Let's make a topic on Stories You'll Never Hear on the News (or "news")

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Well, obviously, we will not hear any stories on homeless people who are NOT

drug addicted
violent
mentally ill
think working is a sin

Nope.

But there are stories out there... lots of them about people being evicted because they couldn't afford to pay rent. Maybe the car broke down and the repairs were astronomical and they had to have the car to get to work so they couldn't pay the full rent that month...

I don't see any news channel folks caring about THOSE people.. they IGNORE them

So anyhow, there's that example. We could come up with many others, I am sure...

:)

Well, obviously, we will not hear any stories on homeless people who are NOT

drug addicted
violent
mentally ill
think working is a sin

Nope.

But there are stories out there... lots of them about people being evicted because they couldn't afford to pay rent. Maybe the car broke down and the repairs were astronomical and they had to have the car to get to work so they couldn't pay the full rent that month...

I don't see any news channel folks caring about THOSE people.. they IGNORE them

So anyhow, there's that example. We could come up with many others, I am sure...

:)
Lessee--Some headlines eh?
Trump Tells All. Throws Himself on the Mercy of the Court and Apologizes to his Duped Followers!

Massive Arrests imminent as Employers of Illegal Workers indicted in Major INS Crackdown!

Trump Tells All. Throws Himself on the Mercy of the Court and Apologizes to his Duped Followers!

Massive Arrests imminent as Employers of Illegal Workers indicted in Major INS Crackdown!

well, I have wondered about that last one

The first one you mention isn't going to happen because Trump didn't.. likely didn't .. do anything criminal

so that doesn't really count RE this topic.

Also, you need to stop watching lying cnn (msnbc and etc)

But they had enough money for a new pair of $300 Nikes, a cell phone, a $500 NFL jacket, a $50 NBA hat, but not enough money to feed their kids.
I don't see any news channel folks caring about THOSE people.
Another you won't see and rightfully so, an honest politician or snowflake liberal.

Pastor tells congregation to be kind to each other.

Tucker tells fans "I made all that shit up"

Desantis dressed as SS commander pix (exclusive)

Melania - "Trump cant satisfy me with his tiny cock"

But they had enough money for a new pair of $300 Nikes, a cell phone, a $500 NFL jacket, a $50 NBA hat, but not enough money to feed their kids.

Another you won't see and rightfully so, an honest politician or snowflake liberal.
so someone is going to deliberately make themselves homeless just to have a $500 jacket?

sheez... you don't have much respect for the American people... insulting them right and left.

Democratic Party admits it uses the donkey as a mascot because its supporters are jackasses.

Marxists.org tells US communists to vote Democrat because their platforms are nearly identical.

056.jpg

Democratic Party admits it uses the donkey as a mascot because its supporters are jackasses

Oh, please don't insult those poor animals.

No, they ought to be honest and call themselves the Party of Satan, whom we get to insult without punishment from God

(hopefully) LOL

They insult themselves as you have just done. E.G. These people all have cell phones--don't you think a better choice for that $1000 plus service charge would be a roof over your head and food in your belly?
You really should not paint with such a wide, ridiculous brush.

It makes you look stupid

You really should not paint with such a wide, ridiculous brush.

It makes you look stupid
In your wide ranging search for excuses, maybe you should take stock of the realities. I think you would be hard pressed to tour any homeless encampment and find that at least 95% of them didn't have cell phones. BTW, read the title of your OP and look in the mirror, Stupid. Please stay on your own topic.

In your wide ranging search for excuses, maybe you should take stock of the realities. I think you would be hard pressed to tour any homeless encampment and find that at least 95% of them didn't have cell phones. BTW, read the title of your OP and look in the mirror, Stupid. Please stay on your own topic.
oh wahhhh... poor baby..

someone criticized you so you ditched Jesus (assuming you had him to ditch) to call me names and insult me.

what maturity! You may want to notice also that I said it made you LOOK stupid, not that you ARE stupid. But you out and out called me Stupid... just bc your little fewins got hewt..

jeez.. What are you, about 15?

Apparently we will never see an actual everyday American interviewed on ANY news channel about

how he or she lost a job, ended up unable to pay the rent, had to live in a vehicle for X number of months (or longer)... etc

As someone else here said, and I have thought also, the reason is:

This does not make America look good (or our party)

Gee... I always thought telling the truth and facing reality... I dunno..... umm... counted?

One of these was seen in Wisconsin of all places. One hasn't been seen there in close to two hundred years. It is a Rosette Spoon Bill. Primarily seen in the southeastern U.S.A.
AA1eGYWn.img

Forum List

Back