Let's get some words that will be banned by CRT and wokism and the commie cancel culture.

When do you find time to search for things to get upset about? Oh yeah...you have no lives. Carry on.
Does your hubby wear makeup?

Oh, wait. I think hubby or husband is very offensive to you people.

You must have one feminine man. I am sure you are "deeply" satisfied.
the correct term for dem husbands is non birthing female .

Since CRT is taught only in collegiate level law school, I consider it a non issue. Why not tell us how you landed at becoming a know nothing lowlife piece of magaturd insistent on following inconsequential conspiracy theories?
Democrats got nothing. They talk like bullies. Look at all the 5 grade name calling in most of their post.

Again... tell me what in CRT you agree with?

Democrats got nothing. They talk like bullies. Look at all the 5 grade name calling in most of their post.

Again... tell me what in CRT you agree with?
No. You were first asked what you disagreed about CRT. You deflected, fucked around and failed, which leads me to believe you don't even know the first thing about what CRT is. So, prove me wrong. You first, clueless magaturd.

Not just words, but terms or anyone white uttering certain foods in public.

The list:
MASTER

(Trying to change the name of golf tournament)

BOY

(we can include girls with this. The Disney people have stopped using boys and girls)

PLANTATION

(currently Plantation Florida is being found to change the name of their city.)

DIXIE

(anyone named Dixie is currently being attacked and Dixie highway is now and has been targeted.)

HUN

Not to be confused with the original 'Hun', which referred to a member of the nomadic tribe famously led by Attila the Hun, the modern use of the word 'hun' is actually a term of endearment.

A shortened version of 'honey', it's the millennial way of showing affection towards a friend, family member, or partner.

The expression has been incorporated into the phrase 'U OK, hun?', which is a more sarcastic colloquialism used to question someone's behaviour.

BABE

Much like hun, 'babe' is a millennial term of endearment. In slang, this can also be used when speaking to any gender, whether in a relationship context or when referring to a good mate

---------

I know whites will not be able to say fried chicken, or watermelon, or collard greens in public.

I am actually somewhat surprised that there aren't mass protests that KFC has a white CEO.

How dare them!!!!!

Add some words that Millennials and the others are deeply offended by.

Funny you should mention it, I know on good authority the Huns are as you describe and Hon is the correct spelling for endearment.

But I get your point all the way around, we live in a society of PROGS trained to act exactly like unhappy lesbian couples. So they bitch, everything is a cause, they seek validation, and most of all they're HIGHLY offended, by everything they can possible think of, and when that fails they break out the Unicorns. That and leftists adore victim roles anyhow.

The list:
MASTER

BOY

(we can include girls with this. The Disney people have stopped using boys and girls)

PLANTATION

DIXIE

(anyone named Dixie is currently being attacked and Dixie highway is now and has been targeted.)

HUN

Not to be confused with the original 'Hun', which referred to a member of the nomadic tribe famously led by Attila the Hun, the modern use of the word 'hun' is actually a term of endearment.

A shortened version of 'honey', it's the millennial way of showing affection towards a friend, family member, or partner.

The expression has been incorporated into the phrase 'U OK, hun?', which is a more sarcastic colloquialism used to question someone's behaviour.

BABE

Much like hun, 'babe' is a millennial term of endearment. In slang, this can also be used when speaking to any gender, whether in a relationship context or when referring to a good mate

---------

I know whites will not be able to say fried chicken, or watermelon, or collard greens in public.

I am actually somewhat surprised that there aren't mass protests that KFC has a white CEO.

How dare them!!!!!

Such is the hateful, racist right.

The list:
MASTER

BOY

PLANTATION

DIXIE

HUN

BABE

---------

How dare them!!!!!

The commie culture.
Is that like the deep state and obamagate?

The list:
MASTER

BOY

PLANTATION

DIXIE

HUN

BABE

---------

How dare them!!!!!

Dinger

Forum List

Back