Let's take a look at white spoiled trust fund college know it all intolerant losers shall we?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Just an example. The only good thing about losers like that is those types will be the very first to be lined up on a wall and executed by the marxist leaders they desperately want in power.

Would love to witness that actually.

These moronic assholes don't know anything at all about Charlie Kirk....They're just vomiting up standard dreck that they heard from their college boy echo chamber.
How satisfying would it be to knock every last tooth out of his head?

Most of us did not grow up rich and have daddy pay for everything and hand us a couple of million like trump did. I don't understand why anyone identifies with trump, who never worked a day in his life and was given everything, while people like me and my family worked hard to support ourselves and put ourselves and/or our kids through school.

Trump doesn't give a shit about people like Lysistrata!
Trump would sacrifice Lysistrata in a second... and not care about it at all if it meant Trump got one more dollar in his bank account.
Trump is a scared little man-child and NEVER should have gotten anywhere near the Presidency.

Forum List

Back