Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.

When people think of WWII, they think Holocaust, exactly what the Jews want. Over 65-85 million died in WWII , the least of which were Jews, also many Polish died in WWII in the camps. Poland owes Jews or Israel nothing.

Only about 40 million were Jews. You shouldn’t post propaganda, just because you are a gang bang for the KKK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong, its really about 3 million.

Now , tell me why we send 3.8 billions to Israel every year? Seems to me the money could go further for US needs. Who cares about the starving Jews in Israel? Doesn't the globe have so many elite jews they can afford to take care of their own, YES.

If you do send them money so they can laugh at you? But we should not let our taxpayers foot the bill to a tune of 3.8 billion a year.
You don't know why? Are you living in a cave?

Israel is an ally... Did you not know that?
Didn't you know they're in the middle of a Terrorists populated area and are attacked daily by terrorists?
Have you never heard that terrorists hate America too?
You've never heard that Israel shares intelligence with America? Really?

You didn't know any of this?

Maybe you should post about Sesame Street, or your favorite Gummy Bear, or something you're familiar with.

Israel's enemies tend to avoid self analysis. In fact, analysis of pretty much any kind.

Quit confusing Zionists for anti-Zionists.

Now , tell me why we send 3.8 billions to Israel every year? Seems to me the money could go further for US needs. Who cares about the starving Jews in Israel? Doesn't the globe have so many elite jews they can afford to take care of their own, YES.

If you do send them money so they can laugh at you? But we should not let our taxpayers foot the bill to a tune of 3.8 billion a year.

Didn't you know they're in the middle of a Terrorists populated area and are attacked daily by terrorists?

Maybe you should post about Sesame Street, or your favorite Gummy Bear, or something you're familiar with.

Israel's enemies tend to avoid self analysis. In fact, analysis of pretty much any kind.

I'm not, I checked. Let me guess, Jews are just fine as long as they know their place and stay in it?

When people think of WWII, they think Holocaust, exactly what the Jews want. Over 65-85 million died in WWII , the least of which were Jews, also many Polish died in WWII in the camps. Poland owes Jews or Israel nothing.

Only about 40 million were Jews. You shouldn’t post propaganda, just because you are a gang bang for the KKK.

I meant to type 6 million. But, the Jews were the main target and still are. More than any other race, creed or nationality. They were almost eliminated, which was obviously the goal. Why they are not classified as a minority is curious. And that Nazi fag killed a lot of his own people, who did his dirty work. Gullible idiots who exist mainly behind bars these days.

Last edited:

The Pollack starts again. Zionists believe Israel has the Right to Exist whereas the anti-Zionists feel it should be destroyed

I meant to type 6 million. But, the Jews were the main target and still are. More than any other race, creed or nationality. They were almost eliminated, which was obviously the goal. Why they are not classified as a minority is curious. And that Nazi fag killed a lot of his own people, who did his dirty work. Gullible idiots who exist mainly behind bars these days.

Jews made up less than 10% of WW2 fatalities, Soviets on the other hand made up a staggering 45% + of all WW2 fatalities, and Chinese another 25% +

I'm not, I checked. Let me guess, Jews are just fine as long as they know their place and stay in it?

What's the fascination with Jews, and Israel, exactly?
Just another Liberal, and degenerated demographic.

That's what I'd like to know. Why do you hate them so much?

Because Israel looks for money from half of Eurasia for lost properties, but won't give the Palestinians the same.

Because Israel has harbored Commie killers like Salomon Morel.

Because Israel bombed the USS Liberty, plotted the Lavon Affair terrorist attack against the US, and Jonathan Pollard spied on the US for Israel.

Because Israel called Poland Holocaust deniers.

Because of Israeli Cartel collaborators like Yair Klein, and Ludwig Fainberg.

Because of Israel's brutality, theft, massacres, and war against the Palestinians.

Because he’s a Pollack. His ilk did the best they could to kill as many Jews as possible

Jewish Nazi collaborators were worse than Polish Nazi collaborators.

Because he’s a Pollack. His ilk did the best they could to kill as many Jews as possible

And their murdering and criminality after the war was the major cause of Jews choosing Israel over staying in Europe after the war as well; he's too stupid to accept that fact as well.

Because Israel looks for money from half of Eurasia for lost properties, but won't give the Palestinians the same.

Because Israel bombed the USS Liberty, plotted the Lavon Affair terrorist attack against the US, and Jonathan Pollard spied on the US for Israel.

Because of Israel's brutality, theft, massacres, and war against the Palestinians.

The Palestinians and their Arab sympathisers have done worse, yet you cannot muster any outrage over them. Interesting, and sad.

And their murdering and criminality after the war was the major cause of Jews choosing Israel over staying in Europe after the war as well; he's too stupid to accept that fact as well.

He’s stupid, period

Jewish Nazi collaborators were worse than Polish Nazi collaborators.

Another Pollack lie. We have been through this before. Go play with your matches

The Palestinians and their Arab sympathisers have done worse, yet you cannot muster any outrage over them. Interesting, and sad.

Hmn, and yet Israel killed far more Palestinians than vice versa.

I restate my early response.................Middle Eastern countries try to destroy Israel we will send them to Allah early.....................

They know it...........and that's the deal...........Now put your Radical elements over there on a leash or in jail...........

No one needs force to destroy Israel.
All you have to do is enforce international law.
Israel is in violation of hundreds of UN resolutions, and dozens of international laws.
The 6 million Jews legally can not rule over the 12 million Arab Muslim natives they stole the homes from.

Who is going to enforce international law and with what military?

You do mean the casualties caused by Palestinians planting their rocket launchers and artillery in schools and hospitals, right?

You do mean the casualties caused by Palestinians planting their rocket launchers and artillery in schools and hospitals, right?

Why wouldn't Palestinians fight back against Israeli oppression?

Why wouldn't Palestinians fight back against Israeli oppression?

Because they become monsters when they attack innocent civilians while hiding behind their own sick and their own defenseless children.

And while we're at it, why do their Arab allies stand idly by and keep the Palestinians trapped instead of settling them in their own lands, allowing peace to flourish?

Forum List

Back