Antisemitic rally in Cobb County GA

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta

This is disturbing and vile.

For those who do not know, Cobb County GA is a fairly wealthy suburb of Atlanta.

From the article:
"The Anti-Defamation League warned Friday about an antisemitic group participating in a tour of Georgia this weekend. Cobb County police were there and called the protest peaceful, even as protesters and people who live in the neighborhood came toe to toe shouting in each other’s faces."

A tour of Georgia? What sort of despicable human being does this?

The good news is that the community, not just the Jewish members, came out to show they are not afraid.

For those who do not know, Cobb County GA is a fairly wealthy suburb of Atlanta.

From the article:
"The Anti-Defamation League warned Friday about an antisemitic group participating in a tour of Georgia this weekend. Cobb County police were there and called the protest peaceful, even as protesters and people who live in the neighborhood came toe to toe shouting in each other’s faces."

The good news is that the community, not just the Jewish members, came out to show they are not afraid.
More narcissistic induced attention hounds. Just ignore the narcissists as that's worse for them than being slapped in the face.

I never said it was scary. Neither did the article I linked.

Personally, I think it is about ignorance.
“This was the most frightening thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life,” said Chabad of Cobb County member Stewart Levy.

A couple of morons holding a nazi flag.

Nah. They're rich liberals that don't like any religion because it doesn't jive with their Marxist beliefs. There's no room for religion in today's Dem. party. Happy Sunday heathens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah. They're rich liberals that don't like any religion because it doesn't jive with their Marxist beliefs. There's no room for religion in today's Dem. party. Happy Sunday heathens.
You are attributing someone else's quote to me. Fix it please.

From the article:

And yet if the IDF dropped a JDAM on them for being terrorists THEY would be the bad guy.why?

“This was the most frightening thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life,” said Chabad of Cobb County member Stewart Levy.

A couple of morons holding a nazi flag.
Yea Nazis… no big deal right?

They’re your brothers in the cause!

Forum List

Back