LGBT says school allowing bud drives rewards homophobis

Disgusting freaks should be sent to a gay camp where they can screw their lives away and not contaminate the rest of us.

It take a special kind of sick, twisted sociopath to advocate for what he wants. He wants the blood supply to be reduced so the little ass pirate can feel normal? What a fucking cocksucker. The little shit belongs in prison.

If GW students choose to no longer donate until this discriminatory ban is lifted, they will not be alone. In fact, many colleges have banned blood drives already. This includes well-known universities such as the University of Vermont, Keene State and San Jose State.

Selfishness on parade.

Can you translate that to plain English, dick in mouth Silly Stevie?

Going to discuss the topic? You think that people who need lois should be deprived if it so long a gays can't donate? Answer or do not reply to me. I don't want your insults, I want an answer

Repeated instances like these by certain homosexual people doesn't do much to alleviate the image of homosexuals in general being dramatic, flamboyant attention whores.

I don't think this young man understands that even one drop of infected blood transmitted to someone else means an early death sentence. This man is hurting homosexuals as a group, because he is making it seem as though homosexuals don't really understand or care about the safety of human life.

He says:

Let me be clear: I am not advocating that all people be made eligible to give blood.

So who would he exclude?

IV drug users dropped their numbers by half, and are excluded still, however the highest rate of prevalence is male on male sex. So, I don't get what he is saying he would exclude some but does not say who. From the CDC website:

“More than 30 years into the HIV epidemic, about 50,000 people in this country still become infected each year. Not only do men who have sex with men continue to account for most new infections, young gay and bisexual men are the only group in which infections are increasing, and this increase is particularly concerning among young African American MSM ,” said CDC Director Thomas Frieden, M.D. “HIV infections can be prevented. By getting tested, reducing risky behaviors, and getting treatment, people can protect themselves and their loved ones.”

CDC ? NCHHSTP Newsroom ? New multi-year data show annual HIV infections in U.S. relatively stable

"We found 9 percent of IDUs were HIV-positive and nearly half of those were unaware of their infection," Wejnert said in a telephone interview.

After falling significantly since the peak of the epidemic, HIV rates in the United States have been leveling out, but pockets of infection persist, especially in high-risk groups such as young people and men who have sex with men

HIV rate among US intravenous drug users falls: CDC | Reuters

"bud drives" I thought this was a beer thread:D

450px-A_bottle_of_Budweiser.JPG

Repeated instances like these by certain homosexual people doesn't do much to alleviate the image of homosexuals in general being dramatic, flamboyant attention whores.

I don't think this young man understands that even one drop of infected blood transmitted to someone else means an early death sentence. This man is hurting homosexuals as a group, because he is making it seem as though homosexuals don't really understand or care about the safety of human life.

Last Summer There were over 50 demonstrations sponsored by the "National Gay Blood Drive" across the US. The FDA's ban started during the AIDS crisis and restricts any pervert who has had committed sodomy with another man since 1977, from donating blood.

1983, before the ban went into effect, patients being treated for hemophilia started displaying AIDS symptoms after receiving routine blood transfusions. It was a clear sign that HIV-positive donors were infecting the national blood supply.

Lets face it - homosexuals , for the most part are a degenerate batch of mentally disturbed people, many of whom would love nothing more than to see the normal decent members of society suffer from the same maladies that their perversions have brought upon them.

Last Summer There were over 50 demonstrations sponsored by the "National Gay Blood Drive" across the US. The FDA's ban started during the AIDS crisis and restricts any pervert who has had committed sodomy with another man since 1977, from donating blood.

1983, before the ban went into effect, patients being treated for hemophilia started displaying AIDS symptoms after receiving routine blood transfusions. It was a clear sign that HIV-positive donors were infecting the national blood supply.

Lets face it - homosexuals , for the most part are a degenerate batch of mentally disturbed people, many of whom would love nothing more than to see the normal decent members of society suffer from the same maladies that their perversions have brought upon them.

Your point is best demonstrated by the homosexual killing squads that are out roaming the streets!

Hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husband cuz they're rapin everybody out here!!!

The problem is that it simply isn't true. Quantify that, please. I could agree with you that some homosexual people do, but not most. That is as repugnant as saying that Tea Partiers, for the most part, are vile racists bent on bringing down society. See how that kind of "logic" cuts both ways?

Let's be fair with people.

The problem is that it simply isn't true. Quantify that, please. I could agree with you that some homosexual people do, but not most. That is as repugnant as saying that Tea Partiers, for the most part, are vile racists bent on bringing down society. See how that kind of "logic" cuts both ways?

Let's be fair with people.

A study is published in the British Journal of Psychiatry. by a Dr. Chakraborty and his team found that :

Suicide attempts among lesbian, gay and bisexual people were phenomenally higher.
The risks of depression and anxiety disorders were at least one and a half times higher as is alcohol and drug abuse.

Homosexuals also molest children at an astoundingly higher rate than normal people.

“Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture,”

Psychologist Eugene Abel, his research found that homosexuals “sexually molest young boys with an incidence that is occurring from five times greater than the molestation of girls. …

and let us not forget about the bug chasers and gift givers -

bug chasers are young queers who seek to become infected with the AIDS virus in order to feel they are a member of a privileged group - and Gift Givers are those who spread the virus .

A study is published in the British Journal of Psychiatry. by a Dr. Chakraborty and his team found that :

Suicide attempts among lesbian, gay and bisexual people were phenomenally higher.
The risks of depression and anxiety disorders were at least one and a half times higher as is alcohol and drug abuse.

Homosexuals also molest children at an astoundingly higher rate than normal people.

“Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture,”

Psychologist Eugene Abel, his research found that homosexuals “sexually molest young boys with an incidence that is occurring from five times greater than the molestation of girls. …

and let us not forget about the bug chasers and gift givers -

bug chasers are young queers who seek to become infected with the AIDS virus in order to feel they are a member of a privileged group - and Gift Givers are those who spread the virus .

The study by Dr. Chakraborty cited a feeling of discrimination as a reason behind increased rates of mental issues among homosexuals. You know... from people like you.

The study by Eugene Able found that a vast majority of those who molest boys don't even identify as homosexual.

I can see why you didn't link the studies. Somebody might actually look at them. :doubt:

Can you translate that to plain English, dick in mouth Silly Stevie?

Going to discuss the topic? You think that people who need lois should be deprived if it so long a gays can't donate? Answer or do not reply to me. I don't want your insults, I want an answer

Well, why do they need "lois"?

Is she bring the Bud?

Okay, here's the problem, back before we had an accurate test for HIV, the FDA banned gay men from giving blood because back in the day, the blood industry was paying drug addicts for their blood and wondering why it was infected with all sorts of nasties.

But now all the blood is tested, so there's no good reason to really keep gays from giving blood. On the off chance they have undiagnosed HIV, it's going to be picked up when they test the blood.

So it is an obsolete policy that needs to be changed.

That said, it's kind of silly to blame the people running the blood drives. He should take his complaint to the FDA.

It takes up to six months for HIV to show up in testing. Next gays will cry about celibacy periods.

Huh? A little early for drinking, no? :booze:

Forum List

Back