A Russian-induced memory lapse among Trump entourage???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Perhaps the CDC should look into this "new malady"....and perhaps its a disease that has carried over from Reagan's days of the dozen or so, "I don't recall" responses by Ronnie over the Iran-Contra affair.

We can see that the disease of memory lapses has now hit several members of Trump's administration.

For Sessions, the pending perjury charges can be easily absolved by Trump through a pardon (that is, after Sessions "retires")....But the condition may well be imposed on Sessions before he vacates his position, to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton....after all, isn't that what banana republics do to their opponents to obfuscate the regime's failures???

The President used "I don't remember" today.

This is the man with a great, great memory. :)

Perhaps the CDC should look into this "new malady"....and perhaps its a disease that has carried over from Reagan's days of the dozen or so, "I don't recall" responses by Ronnie over the Iran-Contra affair.

We can see that the disease of memory lapses has now hit several members of Trump's administration.

For Sessions, the pending perjury charges can be easily absolved by Trump through a pardon (that is, after Sessions "retires")....But the condition may well be imposed on Sessions before he vacates his position, to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton....after all, isn't that what banana republics do to their opponents to obfuscate the regime's failures???
The problem with this memory-lapse thing is that one cannot on the one hand assert that one thinks the man has dementia (I have said I think that) and on the other be shocked that Trump can't remember things. Of course, the man doesn't remember, he's likely got dementia, forgetting things goes with that. That he forgot "whatever" may be the one truthful attestation the man has made in two years.

carried over from Reagan's days of the dozen or so, "I don't recall" responses by Ronnie over the Iran-Contra affair.

Are you sure it was a dozen or so? I seem to recall the count was over a hundred. But maybe my memory fails me on that detail?

"Russian induced memory lapse"? Maybe the CDC should check the water in liberal land when they come up with craziness like this.

• Banned
Are you sure it was a dozen or so? I seem to recall the count was over a hundred. But maybe my memory fails me on that detail?

I believe that you're correct and I'm wrong on the count.....I should have simply stated "dozens"of times.

• Banned
"Russian induced memory lapse"? Maybe the CDC should check the water in liberal land when they come up with craziness like this.

memory lapses is a spreading disease among crooked republicans, don't you think?

Last edited:
"You never talked to any Russians."

giphy.gif

Well, Dude...we have this......

Before heading to a Dallas fundraiser, Trump spoke to the press about a wide variety of subjects including his own intellect. "People don't understand, I went to an Ivy League college. I was a nice student," Trump said. "I did very well. I'm a very intelligent person."

Later, pointing to his head, Trump added: "One of the great memories of all time."

carried over from Reagan's days of the dozen or so, "I don't recall" responses by Ronnie over the Iran-Contra affair.
187 to be exact. But at least St Ronnie did not claim to have the worlds greatest memory.

187 to be exact. But at least St Ronnie did not claim to have the worlds greatest memory.
TY for the specific quantity. I didn't recall how many times specifically he claimed forgetfulness. What I know is that he did so so many times that, for me, it called into question whether he actually was running the show and had a clue of what major activities were occurring in his Administration or whether he had materially lost his mind to dementia or Alzheimer's or something having similar effects. One or two "I don't recalls" is understandable and reasonable. Half a dozen, a dozen, or score suggests dissemblance; however, hundreds portend something is seriously amiss either physiologically/psychiatrically/neurologically with the forgetful individual or with their aptitude for performing the tasks which they've been given.

Forum List

Back