Let's get some words that will be banned by CRT and wokism and the commie cancel culture.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Not just words, but terms or anyone white uttering certain foods in public.

The list:
MASTER

(Trying to change the name of golf tournament)

BOY

(we can include girls with this. The Disney people have stopped using boys and girls)

PLANTATION

(currently Plantation Florida is being found to change the name of their city.)

DIXIE

(anyone named Dixie is currently being attacked and Dixie highway is now and has been targeted.)

HUN

Not to be confused with the original 'Hun', which referred to a member of the nomadic tribe famously led by Attila the Hun, the modern use of the word 'hun' is actually a term of endearment.

A shortened version of 'honey', it's the millennial way of showing affection towards a friend, family member, or partner.

The expression has been incorporated into the phrase 'U OK, hun?', which is a more sarcastic colloquialism used to question someone's behaviour.

BABE

Much like hun, 'babe' is a millennial term of endearment. In slang, this can also be used when speaking to any gender, whether in a relationship context or when referring to a good mate

---------

I know whites will not be able to say fried chicken, or watermelon, or collard greens in public.

I am actually somewhat surprised that there aren't mass protests that KFC has a white CEO.

How dare them!!!!!

Add some words that Millennials and the others are deeply offended by.

1625754195085.png

Sweetcheeks

*****SMILE*****

:)

When do you find time to search for things to get upset about? Oh yeah...you have no lives. Carry on.
Does your hubby wear makeup?
Not as much as you do....LOL
Oh, wait. I think hubby or husband is very offensive to you people.
Oh, you're just jealous of those of us who have had spouses.
You must have one feminine man. I am sure you are "deeply" satisfied.
Poor short stack....you have to feel around for your "boyhood" every night.

When do you find time to search for things to get upset about? Oh yeah...you have no lives. Carry on.
Does your hubby wear makeup?
Not as much as you do....LOL
Oh, wait. I think hubby or husband is very offensive to you people.
Oh, you're just jealous of those of us who have had spouses.
You must have one feminine man. I am sure you are "deeply" satisfied.
Poor short stack....you have to feel around for your "boyhood" every night.
Yeah, he is a delicate little man. When does the "pool boy" or "orkin man" that he pays for come by for a visit? Once a week, once a month?

Do you wear something special for the occasions?

New Topics

Forum List

Back