Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.

A lot of Right-Wingers are anti-Israel, basically just the Protestant Right-Wing think Israel is amazing, for what-ever, reason.
Who knows, really.
Israel is actually pretty Liberal, having Prostitution, State funding Abortions, and massive Gay pride parades.

Yep. Pretty liberal. Especially for a country in the Middle East.

That's a good thing for Right-Wingers, because?
Actually, allying with Muslims over Jews, makes a lot more sense for a real Right-Winger.
Why so many Protestants, support Israel so much, it boggles the mind.

Don't you just hate it when people insist on thinking for themselves instead of fitting into the little boxes you want them to stay in?

So, following all the other Protestant Evangelicals who think inside the box, about Israel in the Bible, and 9/11, not figuring out that Israel is more Liberal, anti-Christ, and Globalist than the Muslims, is somehow being an independent thinker now?

No, deciding to support Israel's right to exist whether you think they should or not is being an independent thinker.

No, it's really not.
Most Evangelicals only support Israel, because they see other Evangelicals doing such.

Actually, allying with Muslims over Jews, makes a lot more sense for a real Right-Winger.

Don't you just hate it when people insist on thinking for themselves instead of fitting into the little boxes you want them to stay in?

So, following all the other Protestant Evangelicals who think inside the box, about Israel in the Bible, and 9/11, not figuring out that Israel is more Liberal, anti-Christ, and Globalist than the Muslims, is somehow being an independent thinker now?

No, deciding to support Israel's right to exist whether you think they should or not is being an independent thinker.

No, it's really not.
Most Evangelicals only support Israel, because they see other Evangelicals doing such.

How do you know that?

No, it's really not.

How do you know that?

What makes supporting Israel independent thinking, exactly?
If anything it's dumb thinking, why would we want to support a Liberal country filled with brutality, and which stole land from people, in the first place?

Israel's 30 Richest in 2018
And Abramovich conquered the top spot with no time left on the clock

Jun 15, 2018 3:15 AM
Israel's 30 richest in 2018 - Israel News

-----------------------------------------------
Let the Israelis take care of themselves. I see ads on Fox news constantly send money for IFCJ's.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.
About IFCJ
--------------------------------------
They don't give money to Christians, they take from Christians.

also the US should not send 3.8 billion to Israel every year, when we have so many poor people without food and health ins in the US.
Lots of Jews don't live in Israel. Lots of them are Americans

America sends truckloads of money to all of our allies in one form or another. NATO ring a bell? (And when Democrats are in office, Ameria sends plane loads of money to our enemies.)

But of course the anti-Semite left just can't stand that Muslim Extremists haven't taken over Israel, can you?

Israel's 30 Richest in 2018
And Abramovich conquered the top spot with no time left on the clock

Jun 15, 2018 3:15 AM
Israel's 30 richest in 2018 - Israel News

-----------------------------------------------
Let the Israelis take care of themselves. I see ads on Fox news constantly send money for IFCJ's.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.
About IFCJ
--------------------------------------
They don't give money to Christians, they take from Christians.

also the US should not send 3.8 billion to Israel every year, when we have so many poor people without food and health ins in the US.
Lots of Jews don't live in Israel. Lots of them are Americans

America sends truckloads of money to all of our allies in one form or another. NATO ring a bell? (And when Democrats are in office, Ameria sends plane loads of money to our enemies.)

But of course the anti-Semite left just can't stand that Muslim Extremists haven't taken over Israel, can you?

Now , tell me why we send 3.8 billions to Israel every year? Seems to me the money could go further for US needs. Who cares about the starving Jews in Israel? Doesn't the globe have so many elite jews they can afford to take care of their own, YES.

If you do send them money so they can laugh at you? But we should not let our taxpayers foot the bill to a tune of 3.8 billion a year.

As far as allies go, we stand with the worst ones now, since tramp. Look for a war in Iran, since Israel and SA want a regime change, to do a coup.

He always posts stupid links that I never click on. I know how to use Google, I am not an idiot Leftist.

That sounds like something a Negro would say, Jews clearly aren't very bright on this forum.

Pollacks are the most stupid on this planet. Do what you do best; try to kill as many Jews as possible

LOL, is the Poles as dumb as the Germans, hardly. The Germans have made no reparations to the US and the holocaust of their men, we make the US do it. You have a German president, but he is smooching up to Israel and has a lot of rich Russian and Israeli buds.

When people think of WWII, they think Holocaust, exactly what the Jews want. Over 65-85 million died in WWII , the least of which were Jews, also many Polish died in WWII in the camps. Poland owes Jews or Israel nothing.

When people think of WWII, they think Holocaust, exactly what the Jews want. Over 65-85 million died in WWII , the least of which were Jews, also many Polish died in WWII in the camps. Poland owes Jews or Israel nothing.

Only about 40 million were Jews. You shouldn’t post propaganda, just because you are a gang bang for the KKK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

65/85? So your delta is a small 20 million? You’re an idiot.

He always posts stupid links that I never click on. I know how to use Google, I am not an idiot Leftist.

That sounds like something a Negro would say, Jews clearly aren't very bright on this forum.

Pollacks are the most stupid on this planet. Do what you do best; try to kill as many Jews as possible

Speaking of dumb Jews, why do so many of you not know who did the Holocaust?

Did? LOL did you write “did the Holocaust” do you mean who is mostly responsible? Why must you butcher the English language?

No, it's really not.

I already explained to you why. Please learn to read. Sobie, if you’re going to ask questions and answer them yourself then you don’t need this forum.

No, it's really not.

How do you know that?

What makes supporting Israel independent thinking, exactly?
If anything it's dumb thinking, why would we want to support a Liberal country filled with brutality, and which stole land from people, in the first place?

That doesn't address the question.

Speaking of dumb Jews, why do so many of you not know who did the Holocaust?

Speaking of dumb; did you figure out how to light a match yet?

Now , tell me why we send 3.8 billions to Israel every year? Seems to me the money could go further for US needs. Who cares about the starving Jews in Israel? Doesn't the globe have so many elite jews they can afford to take care of their own, YES.

If you do send them money so they can laugh at you? But we should not let our taxpayers foot the bill to a tune of 3.8 billion a year.
You don't know why? Are you living in a cave?

Israel is an ally... Did you not know that?
Didn't you know they're in the middle of a Terrorists populated area and are attacked daily by terrorists?
Have you never heard that terrorists hate America too?
You've never heard that Israel shares intelligence with America? Really?

You didn't know any of this?

Maybe you should post about Sesame Street, or your favorite Gummy Bear, or something you're familiar with.

Didn't you know they're in the middle of a Terrorists populated area and are attacked daily by terrorists?

Maybe you should post about Sesame Street, or your favorite Gummy Bear, or something you're familiar with.

Israel's enemies tend to avoid self analysis. In fact, analysis of pretty much any kind.

Only about 40 million were Jews. You shouldn’t post propaganda, just because you are a gang bang for the KKK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gang banger for the KKK. Her name is SHERI

Israel is a lousy historic ally considering the Lavon Affair, USS Liberty bombing & Jonathan Pollard.

Oh what have Israel done for the US, got us unto wars for their defense??

New Topics

Forum List

Back