Let's play a game! It's called, who's the REAL racist.

dave does not understand how the CRA came about in 1964,

That is his problem that he is invested in revisionist nonsense.

I think Dave doesn't care how the CRA came about in 1964.

He discredits Lyndon Johnston- who pushed for the bill- yet defends Barry Goldwater- who voted against the bill.

That you have right, dcm. Goldwater was not racist. That is not why he opposed the CRA. He opposed it because he did not comprehend what is the Constitution.

The civil rights act was a flagrant violation of the 10th amendment, you're the one who doesn't understand the Constitution, Jake
Only in the minds of libertarian dooshes was the CRA illegal.

Do you know what the 10th amendment says, Jake?
Of course, and I understand that you do not understand it. That's OK. You are a libertarian.

You do? So if you understand the 10th, where is the authority for the Federal government to create all the regulations in the CRA? You're going to need your spectacles to find that one.

Zell has at least some moderate tendencies that lead him to be more human. Warren is total bullshit. I just laugh at Zell because of his ass sucking back during Carter. You couldn't back a bigger idiot than Carter until the last two buffoons.
Zell Miller is one of the most honorable men to have been in public life. At the time Carter was the smart choice. Of course since you werent born then you'd have no idea.

Oh I remember Carter very well. You keep pretending you are the only person who remembers. I remember the fuel ration stamps, the high interest rates, and the terrible condition of our military like it was yesterday.

You leftist are something else.
You remember the fuel ration stamps under Carter?
ROFLFWAO!!!!!!
What a fucking poseur. You must be what, 15? 16?

That's how old I was under Carter, and I don't remember fuel ration stamps. I do remember though they limited the amount you could put in a tank and the lines going around the block at gas stations
As I recall that was a state mandated thing and different states did differently. In NJ you had odd and even days. Even so that was in 1973 during the oil crisis and Carter was president beginning 1977.

Yep- I was driving before 1977 and there were no ration stamps but there was briefly odd and even days at gas stations- would have been during 1973.

now If a regular white cracker republican walks into a wal mart and asks a black salesperson if there is a sale on watermelon, how long before the cops show up?

Now you are getting it. Two idiots, both Democrats. See the pattern forming.

I had to put her on ignore for spamming, and kept her there because she continued to spam me while on ignore, so I only see her questions when someone quotes her.

But she's seriously asking if don't you think Zell Miller, who wrote "A National Party No More" about the Democrat Party is the same as Elizabeth Warren to demonstrate Democrats are different? The guy who wrote a book that the Democrats aren't what they were when he joined the party? That's classic.

BTW, it was a great book if you haven't read it

Zell has at least some moderate tendencies that lead him to be more human. Warren is total bullshit. I just laugh at Zell because of his ass sucking back during Carter. You couldn't back a bigger idiot than Carter until the last two buffoons.
Zell Miller is one of the most honorable men to have been in public life. At the time Carter was the smart choice. Of course since you werent born then you'd have no idea.

Oh I remember Carter very well. You keep pretending you are the only person who remembers. I remember the fuel ration stamps, the high interest rates, and the terrible condition of our military like it was yesterday.

ROFLFWAO!!!!!!

I see you are a brainless fuck with nothing to add. Noted.

I had to put her on ignore for spamming, and kept her there because she continued to spam me while on ignore, so I only see her questions when someone quotes her.

But she's seriously asking if don't you think Zell Miller, who wrote "A National Party No More" about the Democrat Party is the same as Elizabeth Warren to demonstrate Democrats are different? The guy who wrote a book that the Democrats aren't what they were when he joined the party? That's classic.

BTW, it was a great book if you haven't read it

ROFLFWAO!!!!!!

LOL!! I just pwned you, asshole. You posted you remembered something that can't possibly be true.
Bet you remember when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor too.

ROFLFWAO!!!!!!

LOL!! I just pwned you, asshole. You posted you remembered something that can't possibly be true.

ROFLFWAO!!!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/1979/05/10/a...uld-be-set-24-states-would-get-more.html?_r=0

Like I said. I remember it. Apparently you don't remember but in New York City it was a fact.

You just got owned you arrogant fuck.

ROFLFWAO!!!!!!

Implementing odd/even rationing. East Coast faces gasoline rationing as lines grow at service stations (June 19, 1979)

ROFLFWAO!!!!!!

Implementing odd/even rationing. East Coast faces gasoline rationing as lines grow at service stations (June 19, 1979)

I was referring to the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor, haven't you seen the Bluto Animal House speech? You have to watch the clip, it's a cinema classic

Till this day, I always pray that I never get a black waiter in a Turkey Restaurant, cause I know I will be backed into a corner when the waiter asks,,,,"White Meat,,,or ,, Dark Meat" ? sir.

ROFLFWAO!!!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/1979/05/10/a...uld-be-set-24-states-would-get-more.html?_r=0

Like I said. I remember it. Apparently you don't remember but in New York City it was a fact.

I grew up in NYC (Riverdale), you stupid shit. The article describes a plan that was never implemented.
Now go slink back under your rock, you stupid bitch poseur.

ROFLFWAO!!!!!!

I was referring to the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor, haven't you seen the Bluto Animal House speech? You have to watch the clip, it's a cinema classic

He wasnt born when the movie came out. He is a poseur, but not up to the standards of Jillian and OnePercenter.

ROFLFWAO!!!!!!

I grew up in NYC (Riverdale), you stupid shit. The article describes a plan that was never implemented.

I grew up there also fuck head in the Bronx. The plan was implemented in that even-odd was put into practice after the public was faced with WWII style rationing and had a shit fit over it. I posted both articles but you have to be able to read them.

Go suck a dick you dumb fuck. It was part of history. Deny it all you like but people were really scared about what the government was going to do.

ROFLFWAO!!!!!!

I grew up there also fuck head in the Bronx. The plan was implemented in that even-odd was put into practice after the public was faced with WWII style rationing and had a shit fit over it. I posted both articles but you have to be able to read them.

Go suck a dick you dumb fuck. It was part of history. Deny it all you like but people were really scared about what the government was going to do.
Asshole. You said you remembered fuel ration stamps under Carter. But there were no fuel ration stamps under Carter. This is simply fact.
You grew up in Intercourse, PA in the 2000s. I'd lay money.

Asshole. You said you remembered fuel ration stamps under Carter. But there were no fuel ration stamps under Carter. This is simply fact.
You grew up in Intercourse, PA in the 2000s. I'd lay money.

You must be the dumbest Jew in this hemisphere. The fucking article is posted showing the fucking stamps. Fuel rationing occurred under a different program mostly because it was cheaper than distributing ration card. Odd-even of $5 to $10 a customer with lines over an hour long is still rationing you moron.

See I remember the full chain of events and you are just a lib scumbag who denies reality.

ROFLFWAO!!!!!!

In New York City, the "gas rationing" during the 1970s crisis was by license plate number (odds one day, evens the next), not "fuel ration stamps".

The federal government did print "fuel ration stamps", for the proposed federal fuel rationing that never passed, but they were never used. They were destroyed in 1984.

Rationing Coupons Shredded

Forum List

Back