LGBTq-hdtv gays "were coming for your children" is becoming their new slogan.

Are conservatives now so drunk on their own endless hysterical outrage that they can't recognize when that hysterical outrage is being mocked?

Rhetorical question btw.

:)
Bad joss, pal.

You dont mock that. Not at all.

1. There is no Sodom and Gomarrah! And frankly never was. It is just a story that people like you like to advance to attack other people.
2. For most of human history we walked around naked and it is natural. We wear clothe for warmth and to protect our bodies from the elements more or less. If the environment is favorable in some cultures up until this day in Africa and island society walk around nude.

That is the way it is. You may not like to see a dick but it is part of reality. We're animals and part of the animal kingdom. It is natural in that kingdom to walk around nude. Ever see a ape or a dog wear a pair of pants?
We would have hair like apes or dogs. what the propaganda is...is using every vice humans have against other humans to justify and force the acceptance of them. Severity be damned.

Trump! Trump! Trump! Lol, how does it feel to be owned by him?
I feels just like it did before he waddled his way into politics. Are you wanting to make this thread about me now? Is that what you are doing?

It's not their new slogan. A few idiots spewed the words in a moronic chant just get some folks riled up. It worked. Which means more idiots will use it to irritate more people looking for a reason to hate some people.

Nope, we will take them at their words. I’ve asked several to disavow the statement. So far none have.

Sounds like somebody’s looking for a fight. And that’s cool by me.

Especially when just a matter of a few weeks ago, one from this organization gunned down 6 children.

Well we have this group marching chanting they are coming for your children.

And I found out a gay choir also sings the same message.

At what point will we stop tolerating this Insanity? Because it seems, they certainly are coming for children.

According to the left you are taking it out of context. And, they were just joking, mocking those on the right. What a brilliant strategy!

Those who RUN this forum support are in 100% supports of these people going after children.
I have not seen evidence of that its 100%

The mods hate the word “groomer” when its applied to libs

Which is bias for the deviant community of homo’s

But they dont carry it to extremes

If anyone doesn't think we're slowly being brainwashed into sexualizing kids and that are becoming bolder and bolder about it then I don't even know what to say.

I saw this and it made me realize we are under constant attempts to program people to what the current administration and groups like the world economic forum wants.

View attachment 799806
What’s 2022?

I have not seen evidence of that its 100%

The mods hate the word “groomer” when its applied to libs

Which is bias for the deviant community of homo’s

But they dont carry it to extremes
Just look at the shit y’all write… do you expect anybody to take you seriously? What a joke

Well we have this group marching chanting they are coming for your children.

And I found out a gay choir also sings the same message.

At what point will we stop tolerating this Insanity? Because it seems, they certainly are coming for children.

Groomers gotta groom.

Every gay and trans man is a suspect now, because these people did it to themselves and their community.

In reality we're seeking to just allow children do what they want to do and stand back. It isn't any of our business if they're born gay.

I sure hope and pray that you don't have any kids yourself.

Some idiot Homo, trannie shows up telling me they're here for our children I'll tell them they're about to meet Jesus

Amen to that Sister!!!

I sincerely hope there is a hell for all of these people to end up in.

Oh trust me,.. there is.

Trump rules your head. Lol

Actually he's right. Love him or hate him Trump triggers the left. Btw, Slade just so happens to be a friend of mine because we both agree on the fact that we don't have to share the same political views to be friends and he's a good guy. I sure wish that everybody else on here felt the same and realized that good and bad people exist in all parties.

Groomers gotta groom.

Every gay and trans man is a suspect now, because these people did it to themselves and their community.

Sad, but true. Until you get to know them that is. Baron Von Murderpaws is actually a member of Gays Against Groomers though for the record.

Just look at the shit y’all write… do you expect anybody to take you seriously? What a joke
I take creepy libs like this gay guy very seriously

And nothing I could write says it better than home’s can in their own words

Forum List

Back