LGBTQ+?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I don't hate gay people, trans or non-binary and I don't hate LGBTQ+. I wouldn't do violence to them either, it's just wrong and perverted that violence is done to them. Neither verbally nor mentally. However, I see a tendency to change society, what a man is, what a woman is, and sexuality, what marriage is, what family is. That has changed. And I don't like that and I reject it. I don't have children but if I had them and I send them to school and through the media I would have to fear that they would become trans or gay.

My two cents, give it a listen and watch before you judge. Then tell me your opinion. But until you've heard everything and thought about it, don't judge.

Last edited:
I don't hate gay people, trans or non-binary and I don't hate LGBTQ+. I wouldn't do violence to them either, it's just wrong and perverted that violence is done to them. Neither verbally nor mentally. However, I see a tendency to change society, what a man is, what a woman is, and sexuality, what marriage is, what family is. That has changed. And I don't like that and I reject it. I don't have children but I do have them and I send them to school and through the media I would have to fear that they would become trans or gay.

My two cents, give it a listen and watch before you judge. Then tell me your opinion. But until you've heard everything and thought about it, don't judge.

Leviticus 20:13 ESV /​

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

I don't hate gay people, trans or non-binary and I don't hate LGBTQ+. I wouldn't do violence to them either, it's just wrong and perverted that violence is done to them. Neither verbally nor mentally. However, I see a tendency to change society, what a man is, what a woman is, and sexuality, what marriage is, what family is. That has changed. And I don't like that and I reject it. I don't have children but if I had them and I send them to school and through the media I would have to fear that they would become trans or gay.

Didn't God make gay people? If he didn't, how did they come about?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
It explains why some men change women for men and why some women change men for women. It derrives from satanic idol worship and the disobedience to God. So it is not from God but from the devil.

Uh huh? Then it shouldn't be so difficult for you to write it and show why it is so.

And the Devil, well, he's just God, isn't he?

• Thanks
Uh huh? Then it shouldn't be so difficult for you to write it and show why it is so.

And the Devil, well, he's just God, isn't he?

Read Pauls letter to the Romans 1, in the New Testament. You can find it online. If you read the passage it is explained, so I dont need to explain it because God reveals it already.

Read Pauls letter to the Romans 1, in the New Testament. You can find it online. If you read the passage it is explained, so I dont need to explain it because God reveals it already.

So, you're too lazy to be bothered to do it for yourself? Great.

God also condemns gluttony. Based on that gut I'd say you have your own sins to worry about.
God condemns excess food intake I don't know in English but in German the mortal sin is called vollerei and that means you consume a lot of food or drinks excessively I don't do that I even practice intermittent fasting maybe someone eats only soup but is fatter then someone who eats excessive

God condemns excess food intake I don't know in English but in German the mortal sin is called vollerei and that means you consume a lot of food or drinks excessively I don't do that I even practice intermittent fasting maybe someone eats only soup but is fatter then someone who eats excessive

That's not how it works Mortimer. You're overweight because you consume too much. God won't accept your excuses.

• Thanks
We saw what you did to that poor defenceless doner. It didn't have a chance. You're taking in too much food for your exercise level, you don't need that much food. So, excessive eating, gluttony.

Shame!
Shame!
iu

I am apathetic. I don't care if they die, I don't care if they live. I don't care if they are hacked to pieces, I do not care if they own a grocery store. I don't care if they are verbally abused, and I do not care if one makes millions being on TV.

I keep my mouth shut and choose a different checkout aisle when I see a cross wired fucker. That's how it should be. Live and let live, and leave alone.

All this time I thought DNA determines what a man is and what a woman is. Now they tell me that you can be whatever you want to be regardless of how ludicrous it might be.

Leviticus 20:13 ESV /​

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

The same bible also says people can't eat fat Lev 3:17, can't eat pork Lev 11:7-8, can't eat shrimp or anything lacking fins or scales Deuteronomy 14:9-10, planting two different crops side by side Lev 19:19, wearing clothes made of mixed fabrics lev 19:19, cutting the hair on the sides of your head or clipping the edges of your beard Lev 19:27, tattoos Lev 19:28, can't work on the sabbath Exodus 35:2

Also the bible mentions slavery(an evil that no one approves of today)

Bible also says that slaves can be made slaves for life,which is pretty much the same as Black slavery.

Also says people can beat slaves

Exodus 21:20–21 says, “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

And oh, whats this?

Sex Slavery in the bible?

Bible Gateway passage: Exodus 21:7-9 - New International Version

That's a pretty big thing to ignore.

The same bible also says people can't eat fat Lev 3:17, can't eat pork Lev 11:7-8, can't eat shrimp or anything lacking fins or scales Deuteronomy 14:9-10, planting two different crops side by side Lev 19:19, wearing clothes made of mixed fabrics lev 19:19, cutting the hair on the sides of your head or clipping the edges of your beard Lev 19:27, tattoos Lev 19:28, can't work on the sabbath Exodus 35:2

Also the bible mentions slavery(an evil that no one approves of today)

Bible also says that slaves can be made slaves for life,which is pretty much the same as Black slavery.

Also says people can beat slaves

Exodus 21:20–21 says, “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

And oh, whats this?

Sex Slavery in the bible?

Bible Gateway passage: Exodus 21:7-9 - New International Version

That's a pretty big thing to ignore.

Hmmm. Thanx for the advice. From now on I'll only beat my female sex slaves with wet spaghetti.

The 1st Amendment guarantees freedom of religion but you can't say a prayer in school because it offends some people. They all but outlawed the Flag and the Pledge of Allegiance for the same reason. Kids are taught that DNA is just a theory and a boy has a right to disrupt the school by wearing a dress. Next thing you know kids will be taught that American decadence causes floods and drought in other countries. Parents have to retake control from the perverts and anti-Americans who run the education system.

Forum List

Back