Lets face it, cops are just trigger happy cowards!!

I would never want to be a police officer now, it's got to be tough.

It's not all that tough. It's actually a pretty fun job. You meet people that under normal circumstances most people don't get to meet.
And sometimes you get to shoot them! That's the one thing I miss about corrections. Having a use of force, peppering the shit out of some useless turd in my face and slamming his sorry ass into the wall!

It's not all that tough. It's actually a pretty fun job. You meet people that under normal circumstances most people don't get to meet.
And sometimes you get to shoot them! That's the one thing I miss about corrections. Having a use of force, peppering the shit out of some useless turd in my face and slamming his sorry ass into the wall!

Oh! Mike was a "wall therapy" guy.

I'll tell that story later.

Sounds awesome.

Sounds awesome.
And then they start the "I dindu nuffins...."

I haven't shot anyone yet ... but I've only been at this for a couple of years. I've only sprayed twice and the first time ended up getting a major secondary dose myself. Not fun.

I haven't shot anyone yet ... but I've only been at this for a couple of years. I've only sprayed twice and the first time ended up getting a major secondary dose myself. Not fun.
Using pepper spray always happens like that. You get used to it.

Sounds awesome.
And then they start the "I dindu nuffins...."
How much nuffin did a dindu do if a dindu didn't do nuffin??

You've implied all cops are cowards based on this example.

Your logical fallacy is anecdote. Look it up.

Hopefully you never have to. We can all make jokes and talk, but killing someone is not an easy thing to live with, even when the person you killed had it coming.

Ohio Police Officer Accused Of Shooting News Photographer
Andy Grimm says he was shot without warning while setting up a camera and tripod.

Grimm said he was shot without warning when he emerged from his vehicle and began setting up his tripod and camera.

New Carlisle News identified the officer who shot Grimm as Deputy Jake Shaw.

“I know Jake. I like Jake. I don’t want him to lose his job over this,” Grimm told the paper after the incident.

Just another fuckin day in the life of being a citizen in America, with cops who love shooting mf's just because............thank God, the guy wasn't a negro, he'd be dead today!!....just because......cops love shootin people for nothing
An understanding photojournalist; hurray for Patriotism to our First Amendment.

Cops are being demonized, and let's face it, have targets put on their backs because of the media focus. I would never want to be a police officer now, it's got to be tough. The media is painting all cops with a broad brush when they single out bad cops.The media has got to adjust it's approach to police shootings (not that bad police shootings should be ignored) but instead look at the overall effect of their coverage and overall behavior of police.
Tell you what, when we start putting BAD FUCKIN COPS IN JAIL, then this percieved victimlization of cops will end...right now, the only cops that go to prison for murdering folk are black cops that shoot whites..."accidently", that's it. As a minority, who obeys the law, work hard every damn day, pay my share of taxes, I shouldn't have to fear cops and we do, we all do. Yes they have a fuckin hard as job, but guess what, if they don't like it QUIT!! But gotdamit stop shooting first and asking questions later.

Hopefully you never have to. We can all make jokes and talk, but killing someone is not an easy thing to live with, even when the person you killed had it coming.

We don't shoot to kill, we shoot to stop. Pistol rounds, even to center mass, are rarely fatal. Eighty percent of gunshot victims survive.

More Police Officers were killed in the line of duty in 2015 than Military heroes in a seemingly never ending military confrontation in Afghanistan. Police Officers aren't entitled to federal compensation for real or imagined PTSD but it's an important issue in retired Officers who witnessed more carnage in their careers than most Military officers. About 86 Police Officers were killed in the line of duty in 2015 to protect the 1st ten Amendments aka the "Bill of Rights" including the 1st Amendment right of ignorant and angry idiots to engage in hate speech. Of the 86 Officers who died in the line of duty about 64 were shot and killed. The point is that if police Officers are so "trigger happy" as angry incoherent lefties allege, at least 64 heroes didn't pull the trigger soon enough to save their own lives.

I would bet you my last dollar, of all those cops you listed, white men were the murderers? Want to bet?

Cops are being demonized, and let's face it, have targets put on their backs because of the media focus. I would never want to be a police officer now, it's got to be tough. The media is painting all cops with a broad brush when they single out bad cops.The media has got to adjust it's approach to police shootings (not that bad police shootings should be ignored) but instead look at the overall effect of their coverage and overall behavior of police.
Tell you what, when we start putting BAD FUCKIN COPS IN JAIL, then this percieved victimlization of cops will end...right now, the only cops that go to prison for murdering folk are black cops that shoot whites..."accidently", that's it. As a minority, who obeys the law, work hard every damn day, pay my share of taxes, I shouldn't have to fear cops and we do, we all do. Yes they have a fuckin hard as job, but guess what, if they don't like it QUIT!! But gotdamit stop shooting first and asking questions later.
How about minorities who think America is so horrible leave and go find out if the cops in their ancestral lands give a shit about cries of police brutality? Liberia was set up for you, Tigger....pack your shit and get your whining black ass on a ship.

I would bet you my last dollar, of all those cops you listed, white men were the murderers? Want to bet?

I wouldn't take your last dollar ... I'd have to arrest you for vagrancy. I hope you go quietly.

We don't shoot to kill, we shoot to stop. Pistol rounds, even to center mass, are rarely fatal. Eighty percent of gunshot victims survive.
I know. I'm just saying shooting/killing someone is not easy to deal with.

Let's don't ignore bad police shootings. Not saying that. My mind is going in different directions at one time here. We need to screen police applicants better. And the press need to balance it's reportage, we have all seen how the press tends to discover issues and then milk them for what they are worth, and it often creates a image of a ongoing situation that is exaggerated.
Exaggerate?? Sweetie, until you experience what every minority in this country go through, nothing is false or percieved...one wrong fuckin move in the presence of these guys and you die....one wrong move....

Who ya gonna call, your banker, baker or your congress critter? 99.9% of LE are honest, very well trained and schooled to serve and respect their community. They will run to live fire and take the scrutiny and take the abuse by the press, the anarchists and the pols who are rarely on scene and love to play Monday morning QB.

Most have never fired their weapon during their career, and the few who have & fatally shoot a human being are put on the beach and investigated by a sister agency; they are trained in the use of force policy and lethal force is the very last option.

Forum List

Back