Let's Get Something Straight Here

Who cares what you have said, because what you have said has not been straight stuff. You want Trump to interfere with the DOJ investigation of his campaign and the Russians. If he does, he's a goner. I would like to see Clinton investigated, too, after Trump, because she is the lesser of the evils I have come to believe.

There ya go, making assumptions. This thread is more directed to what's being said about Trump calling for investigations into the highjinks at the DNC and the uranium one deal. .
(1) You are the assumption makers. (2) The DNC has nothing to do with the Trump investigation. (2) Uranium One was signed off by nine US agencies so Russia could buy an energy company in Canada.

Never said the DNC had anything to do with the Trump investigation, they are being accused of campaign finance and money laundering violations and more in their little agreement with the bitch, the "Victory Fund" accounting and financing the Steele dossier.

We'll soon know what the behind the scenes looked like in the approval of the Uranium One deal, it has been reported a bunch of shady crap went on and the FBI knew about it and didn't tell congress. Also part of the deal was no uranium was to leave the US, we now know not only did uranium leave the US, but the continent, possibly going to Europe and Asia and no one knows from there.

Sorry you can't keep up..
You are stumbling and poorly trying to deflect.

Only the bumblers and stumblers are accusing the DNC of violations.

The main issue from which you are deflecting is Trump and his problems: hint, won't work.

NO, you keep trying to derail the thread to his problems, I won't go there. And if you continue I will report you.

According to Gallup, Americans’ average confidence in 14 institutions is at only 32 percent. It is perhaps no coincidence that the country just elected Donald Trump to be president, choosing a Washington outsider with no experience in politics who ran on a platform of basically doing everything differently from how it’s being done now.

I don't know how any sane person can look at what's been happening over the past few decades and still trust our gov't.

I guess they've forgotten who the boss is. Maybe they should break out their pocket Constitution form time to time.

Exactly!

I'm so sick of that weakling Sessions I can not begin to tell you!:mad-61:

He always recuses himself from everything...WTF???? why did he accept the job?????what's wrong with that idiot?

Has he been compromised too by the Clintons or by Hussein?

This is sickening.

Sessions screwed Trump and should be fired! He intentionally hid his plans to recuse himself from Trump, plans he put in motion before he was sworn in. That created this entire witch hunt mess which has hampered Trump for months. He should have declined, why didn't he? He'd dishonest, if he was my employee he'd have been fired already.

No he didn't, he said he would do it in his confirmation hearings. Trump should have withdrawn the nomination at that time.

No its been confirmed that Sessions was already taking steps to recuse himself before that. And even if that were not the case having blind sided his boss he should have resigned. Who's more important Sessions or the President? Should a new presidency be knocked off the rails just so Sessions can be the AG who can't obviously do his job and has to recuse himself on day 1.

Exactly how did he do that before he took office?

This was reported by one of the Fox News anchors, Sessions was taking steps to recuse himself BEFORE Trump nominated him and BEFORE his confirmation hearings. He obviously thought this might become an issue and was preparing for it, but did not disclose this to the President.

The graph is flawed, and remember that alt righties don't believe in polls.

This was reported by one of the Fox News anchors, Sessions was taking steps to recuse himself BEFORE Trump nominated him and BEFORE his confirmation hearings. He obviously thought this might become an issue and was preparing for it, but did not disclose this to the President.
Tough.

Sessions, rightly, does not and did not and will not trust the President.

Tough.

Sessions, rightly, does not and did not and will not trust the President.

Meh, Trump can fire him anytime he wishes.

The graph is flawed, and remember that alt righties don't believe in polls.

1. I think that graph is not flawed at all, if anything probably understated.

2. I don't give a flying fuck what the alt right believes in.

3. It does not surprise me that a Lefty such as yourself does not see the discontent and lack of trust in gov't and most other institutions that most people in the flyover country have these days. Open your eyes dude.

taks0778 does believe in alt right standards, does know the graph is flawed, and mistake a right of center GOP as a lefty, because he is so far right.

