Lets try Mr. Trump as a citizen, not former Potus out of office, we try him for sedition, have AG Garland do it.

18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)
-----------------------------------
I keep hearing how we can't impeach a Potus after he leaves office, I say to try him as a Citizen which he is!!

He has to account for insurrection.

Your brown shirt thong must be chafing you today.
Crimes should go unprosecuted?

A witch hunt targeting political opponents is not Prosecuting A Crime, champ.
You calling it a witch hunt doesn't make it so. Sorry!
4i6Ckte.gif

Crimes shouldn't be investigated and then prosecuted?

18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)
I keep hearing how we can't impeach a Potus after he leaves office, I say to try him as a Citizen which he is!!

Try forming a thought of your own. The country will be better off if leftists could think for themselves.
I'm not very confident this is possible.

I like this idea even more with the bipartisan effort simply to censure Trumpy Bear and keep him from running for office. Obviously a second impeachment attempt will fail. Better to try him as a private citizen. A felony conviction (and there are several others forthcoming) will keep him from running for anything EVER again.

Absolutely not. It's probably not going to go well for Trump's co-defendants, though. Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris are all on both video and audio tape actively fomenting insurrection against a sitting president and calling for overturning a fair and legal election.

And that's not even considering all the media people who need to go on trial. CNN alone will fill the defendant's boxes of a dozen courtrooms.

Last edited:

The deliberate lack of security incited the "insurrection". If there had been a proper level of police force, NOT NATIONAL GUARD, there would have been a large peaceful protest at the Capitol and nothing more. The DC Mayor, intelligence leaders and others who KNEW that Congress was the target are culpable. Let's have impeachments and trials for the real facilitators.

I just answered your BS contention in another thread - Idjit!

Yes. Not that he actually wanted nor CAUSED it, but to cover up and deflect from the REAL reason why it happened and why the deep state so much wanted him out of office.

Trump had committed the greatest of ALL possible offenses! He was keeping his inaugural promise to return more and more power back to the people that they had more power and control over their OWN lives to live free of government, self-determinant and able to generate wealth outside the control of the Elite.

Trump was a bigwig insider actually daring to share the ability of others to be wealthy like him at the great offense of the super wealthy who DEPEND on your poverty so they can be super-rich.

Garland? Isn't he that fool that couldn't make the supreme court? Wow , you guys can't come up with someone worthy?
IDK who the fuck you even are, but I've seen enough. You're now on my Ignore List, loser.

Whodat made my IG list months ago! :)

Garland? Isn't he that fool that couldn't make the supreme court? Wow , you guys can't come up with someone worthy?
IDK who the fuck you even are, but I've seen enough. You're now on my Ignore List, loser.
you put him on ignore for that?.....dam synth,i thought you were tougher than that....

I can't agree more.

We need an impartial jury that takes their oath seriously.

We don't have that now with the senate.

Lets put him before a real judge and jury of his peers.

Let the chips, or evidence, fall where the may.

Why isn’t Pedo Joe having him arrested?

4i6Ckte.gif

There were TEN investigations into Benghazi. Four people died.

None of the lies the republicans claimed about it were true.

All of the investigations came to the same conclusion, no crimes and most of what the republicans claimed wasn't true.

All of the investigations completely exonerates both Hillary and Obama from any and all crimes or wrong doing.

But when trump incites far right bat crap crazy people to attack our capitol, cause the deaths of 5 people, cause millions of dollars in damage, cause several police to suffer serious injuries such as one cop will lose one of his eyes from being beaten by the far right wing trump people, the republicans want no investigation and no one held responsible.

4i6Ckte.gif

Who needs an investigation? We already know he did it.

Nazi Pelousy didn’t need no investigation

I'd be surprised if he gets away with this completely. There could easily be some legal action outside of Congress on this, and it wouldn't be a shock to see some of it come from non-politician Republicans.

Last edited:

I'd be surprised if he gets away with this completely. There could easily be some legal action outside of Congress on this, and it wouldn't be a shock to see some of it come from non-politician Republicans.
Arrest him. He tried to overthrow the govt.

where is Pedo Joe?

where is Pedo Joe?
I don't know, Q. Probably the White House.

where is Pedo Joe?
Almost 3PM in DC..Pedo Joe has called it a day.

Trump free for another day.

where is Pedo Joe?

Joe's been asleep since his noon diaper change and Ensure feeding.

where is Pedo Joe?

Neat!

I can't agree more.

We need an impartial jury that takes their oath seriously.

We don't have that now with the senate.

Lets put him before a real judge and jury of his peers.

Let the chips, or evidence, fall where the may.
Translation: Only a guilty verdict is acceptable. That's not justice.

Forum List

Back