Let's Take A Trip Down Memory Lane...

More bullshit. Trump took many steps to deal with the virus, he was called a racist.

Remember?
No, he did not and he was called what he is. Calling that virus the China virus got all kinds of Asians beat up and don't lie about it all being done by blacks.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
WHO didn't name it the China virus. It was named Novel Coronavirus-19 and trump knew of the severity of the virus before it got here. He did not take the necessay steps to hndle it and then he tried making mitigation a political thing.

Also, I noticed you dodged the question about *biden's covid numbers.

How many have died on his watch? :eusa_whistle:

I think some of us forget how things really were when Trump was president.

View attachment 670475

COVID was a global pandemic and the United States, 5 percent on the worlds population, the richest country on esrth, the country with the best medical facilities on earth, had 20 percent of the deaths and infections from COVID, that led the world. Meanwhile New Zealand , S. Korea and several other countries were able to control the spread of the virus early. Again, that was a worldwide problem and Trump failed to handle it.

While trump was failing in a life or death situation, people here blamed everyone but trump for the situation.

As a result of returning to normal thanks to the Biden administration, we like the rest of the world faces inflation.

Inflation Rate - G20 - By Country​

View attachment 670483

Unlike the COVID world crisis, the U.S. does not have the highest inflation rate on earth.

I think some of you republicans do not understand the massive failure trump really was.

How could we forget anything about Trump when you and all your fellow Trump asslickers are here?

So, you see the point of the video, correct? LOL
I didn't watch the video. Because the virus was not named the China virus and where the virus came from didn't mean anything once it got here.

How could we forget anything about Trump when you and all your fellow Trump asslickers are here?
You guys lie about Biden so you need to be reminded about what a failure trump was. And nobody is listening to whining from people who talked about Obama and Hillary Clinton all 4 years of trump.

If you listen to them, you'd think there never was an election and TRUMP! was still president, they are that obsessed with him and desperate to avoid talking about Quid Pro.

What are *biden's numbers? Do you know?

Thought so.
What I know is that polls have him beating trump.

Biden has done a good job, but too many Americans do not stay informed and people like you get disinformation that you think is fact because it tells you what you want to hear.

But it's this simple, if trump is the nominee of the republican party, he will get beat worse than he did the last time. There is a reality you republicans have refused to accept and that's 1-6. On the campaign trail trump will have to answer for that day and all non answers, tantrums, angry outburts or social media attacks are only going to make things worse for trump.

Yeah, you're right.

This is what I was paying for gas while Trump was in office:

Gas_Prices.jpg

And this is what I'm paying with Biden in office:

ac98059a-4eac-412d-825c-afb471b52f8b_1140x641.jpg

Shit, negro, liberals blamed him for everything under the sun...

My biggest criticism of Trump is that he didn't act very "Presidential". I didn't care for the late-night name calling tweets, but that's pretty much it. His policies made us stronger, safer and more prosperous. Biden has destroyed the security we once enjoyed under Trump.

Anyone who feels (because liberal don't "think") we're in better shape under Biden is an ignorant fucking fool...

Nailed it.

View attachment 670475

COVID was a global pandemic and the United States, 5 percent on the worlds population, the richest country on esrth, the country with the best medical facilities on earth, had 20 percent of the deaths and infections from COVID, that led the world. Meanwhile New Zealand , S. Korea and several other countries were able to control the spread of the virus early. Again, that was a worldwide problem and Trump failed to handle it.

While trump was failing in a life or death situation, people here blamed everyone but trump for the situation.

As a result of returning to normal thanks to the Biden administration, we like the rest of the world faces inflation.

View attachment 670483

Unlike the COVID world crisis, the U.S. does not have the highest inflation rate on earth.

I think some of you republicans do not understand the massive failure trump really was.
It's easy to forget what things were like when Trump was president because Biden and the left have destroyed our country.

View attachment 670475

View attachment 670483

You do realize that before the pandemic and right into it. There were thousands of DAILY flights from Wuhan China to both NYC and SFO.. Chinese nationals coming to visit the U.S. or returning Americans.
that flooded both U.S coasts with people who could have been carrying the virus well before it was ever detected.. and then before we figured out the severity.

We are also a very unhealthy overwheight population. Not like people in Korea or N.Z. Before the pandemic caused by humans screwing around with nature... we were doing just fine, and Trumps policies
were moving the standards of living upwards for all Americans.

So how do you know all that PSD your talking about on another thread is not caused by lockdowns and social distancing...?

Forum List

Back