Lets flatten the curve and reduce electricity usage

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Sep072022

You Will Shiver in the Dark and You Will Be Happy

Look out — the authorities are flattening the curve again, just like they did in the early days of Covid:

Wind and solar don’t work except in moronic moonbat daydreams. Russia has had enough with the sanctions and won’t bail them out anymore. Eurocrats can either drop the climate crap and adopt policies friendly to the production of efficient energy, or they can command the peasants to shiver in the dark. For them, the choice is easy.

Regular people have a choice too; they can have energy or they can have moonbattery. They cannot have both. Choosing the former may entail overthrowing an entire ruling class.

All links highlighted

zlsllslslsls,z,s.jpeg

How about we conserve wasted oxygen and start throwing commie traitors out of helicopters?

This would rapidly reduce inflation, eliminate climate change hysteria, lower the crime rate and double the collective intelligence of the entire human race.

Just a thought....

I'll re-enlist and go to flight school.

How about we conserve wasted oxygen and start throwing commie traitors out of helicopters?

This would rapidly reduce inflation, eliminate climate change hysteria, lower the crime rate and double the collective intelligence of the entire human race.

Just a thought....

I'll re-enlist and go to flight school.

I'll give you a ride to flight school if you want to enroll. Hold on a minute, I have to charge up the Tesla.

1662632243976.png

On the Macro scale wind and solar really aren’t viable sources of sustainable energy. At the micro level they can be quite useful. At your own home/property for instance. While most sane people were quite content, when under Trump we were energy independent; it’s still a good idea to be energy independent under Biden. One just has to put more effort into achieving it.

Sep072022

You Will Shiver in the Dark and You Will Be Happy

Look out — the authorities are flattening the curve again, just like they did in the early days of Covid:

Wind and solar don’t work except in moronic moonbat daydreams. Russia has had enough with the sanctions and won’t bail them out anymore. Eurocrats can either drop the climate crap and adopt policies friendly to the production of efficient energy, or they can command the peasants to shiver in the dark. For them, the choice is easy.

Regular people have a choice too; they can have energy or they can have moonbattery. They cannot have both. Choosing the former may entail overthrowing an entire ruling class.

All links highlighted

View attachment 693388

There is no real opposition to Leftism in Europe.

So they will freeze to death.

Forum List

Back