Maybe the concern is that he is saying them so publicly that it threatens to taint cases. I read somewhere today that the judge in the deserter case referenced Trump's prior public comments in handing down the sentence.

The judge had no right to do that.....that was activism on his part, not Trump's.

Maybe the concern is that he is saying them so publicly that it threatens to taint cases. I read somewhere today that the judge in the deserter case referenced Trump's prior public comments in handing down the sentence.

The judge had no right to do that.....that was activism on his part, not Trump's.
The activism was the President's big mouth, not the Judge's notice that he would not be intimidate by the Orange Presence.

Exactly!

I'm so sick of that weakling Sessions I can not begin to tell you!:mad-61:

He always recuses himself from everything...WTF???? why did he accept the job?????what's wrong with that idiot?

Has he been compromised too by the Clintons or by Hussein?

This is sickening.

Sessions screwed Trump and should be fired! He intentionally hid his plans to recuse himself from Trump, plans he put in motion before he was sworn in. That created this entire witch hunt mess which has hampered Trump for months. He should have declined, why didn't he? He'd dishonest, if he was my employee he'd have been fired already.

No he didn't, he said he would do it in his confirmation hearings. Trump should have withdrawn the nomination at that time.

No its been confirmed that Sessions was already taking steps to recuse himself before that. And even if that were not the case having blind sided his boss he should have resigned. Who's more important Sessions or the President? Should a new presidency be knocked off the rails just so Sessions can be the AG who can't obviously do his job and has to recuse himself on day 1.

Exactly how did he do that before he took office?

I still don't understand how that would be done, but if that's the case he shouldn't have accepted the nomination.

taks0778 does believe in alt right standards, does know the graph is flawed, and mistake a right of center GOP as a lefty, because he is so far right.

Don't know how you can possibly know what I do or do not believe, what a supremely arrogant and condescending thing to say.thing to say. As for the graph being flawed, prove it. And you can call yourself whatever you want to, but IMHO based on what you write you ain't even close to being a right of center GOP person.

I keep hearing pundits and politicians claiming Trump should not say anything to the DOJ about things he thinks they should investigate. They keep claiming the founders established an independent judiciary. Believe it or not they are correct that the founders established an independent judiciary the DOJ is NOT part of the judiciary, they are part of the executive branch. The federal courts are the judiciary. It is quite proper for the president to direct his DOJ, as he alone is charged by the Constitution, in Article 2, to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed". The DOJ is just one organization that was established by congress to allow a president to fulfill that constitutional obligation.

I find it funny these supposedly educated people have no clue who is actually the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in our Constitutional Republic.

Discuss.

Talk about not having a clue....

So the RWnuts have decided that Trump should be free to use the Justice Department as an arm of his personal political ambitions?

lol good one.
Hillary doesn't get a pass just because she was Trump's opponent. If she committed crimes (which we know she did), she should be prosecuted.

To say again, for how many times I don't remember....

If you have got actual proof I suggest you run down to your local FBI office and report it...

Just for your own information Hillary Clinton didn't hold a position at the Clinton Foundation.

Uranium One has been debunked so many times now it is laughable.

There is nothing illegal in doing opposition research on your opponent as long as you don't use foreign enemy governments...

So the RWnuts have decided that Trump should be free to use the Justice Department as an arm of his personal political ambitions?

lol good one.
Hillary doesn't get a pass just because she was Trump's opponent. If she committed crimes (which we know she did), she should be prosecuted.

To say again, for how many times I don't remember....

If you have got actual proof I suggest you run down to your local FBI office and report it...

Just for your own information Hillary Clinton didn't hold a position at the Clinton Foundation.

Uranium One has been debunked so many times now it is laughable.

There is nothing illegal in doing opposition research on your opponent as long as you don't use foreign enemy governments...

That's exactly what the DNC and the bitch did, to the tune of 12 million dollars, financing the Steele dossier through 2 intermediaries. There could be a butt load of legal violations there.

But if the Russians hack the DNC computers and expose crimes, that somehow makes Trump guilty of collusion?

Forum List

Back