Let's Hear It For America's (Liberal) Educators!

good catch

--LOL

Only an idiot would continue to bang on a door admitting no one was at home.
Do i have to assume that you two dopes didnt know i wasnt being literal?

Really?

Really?

You think i literally went to crusaderfranks house and knocked on the door, and youre calling me the idiot?

WOW

You think I believe you literally went to his house and knocked and you call me an idiot? Perhaps I should have made it more simple for a fucking moron like you and put knocked in quotes. When I deal with simple minds, making it simple keeps idiots like you from being confused. Now, run along Forrest.
You thougt it was a good quip to call me.stupid for.continuously knocking on an empty homes door so yea....

I kinda gotta assume at that point youre retarded enough to think i was being literal....retard

That's why I said I should have put the word knock in quotes so it would easier for your simple mind to understand I knew you didn't mean literally.

Your problem is you ASSumed and that makes you a fucking retard. I don't know how old you are but I get the feeling your a younger, think you know it all, punk.
Im not the know it all who took an alliterarion and made a quip against it which would only even make sense as a quip against it if you were taking it literally in the first place.

Youre fucking bending over backwards to devolve the collective intelligence of the board. Stop that.

Let's see here. You claim no one is home, the lights are off, and the doors are locked yet you state you will bang louder. Sounds to me as if you're the idiot continuing to knock knowing no one is at home expecting someone to answer the door.

good catch

--LOL

Really?

Really?

You think i literally went to crusaderfranks house and knocked on the door, and youre calling me the idiot?

WOW

You think I believe you literally went to his house and knocked and you call me an idiot? Perhaps I should have made it more simple for a fucking moron like you and put knocked in quotes. When I deal with simple minds, making it simple keeps idiots like you from being confused. Now, run along Forrest.
You thougt it was a good quip to call me.stupid for.continuously knocking on an empty homes door so yea....

I kinda gotta assume at that point youre retarded enough to think i was being literal....retard

Hey...this is getting interesting!

But....for clarity.....are you actually denying that you are stupid?????

You might want to re-think that denial....I mean with all the evidence to the contrary...

Hey.....did you see my error??? I said 'think' with reference to you??????
Oh, man....I make myself laugh!

good catch

--LOL

Really?

Really?

WOW

You might want to re-think that denial....I mean with all the evidence to the contrary...

Another failed attempt.....youre terrible at writing.

Really?

Really?

WOW

That's why I said I should have put the word knock in quotes so it would easier for your simple mind to understand I knew you didn't mean literally.

Your problem is you ASSumed and that makes you a fucking retard. I don't know how old you are but I get the feeling your a younger, think you know it all, punk.
Im not the know it all who took an alliterarion and made a quip against it which would only even make sense as a quip against it if you were taking it literally in the first place.

Youre fucking bending over backwards to devolve the collective intelligence of the board. Stop that.

You're the one stupid enough to think I took it literally. You're bending over backwards to try and cover your idiocy. Maybe it's easier for you to keep your head up your ass that way.

Really?

Really?

WOW

Says the one that has failed to put the " ' " between the u and the r in you're. I know, in typical fashion, you'll find some excuse as to why it's not necessary. Idiots do that kind of thing.

Really?

Really?

WOW

Whew! Glad you didn't deny your obvious stupidity.

Now...about your lack of education: did you run out of apostrophes?

"....youre terrible at writing."
"...you're terrible at writing."

Now...you may or may not be correct about 'writing'...but there is no doubt that I am always correct at telling the truth.

Really?

Really?

WOW

Now...you may or may not be correct about 'writing'...but there is no doubt that I am always correct at telling the truth.
If youre going to point out lazy grammar - youd have to admit hypocrisy on that front.

I can quote my quote of your quote showing just that, but you already knew that.

Youre really terrible at this.

1. I homeschool my children.
2. Homeschool mothers volunteer to teach classes in our coops.
I do.

So...now I own everything you owned?
Maybe Goodwill will take it.....

3. I challenged you earlier:
"The extreme fallacy of test scores is the new cool aid being swallowed by stupid American parents who are too busy working to properly parent their kids."
The only fallacy apparent is the mistake view that you have a brain.
Simple enough to prove me wrong: outline how society would judge the efficacy of any system sans examinations.

Go ahead, genius."

You ran and hid, huh, girly-man?
You home school?

So what do you do....send them off to read political propoganda while you sit on your duff all day on the internet posting political propoganda?

Or wait....

In honor of your never having an original thought, theyre actually constructing these OP's for you and receiving some sort of credit?

Yikes.

Serious question....

How important is the fact that you have a 75 IQ in explaining your lack of respect for your betters?
When did you escape your white jacket?

Youre a full time message board poster slash propogandist and claim you also home school someone?

My fucking eye.
1. I homeschool my children.
2. Homeschool mothers volunteer to teach classes in our coops.
I do.

