LGBTQ sues Governor Ron DeSantis

Nope, that's still you. Open a biology book, learn about the intersexed.
Easy counter.

There are two genders.

Any anomalies or genetic defects related to gender are based on male or female, the genes do not impart extra genders.

So... it would behoove you to actually open the biology book you keep waving in other people's faces.

Easy counter.

There are two genders.

Any anomalies or genetic defects related to gender are based on male or female, the genes do not impart extra genders.

So... it would behoove you to actually open the biology book you keep waving in other people's faces.

Actually, as near as I can tell (because getting him to articulate a comprehensible position and then stick to it is like nailing Jell-O to a wall), he thinks that because those people are generally counted among one or the other sex, that means the definition of either sex doesn't really exist.

Actually, as near as I can tell (because getting him to articulate a comprehensible position and then stick to it is like nailing Jell-O to a wall), he thinks that because those people are generally counted among one or the other sex, that means the definition of either sex doesn't really exist.
I bet he won't discuss Lia Thomas anytime soon, either.

Even transgenderism is based on there being two genders.

Funny stuff, really.

(And I picked a hell of a time to get back on the board.)

Funny how this conversation went quiet the moment I started posting in this particular thread.

Does anyone else wish to be reacquainted with uncomfortable truths this evening?

I bet he won't discuss Lia Thomas anytime soon, either.

Even transgenderism is based on there being two genders.

Funny stuff, really.

(And I picked a hell of a time to get back on the board.)

Actually, we've discussed it several times, in several different threads. Usually, his response is, "Well, what about intersex people?! AHA, that invalidates everything!"

Seriously, track them down. They're hilarious.

FB_IMG_1648771966099.jpg

Actually, we've discussed it several times, in several different threads. Usually, his response is, "Well, what about intersex people?! AHA, that invalidates everything!"

Seriously, track them down. They're hilarious.

Lol. Intersex is the absence of gender-defining gene expression. Everything anomaly regarding gender affects males, females, or both.

P.S. The good thing about this law suite again this is how dumb the left is a lawsuite will bring out “ EVERYTHING” and it will allow DeSantis to tell the world the bill is to STOP CHILD SEXUAL GROOMING” if you are NOT for this bill you just might be viewed as a PEDO too. This is how society will view this Situation.
DeSantis has NOTHING in that bill that says DONT SAY GAY!!! YOU PPL are pathetic!!!!!!
What is a law suite? Is that a multi-room law office?

It's "suit" like you wear.

Lol. Intersex is the absence of gender-defining gene expression. Everything anomaly regarding gender affects males, females, or both.
There is no "absence" of gender defining gene expression. Such a thing doesn't happen.

There is only normal development, and deviations therefrom.

Yea, the LGBTQP (the P is for pedocreeps) believe that they have the right to groom other people's children.
I think that the FL law doesn't go far enough.
They are only banning gay grooming up to the 3rd grade.
They should not be allowed to do it in any grade.
These are some seriously sick dangerous far left extremists.
They are only about 1 or 2 percent fringe part of our population but they think that they can rule over mainstream society.
People need to take a stand against these crackpot cult Democrats.
They destroyed the Boy Scouts and Disney and now they attempting to use the public schools to contaminate the minds of children.
Seems the only time you guys have issues with pedos is when you can conflate it homosexuality.

Seems the only time you guys have issues with pedos is when you can conflate it homosexuality.
I notice the left does a lot of that too

Whenever there's a bill about children, it's... but the gays! But two mommies! But the First Amendment.

Forum List

Back