Lets Go Brandon

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I am 100% behind this guy. We need 500 people like this in DC and we could reverse decades of regressive democrook sabotage.

I was behind a car at a red light today with a #FJB bumper sticker, and I rolled down my window and yelled FUCK JOE BI-DEN, and then hit my horn to the beat of BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP, BEEP-BEEP

At which time the driver rolled down his window and gave me a thumbs-up and three or four other cars started in on their horns!

It made a lot of people's day! Happy folks.

I was behind a car at a red light today with a #FJB bumper sticker, and I rolled down my window and yelled FUCK JOE BI-DEN, and then hit my horn to the beat of BEEP-BEEP-BEEP BEEP, BEEP-BEEP
At which time the driver rolled down his window and gave me a thumbs-up and three or four other cars started in on their horns!

Hell. Was that you?! :SMILEW~130: Small world!

I was behind a car at a red light today with a #FJB bumper sticker, and I rolled down my window and yelled FUCK JOE BI-DEN, and then hit my horn to the beat of BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP, BEEP-BEEP

No, it just made you maga fuckups acknowledge the cult in public.

And ID the both of you as racists to fellow drivers.

So that was you with the bumper sticker! We were all impressed. :laughing0301:

You can tell my car for sure because it is bright red and doesn't have one FJB sticker on the bumper but is COVERED in FJB stickers head to toe, and has an official, certified FJB bobble-head pencil sharpener on the dash with a roll of top secret documents shoved up his ass!

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 12.09.00 AM.png

You can tell my car for sure because it is bright red and doesn't have one FJB sticker on the bumper but is COVERED in FJB stickers head to toe, and has an official, certified FJB bobble-head pencil sharpener on the dash with a roll of top secret documents shoved up his ass!

View attachment 814487
And you want people to know how pathetic you are.

Forum List

Back