Levin: Let The Whole Damn Thing Collapse

OK seriously that time I saw stars... Seriously you're too stupid. Please don't speak among grown-ups.

You wouldn't understand grown ups BOY. They're too busy kicking the likes of you in your ass for being stupid. :lol:

Riiiiiiiiight... Whatever you wanna call it. Just please shut up.

you know, i always find it funny when stupid people call people like you 'stupid'.

but whatever.

You wouldn't understand grown ups BOY. They're too busy kicking the likes of you in your ass for being stupid. :lol:

you know, i always find it funny when stupid people call people like you 'stupid'.

but whatever.

It's projection. What're you gonna do, a guy's mommy tells him he's smart long enough, he starts to believe it.

Reb - You "Thank" some of the stupidest shit dude. Do you write "Thank you" under shit people scribble on port-o-pot walls?

but whatever.

It's projection. What're you gonna do, a guy's mommy tells him he's smart long enough, he starts to believe it.

Yes. Of course. They are the ones projecting.

It's amazing how pride keeps us from accomplishing things.

but whatever.

Yes. Of course. They are the ones projecting.

It's amazing how pride keeps us from accomplishing things.

Tell ya what Avy. Since you feel the need to keep interjecting on the behalf of the trolls, why don't YOU read post 156 and offer some insight, eh? You know damn well they're not going to. Like I said, nothing but troll responses from the Mel Gibson enthusiast, and the other has not responded yet at all.

I would say to the GOP....back away from this nightmare....The Dems will hate them till the end of time no matter what. The Dems blame them for all the problems that Obama has had during his administration.
Let's wait for the new Congress to start and then we can get into this.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Your party is still denying any responsibility for what happened under their watch.

What exactly happen under their watch? Are youy blaming republicans for 4.8 unemployment? or are you trying to blame them for the 9.8 democratic unemployment numbers?

huh? maybe you need to look at the unemployment numbers again....the previous administration left president obama with an 8.1% unemployment rate for his first month in office....where in the world did you get 4.8%??? Please explain!?

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Your party is still denying any responsibility for what happened under their watch.

What exactly happen under their watch? Are youy blaming republicans for 4.8 unemployment? or are you trying to blame them for the 9.8 democratic unemployment numbers?

huh? maybe you need to look at the unemployment numbers again....the previous administration left president obama with an 8.1% unemployment rate for his first month in office....where in the world did you get 4.8%??? Please explain!?

The previous administration also had a congress controlled by democrats. So what I want to know is what happen under the republicans watch? as in "under their watch"

The previous administration also had a congress controlled by democrats. So what I want to know is what happen under the republicans watch? as in "under their watch"

When you get right down to it? It's all been under the people's watch until recent when they finally woke up from their apathetic stupor.

can you tell me what legislation the democrats, who became the majority in january of 2007, passed and put in to place that made us go in to this recession by december of 2007, or what the newly elected dem majority did after they took control that caused the market crash, and bank fiasco and all the bailouts to take place that president bush requested? :eusa_eh:

can you tell me what legislation the democrats, who became the majority in january of 2007, passed and put in to place that made us go in to this recession by december of 2007, or what the newly elected dem majority did after they took control that caused the market crash, and bank fiasco and all the bailouts to take place that president bush requested? :eusa_eh:

Triple the deficit spending, before the bailouts, for starters. Locking down credit markets.

Triple the deficit spending, before the bailouts, for starters. Locking down credit markets.

Triple the deficit before the bailouts...???

:lol:

the Democrat's first fiscal budget was for 2008 and there were several bailouts requested by president bush that year, and also a stimulus bill that President Bush requested, so you seem to be spouting a bunch of bulloney Revere.

what did they do to "lock down the credit markets"? Link?

They were Democrat budgets. All budgets are initated in Congress.

Banking "reform" raised capital requirements for everyone, except Freddie and Fannie.

all budgets are initiated by the President, and by rule of law, the president's budget has to be sent to congress by the end of March for the fiscal budget that will begin the following oct 1st. the largest department under the executive branch is there specifically to help the president create the budget.

what Banking reform?

And those budgets, and deficits, kept getting bigger after Bush left office, and still are.

There is no pretense that spending is tied to revenue with this bunch.

for obama's first fiscal budget, beginning oct 1 2009, ending sept 30, 2010, the deficit was REDUCED by 100 billion, compared to the previous year's budget.

the deficit did not get bigger on his first budget, that just ended....this is not to say the deficit for this coming fiscal year and others will not be bigger, but his first year, reduced the deficit by +/- $100 billion.

i don't think spending is tied to revenues as you think....if they were then there would be no deficits, and congress would spend only the revenues they collect...instead, they borrow each year, from others and from social security surplus tax revenues, more than we collect in total from income taxes....

Today Harry Reid unveiled a new 2,000 page 1.1 trillion dollar omnibus spending bill filled with tons and tons of pork to fund the government for 9 months. Levin says it's even supposed to fund ObamaCare, and of course they are trying to jam it through during the lame duck session. Reid has even threatened to keep everyone working until January 4th if that's what it takes to get this through.

A very frustrated Levin, considering this soft tyranny the Left is pushing on us, says it would be better to let the whole government collapse until January. It'd be better for us to fix it when we get back than to pass this crap through right now.

Listen to the audio...
"...what the hell kind of government is this anyhow? Honest to God. They sit on their lard asses all year long and do what?..."

Levin: Let the whole damn thing collapse! | The Right Scoop

Both parties are in a rush to lock in trillions of dollars in increased deficit spending before the budget slashing battles begin in January.

Don't give me this both parties crap, the Democrat party is out to destroy this country. I can't see where the Republicans are doing anything but trying to stop them. That little pipsqueak Reid should be brought up on charges. If I were in charge he would be placed in irons and locked in the stockade for all to see. He's a shameful evil disgusting anti American piece of vomit. I would not piss on him if he were burning. Let the constitution place him in jail one day. Justice will be done.

Today Harry Reid unveiled a new 2,000 page 1.1 trillion dollar omnibus spending bill filled with tons and tons of pork to fund the government for 9 months. Levin says it's even supposed to fund ObamaCare, and of course they are trying to jam it through during the lame duck session. Reid has even threatened to keep everyone working until January 4th if that's what it takes to get this through.

A very frustrated Levin, considering this soft tyranny the Left is pushing on us, says it would be better to let the whole government collapse until January. It'd be better for us to fix it when we get back than to pass this crap through right now.

Listen to the audio...
"...what the hell kind of government is this anyhow? Honest to God. They sit on their lard asses all year long and do what?..."

Levin: Let the whole damn thing collapse! | The Right Scoop

Both parties are in a rush to lock in trillions of dollars in increased deficit spending before the budget slashing battles begin in January.

Don't give me this both parties crap, the Democrat party is out to destroy this country. I can't see where the Republicans are doing anything but trying to stop them.
That little pipsqueak Reid should be brought up on charges. If I were in charge he would be placed in irons and locked in the stockade for all to see. He's a shameful evil disgusting anti American piece of vomit. I would not piss on him if he were burning. Let the constitution place him in jail one day. Justice will be done.

where have you been the past decade? asleep? :cuckoo: take the blinders off, this most certainly has not been 'a one man show'....

Forum List

Back