Scientists with education and experience are adding to the mountains of evidence for AGW with peer reviewed research every day.

Idiot deniers with no education or experience are sitting on anonymous message boards stroking each other.

Some things are still right with the world.
Yes we are... Those of us with education are exposing the left wing pseudo science and facts are taking hold and the people are waking up. AGW fails every predictive test and the mountains of made up crap are being exposed..

Checkmate... Game Over..

Another deflection and "attack the poster" without addressing the facts presented. Bravo! Well done! Thank you for admitting defeat...

Scientists with education and experience are adding to the mountains of evidence for AGW with peer reviewed research every day.

Sorry wack job...there still has not been a single paper published in which the claimed warming due to our activities has been empirically measured, quantified, and blamed on greenhouse gasses....the only thing being added by climate science is more predictions that are doomed to fail...like every other prediction they have made over the past 40 years...

Idiot deniers with no education or experience are sitting on anonymous message boards stroking each other.

Any specific complaint over anything he has said....other than perhaps it is so far over your head that it just makes you feel bad? By your own admission, you have no grasp of the science at all so your comments are entirely political...

Another deflection and "attack the poster" without addressing the facts presented. Bravo! Well done! Thank you for admitting defeat...

Its the only tool in his box...not a good tool...or particularly useful...but the only one he has.

If you take that same bird and put it in the oven with the heat turned on to 81.25 degrees and cook it for 16 hours, will the physical result be the same? Answer: Of course not. Even though the same amount of energy hits the turkey over the 16 hour cooking time, it will never produce the same result as 325 degrees for 4 hours.
If you dont mind, your turkey analogy is perfect and I'm going to steel it.

Just because energy is present does not mean it will have an effect. At 325 degrees F the power present is 400 times the power present at 81 degrees F. All that turkey will do is grow bacteria.. The energy used or received would be the same at 4 hours @ 325 deg F vs 16 hours @ 81 deg F, but the effect on the object would not.

If you take that same bird and put it in the oven with the heat turned on to 81.25 degrees and cook it for 16 hours, will the physical result be the same? Answer: Of course not. Even though the same amount of energy hits the turkey over the 16 hour cooking time, it will never produce the same result as 325 degrees for 4 hours.

Just because energy is present does not mean it will have an effect. At 325 degrees F the power present is 400 times the power present at 81 degrees F. All that turkey will do is grow bacteria.. The energy used or received would be the same at 4 hours @ 325 deg F vs 16 hours @ 81 deg F, but the effect on the object would not.

No problem I stole it also.

And that sort of nonsense is the basis of the greenhouse hypothesis, and its bastard stepchild, AGW. All of the hard, physical sciences should be ashamed for letting this sort of pseudoscience ride for 40 years and damned near a trillion dollars.

It isn't just climate science who will suffer the loss of professional reputation when the while thing finally comes crashing down...it is all the sciences who didn't step up to the plate and ask WTF?....and point out the absolute nonsense that has been foisted off as science.

I wonder if Billy_Bob is so far in the tank that he'll be spouting this crap up to the point his skull is being collected as a decorative fixture for a raider fort. Same goes for the rest of the pro-climate change ecological collapse church members.

I would ask you about the turkey analogy and how it is relevant to the math that the greenhouse effect hypothesis is derived from, but I guess even that is over your head...After all, you didn't even leave a fingerprint on the science he has presented...clearly you aren't able to talk about science, so you spew your political hate and I suppose, you think it is evidence of something other than your scientific ignorance.

So what is happening to the 2-4w/m^2 @ 230mev that should be causing warming?

Note:
I had contemplated doing the math, converting the energy into Joules and showing how it all works, but I am already over the heads of about 99.9% of the people here. My apologies, but its a pointless endeavor to do so here.

No believes you're a scientist, has a physics degree or are capable of doing the math in the first place. By not doing it you saved yourself the embarrassment and us the humor.

Note:
I had contemplated doing the math, converting the energy into Joules and showing how it all works, but I am already over the heads of about 99.9% of the people here. My apologies, but its a pointless endeavor to do so here.

No believes you're a scientist, has a physics degree or are capable of doing the math in the first place. By not doing it you saved yourself the embarrassment and us the humor.
Why should I waste my time on useful idiots like you?

Speaking of humorous, you have only offered up attacks and zero substance.... I however, am not surprised by your lack of any cognitive or critical thought ability..

