There's nothing wrong with being gay but if I want to insult someone I will call them gay.

It takes one sexing to do a google news search. Sorry you guys are too stupid to know.

it does not matter.

why are you obsessed with poor trannies, when they are less than 1% of the population.

So why are all these laws being passed forcing the other 99 percent to deny reality?

I don't know. I don't think they should, but I also do not think that this is such a horrid matter.

I feel sorry for the trannies ( the real ones).
It is usually a serious problem and changing the exterior is not a guarantee of a happy life.
There already have been examples of the reverse sex changes ( man>woman>man again)

For not giving a damn why are you clicking let alone responding? Truth is these stories make you liberals look insane hence your opposition to me posting these stories.

That is true, and why they're always in such an uproar to insult/bully you into silence every time you post something like this. They want it kept quiet, sweep it under the rug and forget about it, quit bringing it to everyone's attention.

Ya... that's how the faggots have gotten as far as they've gotten... same tactics.

Libfags humiliated by how insane their fellow libs are. Anti science as well

The only humiliation is yours, gloryhole-boy.

Look at the tolerant progressive accusing people if being gay is if it's an insult.

That's not even English but if it were, what would it have to do with my post?

We're onto page three-- have we found anyone that gives a shit about your strange obsession yet?

it does not matter.

why are you obsessed with poor trannies, when they are less than 1% of the population.

So why are all these laws being passed forcing the other 99 percent to deny reality?

I don't know. I don't think they should, but I also do not think that this is such a horrid matter.

It is usually a serious problem and changing the exterior is not a guarantee of a happy life.
There already have been examples of the reverse sex changes ( man>woman>man again)
I feel bad for them, especially because of political correctness enabling their mental illness. What 'doctors' do forctrannies would be like teaching a bulemic vomiting techniques and giving her laxatives. But we aren't asked to play along with a bulemic's delusions about their body.

Look at the tolerant progressive accusing people if being gay is if it's an insult.

We're onto page three-- have we found anyone that gives a shit about your strange obsession yet?

007 seems to give a shit, but... it's 007. :eusa_whistle:

it does not matter.

Then ignore my posts and don't respond you fucking faggot. It's not my fault you lack self control.

I feel bad for them, especially because of political correctness enabling their mental illness. What 'doctors' do forctrannies would be like teaching a bulemic vomiting techniques and giving her laxatives. But we aren't asked to play along with a bulemic's delusions about their body.

for the real ones it is much more than mental illness. But that aspect is present, too.

nobody forces anything on them.
The process is not done overnight and it is really difficult to go through all of that.

there was one story which had some discussion potential about the guy in a train - because it involves general situations.
Just do not get distracted by irrelevant matters.

Then ignore my posts and don't respond you fucking faggot. It's not my fault you lack self control.

"Self control"??
rofl.gif

Dood, which one of us is combing the earth for tranny stories? And then calling them political?

But their delusion is forced on us. Would you be cool with being forced to consider me the king of France or else you get sued or fired from your job?

"Self control"??
rofl.gif

Dood, which one of us is combing the earth for tranny stories? And then calling them political?
My point is , fagmo, don't click on the topic let alone don't respond. Can you manage that?

But their delusion is forced on us. Would you be cool with being forced to consider me the king of France or else you get sued or fired from your job?

I do not care what you consider yourself. Same with trannies.

who cares? really?

it has no meaning in my professional reality.

I do understand that in some circumstances it matters and it should be considered there. I would not want any person with severe personal problems and delusions anywhere close to children r vulnerable people as all such delusions include mental problems which might result in mental instability.

but that is not what you are discussing most often.

who cares? really?

I do understand that in some circumstances it matters and it should be considered there. I would not want any person with severe personal problems and delusions anywhere close to children r vulnerable people as all such delusions include mental problems which might result in mental instability.

Are other doctors forced to believe the delusions? Say if a tranny goes to a doctor and the doctor realizes the tranny had prostrate issues. Women can't get those. Only men can. Does the doctor pause from the delusion ? Or female trannies who get uterine cancer or ovarian cancer given men can't get those?

as to the person in the start post I do not even consider to be a tranny altogether.
that's a wacko posing as tranny to get to the woman's change room.

in order to avoid such situations if a transgender person had not yet had any genitalia operations performed he should not be permitted in the woman's room.

as to the person in the start post I do not even consider to be a tranny altogether.

in order to avoid such situations if a transgender person had not yet had any genitalia operations performed he should not be permitted in the woman's room.
Quite right. This story is about an individual. A pervert.

who cares? really?

Are other doctors forced to believe the delusions? Say if a tranny goes to a doctor and the doctor realizes the tranny had prostrate issues. Women can't get those. Only men can. Does the doctor pause from the delusion ? Or female trannies who get uterine cancer or ovarian cancer given men can't get those?

there are no female trannies. at least not in a standard situation, not a case if mental disease.

the issue is almost 100% male problem and is often connected to the inborn hormone imbalances( therefore I do not exactly believe your tranny in a OP is a tranny).

Doctor has the right to refuse to treat a patient if he/she does not feel comfortable with the situation. I mean in a elective situation, but tranny needing an appendectomy is just a patient needing an appendectomy - who cares what gender he is.

Last edited:
I'm the messenger you cocksuckers. I'm not writing these stories. So you want these stories buried? You want it buried how insane liberals are? Gee I wonder why.

And there's no mention of anyone's politics in that story, dumbass.

How do you know that? Because it doesn't meet your stereotype of what they are like? Do all women have long hair? Do all women have boobs? Do all women wear skirts? Christ, some women have mustaches . Why can't someone with a penis wearing jeans and a flannel and has short hair use the women's locker room? No women dress that way?

Very very few trannies have sex change operations. These laws libs pass make sure they don't have to have a sex change to be considered the opposite sex. That's why this is insanity being forced on others.

Nobody is forcing you to Google News search "trannies" every day. Be honest though - did you set up a Google News Alert for this?

Forum List

Back