LGBTQ Activist Dylan Butler Reported as Iowa High School Mass Shooter

And you are welcome to say all LGBTQ people are mentally ill.

But no one is euthanizing Trump supporters.
Why would I? I work with a few and we get along fine. I am just pointing out that leftists hate it when conservatives shovel the horse manure into their yard but the same leftists having no problems calling all Trump supporters regardless of their ethnicity a bunch of racist or reinforcing white supremacy.

Those trans freaks should be uthanized.

I'm willing to extend a courtesy to trannies.

Either leave the country never to return, or your option. I'd at least give a chance to go somewhere.

But the end result is trannies have no place in American society, they can join another one but they don't belong here

Why would I? I work with a few and we get along fine. I am just pointing out that leftists hate it when conservatives shovel the horse manure into their yard but the same leftists having no problems calling all Trump supporters regardless of their ethnicity a bunch of racist or reinforcing white supremacy.

Meh, I think we should address real problems without partisan bullshit. But that is just a dream.

1704421865232.png

This is becoming a trend with homosexuals. They are ripe with mental illness and are dangerous to children. All homosexuals need to be identified and catalogued into a national database. Therefore if they move to a neighborhood they would have to register like sex offenders do when they move to a certain area. Parents need to know they have a homosexual living around them in order for them to protect their children from being sexually molested or murdered

iowa-school-shooter-1.jpg

Trump supporters stormed the Capitol in 2021.

Therefore all Trump supporters need to be identified and catalogued into a national database. Therefore if they move to a neighborhood they would have to register like sex offenders do when they move to a certain area. Everyone needs to know they have a Trump supporter living around them in order for them to protect themselves from home invasion and hanging.

Right?

Now wait a damn minute!!! I was told by a poster on this here very message board that the person was "another MAGA shooter". Now you are trying to tell me that it was a tranny?!? Something does not jibe here!

Well, do you expect a tranny to be anything but mentally ill? I'm not saying that they're all school shooter material but...
I remember a time when everyone considered that mental illness. But the youngsters got Wokeness.

I mean.... They telling us that we should think they normal when they say....Hey Dude...im going to get my Tallywacker cut off....aint it cool..

Forum List

Back