Lets Say, Trump Chooses Tim Scott For Vice President. How Would The Far Left React?

So, yeah. Trump selecting Tim Scott? Nope. Never gonna happen.
You got that right Magnus.

Trump considers himself highly intelligent and so he's going to go with a male that he considers of equal intelligence to him. That's why ignorant characters such as Abbott are so much in the running. And DeSantis for the extremist ignorance that Trump would se as high intelligence.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I tend to agree....perhaps he could break with the boring old habits and look for someone with a real skill set.
But I doubt it.
Trump doesn't have a skill set.

The only real clue to Trump's choice is that he will choose a reliable extreme rightist. He was burnt by Pence being a Christian with morals too strong to stomach his plan.
This fact seems to rule out possibles such as Haley.

Who among the hundreds of possible extremist choices would be completely reliable?

I would be thinking in terms of Abbott, as an example of safe and reliable enough for Trump.
So Abbott is an "extremist" because he is fighting for his people and dealing with the human disaster that the Democrats created? Another day another clueless post.

If Trump is such a racist how do you explain all the awards black organizations have given to him. Explain away what Trump did when he opened his clubs and resorts to blacks after he was warned not to. Trump’s racism is as old as his campaign for president. Democrats made it up like everything else. I personally hope Trump picks a competent white man. But would not be surprised if he doesn't.
My best explanation is that Trump made them into huxtables by paying attention to them. He will have 'got' the ones that are 'gettable' by now. In truth, I would suggest that Trump despises them.

But also in truth, I would suggest that Trump despises everybody, for being a lower class human being in his mind.

At this point, it seems to be down to Kristi and Tim. Not sure who is 3rd in the running for VP. If Trump has it down to Kristi and Tim, would be a tough decision, right? There are voting benefits for either candidate, With Scott, Trump will add to his black vote percentage, Governor Kristi, probably add votes for younger voters. But lets say he chooses Tim Scott. It will be interesting to see the reaction from the Democrats,Liberals,Far Left, and the media. Anyone wanna guess what we will hear from the Left/Anti-Trump activists if it's Tim Scott?

He has obviously promised the VP to Scott but is likely to "renegotiate" as he always does. (Fucks people over)

Scott is the same filth as is Trump so any real American will be upset.

You got that right Magnus.

Trump considers himself highly intelligent and so he's going to go with a male that he considers of equal intelligence to him. That's why ignorant characters such as Abbott are so much in the running. And DeSantis for the extremist ignorance that Trump would se as high intelligence.
Nope. It won't be Greg Abbot. Kristy Noem was in the running till last year but the rumors about her scandalous affair with Corey Lewandowski (of all people!) knocked her out of the mix.

Looks more and more like Elise Stefanik. She is reasonably attractive and equally submissive. Something that the orange loser looks for. He can't stand any assertive personality like Abbot.

Noem checked all the right boxes (large boobs etc) but two adulterers on the ticket are one too many!

So Abbott is an "extremist" because he is fighting for his people and dealing with the human disaster that the Democrats created? Another day another clueless post.
Abbott is all hat, and has no ideals other than keeping his job.
He can be popular because he has enough low intelligence supporters who accept the ideals of the right side of the political divide.

Trump will at least understand the issues that go into making up the divide. He's not necessarily in favour of stopping all abortions, for instance. He's just sympathetic to those who do.

Or, Trump doesn't need to be an extreme right racist, he only has to say he agrees with those that are.

Nope. It won't be Greg Abbot. Kristy Noem was in the running till last year but the rumors about her scandalous affair with Corey Lewandowski (of all people!) knocked her out of the mix.

Looks more and more like Elise Stefanik. She is reasonably attractive and equally submissive. Something that the orange loser looks for. He can't stand any assertive personality like Abbot.

Noem checked all the right boxes (large boobs etc) but two adulterers on the ticket are one too many!
I only suggested the 'Abbott' type character as an example. Abbott is dumb as a brick but will be seen as highly intelligent to Trump. Likewise DeSantis.

I only suggested the 'Abbott' type character as an example. Abbott is dumb as a brick but will be seen as highly intelligent to Trump. Likewise DeSantis.
If Abbot was truly a "brick" he would be in the running. Intelligence is not highly regarded in the trumptard camp. That is a huge minus.

Another dumb "suggestion" from Donald Do-Right.
Trump has no friends Mike, because he doesn't accept any other person to be his equal. He's dirtmouthed anybody that has become associated with him. Even his daughter's husband, I'm pretty sure. No doubt he's put down his two sons as being idiots.

• Fact
If Abbot was truly a "brick" he would be in the running. Intelligence is not highly regarded in the trumptard camp. That is a huge minus.
He's a brick.
And so far he's clean on not dirtmouthing Trump. And he's a lot like Trump in so many ways. No ideals but a lot of extremist mouthing off against the opposition.

It's all about the political divide issues now.

• Thanks
Tim Scott. LOL. Last time he supported Donald Trump 90% of Black South Carolinians voted for Biden. Tim would be a colossal mistake for Trump. He’d pick up no black votes and lose some racists. Go Tim Scott for VP! Whooo whooo.. Yea Tim Scott.

South 2020 Carolina Exit Polls:

IMG_0494.jpeg

Trump has no friends Mike, because he doesn't accept any other person to be his equal. He's dirtmouthed anybody that has become associated with him. Even his daughter's husband, I'm pretty sure. No doubt he's put down his two sons as being idiots.
You spend way too much time watching CNN sound bytes about Trump. Try Focusing on your own country's problems instead of bashing mine every day.

At this point, it seems to be down to Kristi and Tim. Not sure who is 3rd in the running for VP. If Trump has it down to Kristi and Tim, would be a tough decision, right? There are voting benefits for either candidate, With Scott, Trump will add to his black vote percentage, Governor Kristi, probably add votes for younger voters. But lets say he chooses Tim Scott. It will be interesting to see the reaction from the Democrats,Liberals,Far Left, and the media. Anyone wanna guess what we will hear from the Left/Anti-Trump activists if it's Tim Scott?
It isn't going to matter who he picks for VP.
He isn't going to be on the ballot in November anyway.

• Thanks
You spend way too much time watching CNN sound bytes about Trump. Try Focusing on your own country's problems instead of bashing mine every day.
No, request denied. The Trump vs. Biden issues are what we're here for. And besides, I have some skin in the US shitfight.

If anybody has an interest in Canada, they can start it. If the question is relevant in my opinion, you'll hear from me.

• Thanks
LOL Yeah, that will be the day. Republicans choosing a black guy for high office. :auiqs.jpg:

You should worry more about how the average rank-and-file trumptard would react. Heck, you idiots are still upset that Haley knocked down some racist owner's statues when she was a governor.

Don't worry about Dems. I know this is all new to you guys but we not only nominated a Black guy for office but voted for him, twice! Take that and smoke it.

So, yeah. Trump selecting Tim Scott? Nope. Never gonna happen.
Only half black, you loons couldn't pick a 100% black man. Lol

Forum List

Back