Lib explains her locker room experience with a tranny

Read it libfags. I thought you libs hate gender roles, but trannies must play the role? So all real women wear dresses and have long hair?

You can expect a lot more storys like this in the future

Yup, if they don't play the role real women will think the tranny isn't a real tranny. But say if they are Snd real women call the cops or assault the tranny or hurt it's feelings?

Novasteve sent the columnist that letter anonymously, just so he could create another transgender topic.

I'm the messenger you cocksuckers. I'm not writing these stories. So you want these stories buried? You want it buried how insane liberals are? Gee I wonder why.

I'm the messenger you cocksuckers. I'm not writing these stories. So you want these stories buried? You want it buried how insane liberals are? Gee I wonder why.

You're the only assclown who thinks they ARE stories. :eusa_hand:

Notice you libfags can address the liberal insanity in the stories so you just attack me.

Nobody even bothers to ready your "stories", dumbass. And btw, sexual identity has nothing to do with politics.

This is why you're getting your own forum. So nobody has to weed through this stupid shit nobody gives a flying fuck about.

Forum List

Back