Let’s pretend republicans gained full control of the government in 2024

Trump basically did the same thing which is why we started funding the GoF research in China again.

And our country was improving with his changes pre-COVID. The opposite is happening now.

And our country was improving with his changes pre-COVID. The opposite is happening now.

The country was operating on the same bubble Obama operated on. We are paying for that now.

Being a card-carrying member of the middle class, I respectfully request that they make NO policies concerning me... I'd rather they just leave me the frak alone.
Actually policies that benefit the poor or middle class benefit the economy as a whole. Anything that increases consumer spending helps the economy as a whole. No one gives a fuck about you on an individual level.

The country was operating on the same bubble Obama operated on. We are paying for that now.

If you are talking about spending, I agree. Both parties spend too much money, however, Democrats spending will ultimately help no one in the country and will destroy our way of life. Socially, don't even get me started. Democratic leaders are evil and most of their constituency are brainwashed from grade school to believe that they are working for them.

Obama did try to raise the mim wage, Republicans always vote no. & always yes when it comes to a raise in there pay.

Biden reversed nearly all of Trump's policies as soon as he could. He had no real plans other than "orange mad bad." The border situation is exemplary of his lack of success and insight across the board.
"Undo the damage" is indeed a plan.

Obama did try to raise the mim wage, Republicans always vote no. & always yes when it comes to a raise in there pay.

Stop with the history revision. Obama had the White House, Senate and House before blowing it all. They had no one to stop them.

It's funny at that. You are arguing Bush could get it done but Obama couldn't.

If republicans were to gain full control of the government they will be consumed with efforts to make sure they can never be voted out. Anything else will be on the back burner.

Actually policies that benefit the poor or middle class benefit the economy as a whole. Anything that increases consumer spending helps the economy as a whole. No one gives a fuck about you on an individual level.
No one gives a fuck about you on an individual level.

Here we have the open callousness of the fascist demoncrats in full bloom.

No one gives a fuck about you on an individual level.

And let you feel compelled to generate rubbish mountains of legislation that affects my life and the lives of others.

The only thing a government can do to increase a consumer spending power is lower (or eliminate) and taxes that affect spending or earning.

If the government were truly interested in increasing the consumer spending power, it would immediately eliminate all taxes on sales, companies, and wages.

Oh God the irony. Dem's voting rights and election overhaul bill ring a bell? :itsok:
It certainly does. Republicans have been telegraphing their intent at the state level for quite some time now. Not going to take their open threat to democracy lying down. You can't even explain why the voting rights bill is bad except that makes it much harder for republicans to achieve permanent minority rule.

It certainly does. Republicans have been telegraphing their intent at the state level for quite some time now. Not going to take their open threat to democracy lying down. You can't even explain why the voting rights bill is bad except that makes it much harder for republicans to achieve permanent minority rule.
More projection from the election thieves. Dems rigging and cheating is why the American people hate their guts.

More projection from the election thieves. Dems rigging and cheating is why the American people hate their guts.
Whatever. I know you know what is afoot in your party. If you don't you're an even bigger fool than I give you credit for.

Forum List

Back