Note:

Still nothing but spew with no indication that you have any idea of what you are taking about. What were your specific complaints about what he has presented so far?

I am amazed that when I estimated the power of the photon at 150-230meV (roughly 0.0000230 of a watt) that no one disagreed with it. This power level in a photon is very low and will take roughly 10 trillion photons to gain 1w or 1Joule covering an area that is 1cm x 1cm square. Thus the energy required to cover 300cm x 300cm is 90,000 times that figure to describe the energy in 1w/m^2.

This is just the very basic complexity of the calculations needed to show just how insignificant the power at 15.8um is.

I am amazed that when I estimated the power of the photon at 150-230meV (roughly 0.0000230 of a watt) that no one disagreed with it. This power level in a photon is very low and will take roughly 10 trillion photons to gain 1w or 1Joule covering an area that is 1cm x 1cm square. Thus the energy required to cover 300cm x 300cm is 90,000 times that figure to describe the energy in 1w/m^2.

This is just the very basic complexity of the calculations needed to show just how insignificant the power at 15.8um is.

Pearls before swine...

Note:

Speaking of humorous, you have only offered up attacks and zero substance.... I however, am not surprised by your lack of any cognitive or critical thought ability..

Saying you're a phony is about as substantive as gets. Definitely the the height of facts out of everything in this thread. The biggest mystery is which is sadder - your the lies you tell to others or the lies you tell yourself. You might not even know the difference anymore.

Note:

Saying you're a phony is about as substantive as gets. Definitely the the height of facts out of everything in this thread. The biggest mystery is which is sadder - your the lies you tell to others or the lies you tell yourself. You might not even know the difference anymore.
:206:

Attack, attack, attack.... yet you cant even dispute the basics... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Personal attacks? This is all you got....:lame2:

Note:

You keep saying that...what specific complaints do you have with anything he has said? What mathematical errors has he made? Or do you just not like to have your faith questioned?

f you do the math on what little energy can interact with atmospheric gases, the input energy would have to be >5600w/m^2 just to raise the temp 1 deg C absent water vapor.(Roughly 4 times the output of our sun, in this narrow band, at TOA-[Top Of Atmosphere])

Have no idea how you assert most of this... The ENTIRE forcing for 1DegC in surf temp equilibrium is only about 3W/m2.. And that's the amount that BASIC PHYSIC AND CHEMISTRY predicts for a doubling of CO2... And THAT NUMBER is generally accepted by skeptics and warmers alike to be the "naked" power of CO2 WITHOUT the horseshit GW hocus pocus of "accelerations. trigger temperatures, and all positive feedbacks"....

Why are you doing this??

Don't guess we will see the wackos much on this thread....By the way William Happer says that only 1 in a billion CO2 molecules actually gets to emit a photon..

That's all actually accounted for in the EXPONENTIAL nature of CO2 forcing.. You need the TWICE the amount in concentration to get the same 1DegC that you got at the LAST doubling.. It's the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT that CO2 gases filtering LWIR are saturated (or near saturation) in MOST of their bandwidth...

So one in a billion -- doesn't really mean a thing... That number CHANGES with the absolute atmos concentration of the gas and the effect is already "baked into" the math....

Why are you doing this??
Simple... The in lab experiments show exactly what you say but the atmosphere is not the lab and the observed results do not even add up to what the lab expected. Its an attempt to show how the system itself works and why AGW, as the hypothesis states, does not exist.

Here is the Rookie matted Joybeard awesome contribution to science debate, here are ALL of his comments in the thread to salivate over:

Post 15) I wonder if Billy_Bob is so far in the tank that he'll be spouting this crap up to the point his skull is being collected as a decorative fixture for a raider fort. Same goes for the rest of the pro-climate change ecological collapse church members.

29) No believes you're a scientist, has a physics degree or are capable of doing the math in the first place. By not doing it you saved yourself the embarrassment and us the humor.

34) Saying you're a phony is about as substantive as gets. Definitely the the height of facts out of everything in this thread. The biggest mystery is which is sadder - your the lies you tell to others or the lies you tell yourself. You might not even know the difference anymore.

I see that you are trolling and nothing more after all you offer insults, fallacies and dead end statements that have no practical value.

You joine3d in 2014, only have 20 messages total, most of them in two threads in recent days, what triggered you to post this immature stuff?

Forum List

Back