Donald Trump Speaking at The Lincoln Day Dinner Tomorrow

Screenshot_20230624_212951_TikTok.jpg

That's his thing, he loves to talk. He's a salesman. That's been the American Way for 200+ years lol

Yeah, Trump is a great salesman. He can “talk the talk” that mesmerizes and mobilizes todays’ angry “Know Nothings.” But there’s not a major politician in America who is less like Abraham Lincoln than Donald Trump …

“I am not a Know-Nothing. That is certain. How could I be? How can any one who abhors the oppression of negroes, be in favor of degrading classes of white people? Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we begin by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes." When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and catholics." When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty — to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.”

— August 24, 1855: Lincoln Letter to Joshua F. Speed

Last edited:
10 dollar bet that he doesn't say a single new thing. Just the same old whining and "they done me wrong" crap as always.
How.can he be blamed.for the clear target that has been on his back? Once the Russian Investigation ended the Establishment should have been more. methodical, instead they continued it for.years, even the Jan 6th probe which ended Cheneys career. You can't keep running fishing expeditions against a man and not.lose credibility. Remember the NY legal case?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Yeah, Trump is a great salesman. He can “talk the talk” that mesmerizes and mobilizes todays’ angry “Know Nothings.” But there’s not a major politician in America who is less like Abraham Lincoln than Donald Trump …

“I am not a Know-Nothing. That is certain. How could I be? How can any one who abhors the oppression of negroes, be in favor of degrading classes of white people? Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we begin by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes." When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and catholics." When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty — to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.”

— August 24, 1855: Lincoln Letter to Joshua F. Speed
1627_ref.jpg

How.can he be blamed.for the clear target that has been on his back? Once the Russian Investigation ended the Establishment should have been more. methodical, instead they continued it for.years, even the Jan 6th probe which ended Cheneys career. You can't keep running fishing expeditions against a man and not.lose credibility. Remember the NY legal case?
Trump worked hard to earn that target. It didn't get there by accident.

No, he didn’t. He may have thought it … but that doesn’t count.

Trump said it. Can't hide it.
John Edgar Slow Horses , did you see the Reuters Fact Check link I posted? Can you think of any reason Reuter’s would lie about something like this … to benefit … Trump?

Forum List

Back