Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.

Israel's 30 Richest in 2018
And Abramovich conquered the top spot with no time left on the clock

Jun 15, 2018 3:15 AM
Israel's 30 richest in 2018 - Israel News

-----------------------------------------------
Let the Israelis take care of themselves. I see ads on Fox news constantly send money for IFCJ's.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.
About IFCJ
--------------------------------------
They don't give money to Christians, they take from Christians.

also the US should not send 3.8 billion to Israel every year, when we have so many poor people without food and health ins in the US.
Hilarious how the racist Left are so worked up by a 5 mile wide stretch of sand.

Just proves they are Gods chosen.

A lot of Right-Wingers are anti-Israel, basically just the Protestant Right-Wing think Israel is amazing, for what-ever, reason.
Who knows, really.
Israel is actually pretty Liberal, having Prostitution, State funding Abortions, and massive Gay pride parades.

Yep. Pretty liberal. Especially for a country in the Middle East.

That's a good thing for Right-Wingers, because?
Actually, allying with Muslims over Jews, makes a lot more sense for a real Right-Winger.
Why so many Protestants, support Israel so much, it boggles the mind.

Let the Israelis take care of themselves. I see ads on Fox news constantly send money for IFCJ's.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.
About IFCJ

also the US should not send 3.8 billion to Israel every year, when we have so many poor people without food and health ins in the US.
Hilarious how the racist Left are so worked up by a 5 mile wide stretch of sand.

A lot of Right-Wingers are anti-Israel, basically just the Protestant Right-Wing think Israel is amazing, for what-ever, reason.
Who knows, really.
Israel is actually pretty Liberal, having Prostitution, State funding Abortions, and massive Gay pride parades.

Actually, allying with Muslims over Jews, makes a lot more sense for a real Right-Winger.

It’s in their Bible. Duh. If Israel falls then Christianity falls. They believe this not I. Dude you’re sometimes smart but more often than not you’re super ignorant.

Oh I have no doubt that if we do not do what Israel wants we will have another 9-11. No doubt.

As I recall, you cowardly Muzzie Beasts in Gaza did very little to help your Arab brethren in the 9-11 terror attack of Islam on America. The soldiers of the demon Allah were mostly Saudi, with a few Yemenis. All you did was dance in the streets once it was all over.

You Muzzie Beasts fucked up when you attacked us, one of the greatest blunders in history. You thought we would cower before the evil that is Islam after your unspeakable act of terror. But instead you woke a sleeping giant.

You thought the Americans you were trained to hate were cowards like Bill Clinton or Barack Obama, what you found was the most fearsome people on earth.

You'll never do another 9-11, you found the hard way that you cannot afford the price of your evil. The Jews are much kinder and gentler than we Americans are.

Palestinians didn't do 9/11, however.
It's mostly Saudis our buddies who did 9/11.

9/11 doesn't make a dang thing Israel has done, somehow correct.

We should have stayed clear of the Mid-East in the first place.
But, no of course not.

About IFCJ

Who knows, really.

It’s in their Bible. Duh. If Israel falls then Christianity falls. They believe this not I. Dude you’re sometimes smart but more often than not you’re super ignorant.

What would the fall of Israel have to do with Christianity?

Actually, they think the fall of Israel, will bring the Messiah.

Many Protestants believe Israel bringing forward an Apocalypse is even good, because it will bring the Messiah.

This is why Protestant extremists, shouldn't be viewed much differently than Islamic extremists.

Who knows, really.

This is considered the birth of Christianity. I am Not at all religious and even I know that. Ask the Bible experts. Don’t forget, Jesus was a Jew.

Who knows, really.

This is considered the birth of Christianity. I am Not at all religious and even I know that. Ask the Bible experts. Don’t forget, Jesus was a Jew.

They think the fall of Israel will bring forward the Messiah.

Anybody who believes such, shouldn't be taken all too serious for various reasons.

Anybody who believes such, shouldn't be taken all too serious for various reasons.

You asked why Christians are so protective over Israel. This is why.

Catholics don't usually give two sh(ts about Israel, we're obviously much more intelligent than the Protestants.

Catholics don't usually give two sh(ts about Israel, we're obviously much more intelligent than the Protestants.

Many do. You also like little boys so don’t pat yourself on the back too much.

Israel is basically a fraud, playing on idiotic Protestants, who can't figure out that Jews not just reject, but even mock, and despise Jesus.

The Crusaders tried to make a Christian Israel in the Medieval era, and your Jewish Israel merely hijacked the name.

That's probably the "Real Israel" and it fell, without a Messiah.

It's a matter of "Semantics" in the first place, this idea that those who reject Jesus are somehow still God's Chosen people is absurd, it's definitely Christians who would be God's Chosen people since the Schism between Christians, and Jews.

Lets let the Palestinians, AKA the Muslims stop their rabid hatred of Judaism. After all, Islam was plagiarized from Judaism. Jews lived in Palestine before it was Palestine. If they want to go back?

Lets let the Palestinians, AKA the Muslims stop their rabid hatred of Judaism. After all, Islam was plagiarized from Judaism. Jews lived in Palestine before it was Palestine. If they want to go back?

