Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.

You may do as you like. What you fail to see is that any place you live becomes a shithole.
Are you triggered, snowflake?

Triggered? Nope. Having fun at your expense? Yep. You seem to love Mexico. Feel free to move there.
Why can’t any of you wingnuts understand what you read? Where did I post that I loved, or even liked Mexico?

Or are you just stupid?

Then why did you post a picture of your maid as your avatar?
I don’t have a maid.

Or a brain.

Lets let the Palestinians, AKA the Muslims stop their rabid hatred of Judaism. After all, Islam was plagiarized from Judaism. Jews lived in Palestine before it was Palestine. If they want to go back?

Palestinians have been there a lot longer than White Americans have been in the USA.
Check out how many people were displaced in 1948 and get back to us.
And please use a computer that doesn’t contain any Israeli technology.

Lets let the Palestinians, AKA the Muslims stop their rabid hatred of Judaism. After all, Islam was plagiarized from Judaism. Jews lived in Palestine before it was Palestine. If they want to go back?

Palestinians have been there a lot longer than White Americans have been in the USA.
What does "white" have to do with this? Americans come in colors and are successful in all colors despite people telling them they are victims.
When did I mention white at all? And since you brought this up, why is being anti white a saving grace?
I was talking to the guy from? Poland? Not you, sorry.

Rubbish. Israel more than pays for what little the U.S. gives it many many times over, in intel, AWACs early warning systems, research, testing U.S. gear, standing ready 24/7, 365 to refuel, rearm, maintain, and repair our military aircraft, and a hundred other bennies most of you gimps have no clue about.

Oh you are sucking the jews butts.

That’s your job, and rumor is your good at it. Is that included in your usual price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Pretty liberal. Especially for a country in the Middle East.

That's a good thing for Right-Wingers, because?
Actually, allying with Muslims over Jews, makes a lot more sense for a real Right-Winger.
Why so many Protestants, support Israel so much, it boggles the mind.

It’s in their Bible. Duh. If Israel falls then Christianity falls. They believe this not I. Dude you’re sometimes smart but more often than not you’re super ignorant.

What would the fall of Israel have to do with Christianity?

This is considered the birth of Christianity. I am Not at all religious and even I know that. Ask the Bible experts. Don’t forget, Jesus was a Jew.

They think the fall of Israel will bring forward the Messiah.

Anybody who believes such, shouldn't be taken all too serious for various reasons.

This coming from the Pollack who once posted that REAL Jews don’t believe Israel has the right to exist

Actually, allying with Muslims over Jews, makes a lot more sense for a real Right-Winger.

It’s in their Bible. Duh. If Israel falls then Christianity falls. They believe this not I. Dude you’re sometimes smart but more often than not you’re super ignorant.

This is considered the birth of Christianity. I am Not at all religious and even I know that. Ask the Bible experts. Don’t forget, Jesus was a Jew.

Anybody who believes such, shouldn't be taken all too serious for various reasons.

This coming from the Pollack who once posted that REAL Jews don’t believe Israel has the right to exist

He is my little pet.

The Satmar sect who spend their entire lives studying the Talmud, Torah, and Kabbalah, believe that Israel can only be granted by a Messiah, and that the current Israel is a Sin.

Now, why is that?

The Satmar sect who spend their entire lives studying the Talmud, Torah, and Kabbalah, believe that Israel can only be granted by a Messiah, and that the current Israel is a Sin.

Now, why is that?
Uh...no.
They want Israel to be ruled by Torah law.
I agree with them.
Are you using an Intel chip?
Don’t.

Now, why is that?
Uh...no.
I agree with them.
Don’t.

This says much different.

Ultra-Orthodox & Anti-Zionist | My Jewish Learning

Now, why is that?
Uh...no.
I agree with them.
Don’t.

Cool story...nothing like an Internet page to learn more out of context bullshit.

Now, why is that?
Uh...no.
I agree with them.
Don’t.

This is what I have posted many times before when someone makes the claim that s “ Real Jews” doesn’t believe Israel has the right to exist
However, I have also stated that to realistically expect the Jewish people to “ wait” until that happens would be something only morons would do.

lol @ 'real Jews'. the fact is the first Aliyahs were under Turkish govt. resettlement programs after the civil war with Egypt, beginning in 1869 or so, followed by two or three more, then British and Jewish investments in the late 1890's and early 1900's brought more economic development, followed by Arab immigration waves. Of course, thanks to the Muftis and most Arabs support of Adolph Hitler, no one needs to be 'considerate' of their feelings after 1938 and their previous 'revolt' and attempted genocide in 1935 that failed due to the mighty Arab 'warriors' degenerating into looting mobs of rapists and murderers and losing, just like later invasions in the 1940's and 50's, and then we have the murders of Jews trying to return home from the prison camps to Poland and other countries in the East, the locals having stolen their farms and houses after enthusiastically cooperating with the Nazi roundups. They solved their own problems of displacement and decided not to remain in the camps for years and immigrate to their tribal homelands. The British opposed this, of course, so no need for some Pity Party over their antisemitism provoking a few radicals, either. The 1947-48 war decided the issue, and tough for the Islamo-losers because they were too corrupt, venal, and degenerate to win. Most left to join the invading vermin, and then got dumped by their 'saviors' when they lost.