So...now I own everything you owned?
Maybe Goodwill will take it.....

3. I challenged you earlier:
"The extreme fallacy of test scores is the new cool aid being swallowed by stupid American parents who are too busy working to properly parent their kids."
The only fallacy apparent is the mistake view that you have a brain.
Simple enough to prove me wrong: outline how society would judge the efficacy of any system sans examinations.

Go ahead, genius."

You ran and hid, huh, girly-man?
You home school?

So what do you do....send them off to read political propoganda while you sit on your duff all day on the internet posting political propoganda?

Or wait....

In honor of your never having an original thought, theyre actually constructing these OP's for you and receiving some sort of credit?

Yikes.

Serious question....

How important is the fact that you have a 75 IQ in explaining your lack of respect for your betters?

Youre a full time message board poster slash propogandist and claim you also home school someone?

My fucking eye.

I have to stop referring to you as a moron.....it seems that morons been organizing a petition to have me stop associating them with you.
"Morons been"

Home schooled? :lol:
Whistle while you work, bitch.

Continue taking L's and they'll start calling you Snoop. (I know you dont get that, lolol).

If youre going to point out lazy grammar - youd have to admit hypocrisy on that front.

I can quote my quote of your quote showing just that, but you already knew that.

So you admit you're lazy. Most idiots are.

Really?

Really?

WOW

You're the one stupid enough to think I took it literally. You're bending over backwards to try and cover your idiocy. Maybe it's easier for you to keep your head up your ass that way.
Lets see if I can explain it for the two morons who thought i was referring to grammar:

I was referring to content.

As evidenced by the blatantly obvious context of the post.

Youre welcome.

You home school?

Or wait....

Yikes.

Serious question....

My fucking eye.
You home school?

Or wait....

Yikes.

Serious question....

My fucking eye.

I have to stop referring to you as a moron.....it seems that morons been organizing a petition to have me stop associating them with you.
"Morons been"

Home schooled? :lol:
Whistle while you work, bitch.

Continue taking L's and they'll start calling you Snoop. (I know you dont get that, lolol).

Wow....I really got under your skin, huh?

Great.

I admit my typing on an anonymous message board is lazy, yes. Justified by the fact that this *should* mean very little to its users in the grand scheme of things, but i do understand it means so much more to certain people.

The op, for instance? This is her full time occupation.

I admit my typing on an anonymous message board is lazy, yes. Justified by the fact that this *should* mean very little to its users in the grand scheme of things, but i do understand it means so much more to certain people.

Is not!
I have a job: I sit around being fantastic all day.
I used to be a lifeguard, until some blue kid got me fired.

I also have an avocation....go ahead, get the dictionary.
I irritate you by exposing your stupidity.
I know it's mean...but so much fun.

You may want to use your dictionary to look up irritate and projection.

Or were you calling yourself a nasty rash?

(You suck at this)

It means more than you think or are wiling to admit. You admit you're lazy on this. It's not something you can turn on and off like a spigot. If you're lazy with this, you're lazy elsewhere whether you're willing to acknowledge it or not. It's a personality trait and they don't change like the weather.

Part of my job includes reviewing applications/resumes and interviewing. I've had applications turned in written in pencil, with the person's address misspelled, and all sorts of other mistakes. Since I don't personally know most turning in applications, if they give me the first impression that they're lazy or don't care, their application gets its due by being thrown in the trash. An application is supposed to be your best especially to someone that doesn't know you. If I get less than the best based on what's on it, they get the same in return and it's not a job.

It means more than you think or are wiling to admit. You admit you're lazy on this. It's not something you can turn on and off like a spigot. If you're lazy with this, you're lazy elsewhere whether you're willing to acknowledge it or not. It's a personality trait and they don't change like the weather.

Part of my job includes reviewing applications/resumes and interviewing. I've had applications turned in written in pencil, with the person's address misspelled, and all sorts of other mistakes. Since I don't personally know most turning in applications, if they give me the first impression that they're lazy or don't care, their application gets its due by being thrown in the trash. An application is supposed to be your best especially to someone that doesn't know you. If I get less than the best based on what's on it, they get the same in return and it's not a job.
Are you lazy cuz ya spelled willing wrong, or.......dont you know how to spell it.......or.....

Whats the excuse on that one? One of your 15 cats jumped on the keyboard? Mothballs stuck up your nose? Nipple clamps on too tight?

The entire school system has been taken over by liberals,,,I doubt that would pass by a conservative logic professor...

Drop-draws....your posts are becoming more and more inarticulate.

The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or insane. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?
You having trouble seeing white?

Why couldn't the liberals have left just one of the 14000 school systems in the US for conservatives? Seems pretty selfish of them, but then if the people don't want conservative school districts, who can argue? This is America.

She's posting in between kneeling on the prayer bar at mass....

Forum List

Back