How concerned parents are combating the left's radical agenda in classrooms

Red Storm Rising

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021

How concerned parents are combating the left's radical agenda in classrooms​

‘The Charles Love Show’ host Charles Love, Independent Women’s Forum Patrice Onwuka, and Moms for Liberty Chapter co-chair Quisha King join ‘Fox News Primetime’ to discuss the far-left's impact on children’s education.

OP comment: Even if we could stop this evil now, which we can't, the damage wrought over the years of Liberals propagandizing the minds of children can not be undone

• Banned
  • Banned
LMAO.. The antifa douche says he's been on the front lines. Priceless

What kind of sick man involves children in Marxist evil.

All these teachers "coming out" as LGBT to children for crying out loud is pretty weird, even for liberals, isn't it? I mean you're telling 10 year olds who you like to fuck........ Everyone should have a problem with that.

Its not so much that teachers themselves are coming out, although some are, but it is that they are indoctrinating children into being okay with being a tranny or a queer. Little kids should not be exposed in schools to any sort of sexual content, let alone this.

You are correct: Everyone should have a problem with that. But you see the first responder in this thread, candycorn , is just the sort of sick degenerate that allows this filth in schools, or worse than that, pretends it is not even happening.

Wow, could you imagine if any of that were actually happening?

My children attend a Christian, private school and they have even had a few teachers "pimping" BLM, the organization, not the sentiment. I can only imagine what goes on in public schools.

My children attend a Christian, private school and they have even had a few teachers "pimping" BLM, the organization, not the sentiment. I can only imagine what goes on in public schools.

The Church has been infiltrated.

Teen boys in lingerie, teachers getting lap dances: Kentucky high school’s homecoming activities draw scrutiny

Those teachers need to be in jail for pedophelia

Question is, what do the decent democrats think about this?

All these teachers "coming out" as LGBT to children for crying out loud is pretty weird, even for liberals, isn't it? I mean you're telling 10 year olds who you like to fuck........ Everyone should have a problem with that.

Teachers private lives and personal opinions or political beliefs do not belong in a school. They are there to teach kids what's in the book and that's it. And a teachers sexual being certainly has no fucking place in a classroom.

If you can't be professional with kids then you shouldn't be allowed to teach.

Normally I am against most regulations but I would stand behind a national teacher registration meaning if you got fired for something or a had a legal filing against you or a criminal charge, anything related to teaching it goes on there and all teachers have to be a part of the registry.

Teachers private lives and personal opinions or political beliefs do not belong in a school. They are there to teach kids what's in the book and that's it. And a teachers sexual being certainly has no fucking place in a classroom.

If you can't be professional with kids then you shouldn't be allowed to teach.

Normally I am against most regulations but I would stand behind a national teacher registration meaning if you got fired for something or a had a legal filing against you or a criminal charge, anything related to teaching it goes on there and all teachers have to be a part of the registry.

How about cameras in a class? If we can put them on cops why not in a class.

Forum List

Back