Palestinians have been there a lot longer than White Americans have been in the USA.
Ok, Judaism predated Islam. We going somewhere with this?

Palestinians have been there a lot longer than White Americans have been in the USA.
What does "white" have to do with this? Americans come in colors and are successful in all colors despite people telling them they are victims.

Same with their fake 'morality'; all their 'solutions' are merely gimmicks to guarantee Israel gets genocided out of existence, as if nobody with any sense would notice this fact re their agendas. Hilariously, they now keep babbling about some 'two state solution' re Hamas, as if there isn't already a 'two state solution' to cite for an example of how stupid it is to sell essentially a 'three state solution', followed by a 'four state solution' ad nauseam.

That is a ridiculous lie.
Arab or Muslims have ruled over Jews in the Mideast for about 2000 years, and not once has there ever been any hostilities or violence.
The main historic violence against Jews came from Christians, not Muslims.
Muslims are not allowed to harm Jews according to the Quran.

But it is clear since the Zionist immigration of the 1930s, that it was all about Zionists attempting to commit genocide against the native Palestinians.

The source of terrorism in the Mideast was from Zionists, like massacring Arab villages like Dier Yassin, blowing up the King David Hotel, kidnapping and mutilating British soldiers, assassinating the UN moderator, Count Folke Beradotte, etc.

History is clear, all the violence around Palestine was started by brutal Zionist monsters.
If there was even a hint of Arab violence against Jews, then the Jews would have gone somewhere else that was safer.

Jewish Migration started approx. 1880 ; not the 1930’s. Jews were committing “ Genocide” against the Palestinians?
Muslims are “ not allowed” to harm Jews? Are they “ allowed” then to harm Christians by enslaving them, killing them and be heading them?
Muslims are “ not allowed “ to harm Jews? Try to read a little history if you’re capable. Too bad the Grand Mufti didn’t know that.
The Jews would have “ gone someplace else” after WW 11? Only a :ahole-1:would make such a remark

Jewish immigration was essentially zilch before the 1930s. It was more like a summer camp type of temporary experience.

There are no historical records of Muslims harming Jews over religion.
The Grand Mufti was an individual, not a leader, and he wanted to harm Zionists, not Jews.

There were lots of places Jews were welcomed to before and after WWII.
They include Spain, Uruguay, Madagascar, and Palestine.
The problem is the Zionists lied and did not just want safety and protection, but to murder and steal the land.

Anyone who actually was Jewish would know that Jews are not supposed to go to Israel until AFTER the coming of the Messiah.

Jews staying in Europe after WW11? The Jewish migration started in the 1800’s.

The Grand Mufti wanted to kill Zionists, not Jews, Is that why he got together with Hitler?
To REASONABLY expect Jews to wait until the coming of the Messiah would only come out of a moron

The Grand Mufti was an evil Palestinian in the 1940's, but, but Palestinians didn't exist until 1967.

You can't make up such ignorant hypocrisy.

Where did anybody here state the Palestinians didn’t exist until 1967? You can’t maje up such ignorant Pollack hypocrisy

Israel is basically a fraud, playing on idiotic Protestants, who can't figure out that Jews not just reject, but even mock, and despise Jesus.

The Crusaders tried to make a Christian Israel in the Medieval era, and your Jewish Israel merely hijacked the name.

That's probably the "Real Israel" and it fell, without a Messiah.

It's a matter of "Semantics" in the first place, this idea that those who reject Jesus are somehow still God's Chosen people is absurd, it's definitely Christians who would be God's Chosen people since the Schism between Christians, and Jews.

OK whatever helps you sleep at night

What does "white" have to do with this? Americans come in colors and are successful in all colors despite people telling them they are victims.
When did I mention white at all? And since you brought this up, why is being anti white a saving grace?

Why should I move? I’m happy where I am. Which is not in shithole Mississippi, Israel, or Mexico.

You may do as you like. What you fail to see is that any place you live becomes a shithole.
Are you triggered, snowflake?

Triggered? Nope. Having fun at your expense? Yep. You seem to love Mexico. Feel free to move there.
Why can’t any of you wingnuts understand what you read? Where did I post that I loved, or even liked Mexico?

Or are you just stupid?

You seem to be mentioning it frequently and your ad Hominems are funny. Triggered? Snowflake?
You don’t know the difference between Mexico and Mexicans?

Yup. You’re a dumbass.

Why should I move? I’m happy where I am. Which is not in shithole Mississippi, Israel, or Mexico.

You may do as you like. What you fail to see is that any place you live becomes a shithole.

Triggered? Nope. Having fun at your expense? Yep. You seem to love Mexico. Feel free to move there.
Why can’t any of you wingnuts understand what you read? Where did I post that I loved, or even liked Mexico?

Or are you just stupid?

Then why did you post a picture of your maid as your avatar?
I don’t have a maid.

Or are you just stupid?

You seem to be mentioning it frequently and your ad Hominems are funny. Triggered? Snowflake?
You don’t know the difference between Mexico and Mexicans?

Yup. You’re a dumbass.

Who said that? Those who live in glass houses....

Forum List

Back