Lets review the “case” the DA has on Trump. Statutes and violatons

Let’s review how the Tuesday arrest and 1,200 other “got him now have gone-………….
But….but…..but…..
That’s the only thing that comes up.
1201 just around the corner
Trump made the claim, so who's hysterical?

Does that mean Trump's lackeys like Gymmy Jordan & other lowlifes will stop threatening law enforcement in N.Y. & elsewhere?
Does that mean the DNCs lackeys like Bragg and Abrams and other lowlifes will stop weaponizing the dept. of justice for political gain nationwide? Think critically--it opens doors you never dreamed existed.

Where is the arrest? Is this another lefty lie?

Get your shit together, cult fucks.

if Trump is convicted of multiple felonies for attempting a coup on J6 & his theft of top secret docs think he'll just be fined?
Not quite sure how you think that unhinged rant negates your lie I exposed, Simp.:cuckoo:

Does that mean the DNCs lackeys like Bragg and Abrams and other lowlifes will stop weaponizing the dept. of justice for political gain nationwide? Think critically--it opens doors you never dreamed existed.
Yea, we get it idiot. Trump being investigated for criminal activity means the justice sysem is being "weaponized" just because you cult worshippers want him back in office.

You should ssk the J6 riioters why some of them are rotting in jail as Trump the ringleader who started it all is living large on a golf course. Or are they just collateral damage to you Trump asslickers?

Yea, we get it idiot. Trump being investigated for criminal activity means the justice sysem is being "weaponized" just because you cult worshippers want him back in office.

You should ssk the J6 riioters why some of them are rotting in jail as Trump the ringleader who started it all is living large on a golf course. Or are they just collateral damage to you Trump asslickers?
What criminal activity, Simp?

Trump being investigated for criminal activity
How many dead holes are you going to go down before you realize that you and the DNC are just wasting tax dollars on witch hunts. Six and a half years, non-stop investigations with NO RESULTS and millions of wasted tax dollars. Give it up--BTW, I forgot, an insurrection charge that is also baseless. You finally got one thing right--they were rioters, one of which was MURDERED by your henchmen. Keep on working on that vocabulary though, I see it hasn't expanded. LMAO

How many dead holes are you going to go down before you realize that you and the DNC are just wasting tax dollars on witch hunts. Six and a half years, non-stop investigations with NO RESULTS and millions of wasted tax dollars. Give it up--BTW, I forgot, an insurrection charge that is also baseless. You finally got one thing right--they were rioters, one of which was MURDERED by your henchmen. Keep on working on that vocabulary though, I see it hasn't expanded. LMAO
You should build a golden statue of Trump's likeness & pray to your orange god. Or have you done that already, cultist?

Some people just need someone to genuflect to. You fit the role perfectly.

Btw, fool. Was your god lying when he said he'd be indicted TODAY? LOL LOL LOL

You should build a golden statue of Trump's likeness & pray to your orange god. Or have you done that already, cultist?

Some people just need someone to genuflect to. You fit the role perfectly.

Btw, fool. Was your god lying when he said he'd be indicted TODAY? LOL LOL LOL
You are the only one on this board who worships Trump, and it’s his ass you worship. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back