Lets Have a Picture Party!

I always say, if you're going to give yourself some rank, go big. Five stars and scrambled eggs. Good show old man! :thup:

My boat...my rules! j/k

Hat was given to me by a marketing person from Genmar when I bought about 7 - 10K in electronics from them.

YAY! God DOES Like me... :)

Taken about 5:50am - or, about 30 mins ago.

7744housesnownov06.jpg

Course, if we had 4x this much, I'd be happIER. :D

Well you snow lovers can have the white stuff, I hate driving in it.

Today it's in the 60's and they're predicting snow with accumulation by Friday. I have my windows open to let in the last of the nice air before the long, cold, winter gets here for good.

She owns them...I get a time-share on occasion.

oooOOOOOoooooo..... so that picture IS of "a pair". It's "the twins"... :D

Here I was thinking it was something else you had artistically doctored to give one the IMPRESSION that it was "a pair", but really wasn't!

Nice show old man! :beer:

oooOOOOOoooooo..... so that picture IS of "a pair". It's "the twins"... :D

Here I was thinking it was something else you had artistically doctored to give one the IMPRESSION that it was "a pair", but really wasn't!

Nice show old man! :beer:

Thanks - but I did NO artistic altering; that pic is as taken. :D

This picture says "GOD" to me.... The moon is His perfection and holiness-- far above us in greatness, and untouchable. The mountain is His majesty and justice-- powerful and immutable. The tree is His nurturing LOVE-- close to us, with innumerable branches. Father Moon, The Mountain Son, and the Tree of the Holy Spirit.

:)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
This picture says "GOD" to me.... The moon is His perfection and holiness-- far above us in greatness, and untouchable. The mountain is His majesty and justice-- powerful and immutable. The tree is His nurturing LOVE-- close to us, with innumerable branches. Father Moon, The Mountain Son, and the Tree of the Holy Spirit.

:)

Dang, Woman...well-done. :D

I had my 8 yo nephew over the other night, and he helped me shoot this:

He was a trooper about it. You'd think that he'd get bored with it after running it around the track for an hour, but there was no complaint. :D

He's a good kid. I'm going to have an 8X10 of this printed and give it to him. :tup:

Forum List

Back