lol @ 'real Jews'. the fact is the first Aliyahs were under Turkish govt. resettlement programs after the civil war with Egypt, beginning in 1869 or so, followed by two or three more, then British and Jewish investments in the late 1890's and early 1900's brought more economic development, followed by Arab immigration waves. Of course, thanks to the Muftis and most Arabs support of Adolph Hitler, no one needs to be 'considerate' of their feelings after 1938 and their previous 'revolt' and attempted genocide in 1935 that failed due to the mighty Arab 'warriors' degenerating into looting mobs of rapists and murderers and losing, just like later invasions in the 1940's and 50's, and then we have the murders of Jews trying to return home from the prison camps to Poland and other countries in the East, the locals having stolen their farms and houses after enthusiastically cooperating with the Nazi roundups. They solved their own problems of displacement and decided not to remain in the camps for years and immigrate to their tribal homelands. The British opposed this, of course, so no need for some Pity Party over their antisemitism provoking a few radicals, either. The 1947-48 war decided the issue, and tough for the Islamo-losers because they were too corrupt, venal, and degenerate to win. Most left to join the invading vermin, and then got dumped by their 'saviors' when they lost.

Arab Palestinians still owned more land than Jews in the 1940's.

Arab Palestinians also made up the majority of Palestine up into the 1940's.

British investments? Brits weren't too happy with Jewish terrorist attacks against them in Palestine like the King David Hotel bombing, they even had a British pogroms against Jews.

The roundups weren't by Poles, they were by Jewish Ghetto Police AKA Jewish Nazi collaborators.

The Communist authorities in Poland stole Jew lands, Polish lands, Ukrainian lands, German lands, leave it to Jews to think this is a great act of anti-Semitism.

Arab Palestinians still owned more land than Jews in the 1940's.

Arab Palestinians also made up the majority of Palestine up into the 1940's.

British investments? Brits weren't too happy with Jewish terrorist attacks against them in Palestine like the King David Hotel bombing, they even had a British pogroms against Jews.

The roundups weren't by Poles, they were by Jewish Ghetto Police AKA Jewish Nazi collaborators.

The Communist authorities in Poland stole Jew lands, Polish lands, Ukrainian lands, German lands, leave it to Jews to think this is a great act of anti-Semitism.

lol Arab land was owned almost entirely by a few families, including the Mufti's family; the Mufti was also selling land to Jews at the same time he was getting his serfs all riled up over Jewish successes. No point in going past your first idiotic claim, your first one is proof enough you're a liar and stupid to boot. you apparently are ignorant of who financed all the citrus fruit groves as well. The British wanted a better source for them.

As for Poles, the 'Blues' provided the encirclement troops and checkpoint police, the 'Reds' guarded the trains and rail depots top the Operation Reinhardt death camps, as well as the trains from all over Poland they shipped Jews to the camps on. Your Nazi heroes left very detailed records, unfortunately for you Poles and your attempts at covering up your own complicity, same for the Dutch, The Danes, the French, and most every other European country. The Nazi roundups couldn't have worked so well without the rest of Europe pitching in to help, most especially Poles.

Last edited:

Now, why is that?
Uh...no.
I agree with them.
Don’t.

Cool story...nothing like an Internet page to learn more out of context bullshit.

Not out of Context, you're just a OCD filled Semite.

Israel's 30 Richest in 2018
And Abramovich conquered the top spot with no time left on the clock

Jun 15, 2018 3:15 AM
Israel's 30 richest in 2018 - Israel News

-----------------------------------------------
Let the Israelis take care of themselves. I see ads on Fox news constantly send money for IFCJ's.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.
About IFCJ
--------------------------------------
They don't give money to Christians, they take from Christians.

also the US should not send 3.8 billion to Israel every year, when we have so many poor people without food and health ins in the US.
Hilarious how the racist Left are so worked up by a 5 mile wide stretch of sand.

Just proves they are Gods chosen.

A lot of Right-Wingers are anti-Israel, basically just the Protestant Right-Wing think Israel is amazing, for what-ever, reason.
Who knows, really.
Israel is actually pretty Liberal, having Prostitution, State funding Abortions, and massive Gay pride parades.

Don't you just hate it when people insist on thinking for themselves instead of fitting into the little boxes you want them to stay in?

Israel's 30 Richest in 2018
And Abramovich conquered the top spot with no time left on the clock

Jun 15, 2018 3:15 AM
Israel's 30 richest in 2018 - Israel News

-----------------------------------------------
Let the Israelis take care of themselves. I see ads on Fox news constantly send money for IFCJ's.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.
About IFCJ
--------------------------------------
They don't give money to Christians, they take from Christians.

also the US should not send 3.8 billion to Israel every year, when we have so many poor people without food and health ins in the US.
Hilarious how the racist Left are so worked up by a 5 mile wide stretch of sand.

A lot of Right-Wingers are anti-Israel, basically just the Protestant Right-Wing think Israel is amazing, for what-ever, reason.
Who knows, really.
Israel is actually pretty Liberal, having Prostitution, State funding Abortions, and massive Gay pride parades.

Don't you just hate it when people insist on thinking for themselves instead of fitting into the little boxes you want them to stay in?

So, following all the other Protestant Evangelicals who think inside the box, about Israel in the Bible, and 9/11, not figuring out that Israel is more Liberal, anti-Christ, and Globalist than the Muslims, is somehow being an independent thinker now?

Who knows, really.

So, following all the other Protestant Evangelicals who think inside the box, about Israel in the Bible, and 9/11, not figuring out that Israel is more Liberal, anti-Christ, and Globalist than the Muslims, is somehow being an independent thinker now?

No, deciding to support Israel's right to exist whether you think they should or not is being an independent thinker.

Forum List

Back