Poor Baby! Trump gets live air time every day and STILL can't handle it!

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Trump, get the fuck out of the kitchen since you can't take the heat.

Such a snowflake.

So fine, the country still needs to hear from the scientists and doctors who deal in facts and data.

You stay in the White House and jerk off to Fox and Friends.

That works for me, you cowardly POS.

Trump Tweets That Virus Briefings Maybe ‘Not Worth the Time’
April 24, 2020, 2:23 PM EDT Updated on April 25, 2020, 6:41 PM EDT

Such a snowflake.

So fine, the country still needs to hear from the scientists and doctors who deal in facts and data.

He is getting laughed at by many and despised by even more.

Trump’s political handlers want him nowhere near the podium at these pressers. They know Trump embarrasses himself and the whole administration with his rants, ravings, misinformation and just plain stupidity. So, they want Trump to stay in his room lying in the corner with his proverbial tail between his legs until this crisis is over.

Such a snowflake.

Poor Blainey.............your desperation is showing. :iyfyus.jpg:

Hell I said he should have shut it down a long time ago............

All they should get is here's the official update and bye.............no need to do them everyday.........and get BS questions from CNN and Media hacks.............

Put the data out...........see ya.
Trump should do his pressers on YouTube or better yet Bitchute. Cut the mainstream media out altogether. Get some sane 2nd tier journalist who can ask some intelligent questions and report news...not opinion.

All they should get is here's the official update and bye.............no need to do them everyday.........and get BS questions from CNN and Media hacks.............

Trump should do his pressers on YouTube. Cut the mainstream media out altogether. Get some sane 2nd tier journalist who can ask some intelligent questions and report news...not opinion.
I would have thrown those DNC operative from CNN out a long time ago............let them sue me...........

If for some reason they won the lawsuit..........I'd end pressers all together..........the new platform would be here is the information to date............bye.

Trump should do his pressers on YouTube. Cut the mainstream media out altogether. Get some sane 2nd tier journalist who can ask some intelligent questions and report news...not opinion.
I would have thrown those DNC operative from CNN out a long time ago............let them sue me...........

If for some reason they won the lawsuit..........I'd end pressers all together..........the new platform would be here is the information to date............bye.
The media is trash. I watch zero msm...no news...no entertainment. No ABC, no NBC, no CBS, no Fox, no CNN, no FoxNews. Screw em all.

Trump, get the fuck out of the kitchen since you can't take the heat
He is handling the heat just fine and I think that's why you seem so angry....

Really? You call wussing out of the Task Force briefings just fine?
He can't handle the press even with everything live and on air.
And he still wants to blame the reporters.
A pile of chickenshit has more guts and stamina.

Trump is at the fucking podium, you fucking idiot.
Not the reporters.
CNN has been around long before Trump arrived and they will be around long after his sorry fucking ass is gone.
Get over it.

Trump’s political handlers want him nowhere near the podium at these pressers. They know Trump embarrasses himself and the whole administration with his rants, ravings, misinformation and just plain stupidity. So, they want Trump to stay in his room lying in the corner with his proverbial tail between his legs until this crisis is over.

When's the last time you saw Biden speaking in an open mike session?
His handlers wont let him leave his basement.

Trump, get the fuck out of the kitchen since you can't take the heat
He is handling the heat just fine and I think that's why you seem so angry....

Really? You call wussing out of the Task Force briefings just fine?
He can't handle the press even with everything live and on air.
And he still wants to blame the reporters.
A pile of chickenshit has more guts and stamina.

I would have told you to shove it a long time ago........Trump is too nice.........I would have thrown CNN out on their heads.........They are nothing but DNC Pravda agents anyway.

He's too dang nice to YOU PEOPLE.

You are lucky.

Forum List

Back