All you GOT is a conspiracy theory..... And logic and reason says any errors would CERTAINLY be fixed by now if it's obvious to you....
Wow! It's more than conspiracy theory.
That isn't sceince...it is alchemy.
That is as rabid as flat-earthers.

Disbelief of the moon landing or the Kennedy assassination investigation are elaborate conspiracy theories. But flat earthers have short circuits in their brain. It seems that anti-science is a crazed new trend these days often by evangelicals or other far far right groups. My sister-in-law is suspicious of science, but the rabidness of SSDD has no equal.

Back to topic;

We have 4w/m^2 that is possible GHG flux in the environment and controlled by the earths climatic systems. SO why has that increased potential not resulted in more than 0.3 deg C warming? Why has the slightly increased water vapor above the equator not resulted in warming but cooling?

Last edited:
All you GOT is a conspiracy theory..... And logic and reason says any errors would CERTAINLY be fixed by now if it's obvious to you....
Wow! It's more than conspiracy theory.
That isn't sceince...it is alchemy.
That is as rabid as flat-earthers.

Disbelief of the moon landing or the Kennedy assassination investigation are elaborate conspiracy theories. But flat earthers have short circuits in their brain. It seems that anti-science is a crazed new trend these days often by evangelicals or other far far right groups. My sister-in-law is suspicious of science, but the rabidness of SSDD has no equal.

Sayeth all those who came before who were victims of groupthink and indoctrinated in their particular dogma...That is why it takes so long for a paradigm change to happen in science...those who believe...believe with as much fervor as any apostle or zealot and are quick and loud with their cries of heresy...

Tell me...do you believe that if you throw a skeptic into water he will float because water would reject a disbeliever and prevent him from sinking? Would you support stripping skeptics in public and examining them for skeptics marks and then condemning them for unsightly blemishes? I'm sure if you look in history, you could find all sorts of tests to put skeptics through to prove their heresies...

Interesting that you would liken me to evangelicals when it is you who is defending a dogma and calling me a heretic for daring to question it and ask for evidnence...

If you guys could only see yourselves...History will get a chuckle out of your belief in things unseen...undetectable, unmeasurable, and untestable..

Sayeth all those who came before who were victims of groupthink and indoctrinated in their particular dogma...That is why it takes so long for a paradigm change to happen in science...those who believe...believe with as much fervor as any apostle or zealot and are quick and loud with their cries of heresy...

Tell me...do you believe that if you throw a skeptic into water he will float because water would reject a disbeliever and prevent him from sinking? Would you support stripping skeptics in public and examining them for skeptics marks and then condemning them for unsightly blemishes? I'm sure if you look in history, you could find all sorts of tests to put skeptics through to prove their heresies...

Interesting that you would liken me to evangelicals when it is you who is defending a dogma and calling me a heretic for daring to question it and ask for evidnence...

If you guys could only see yourselves...History will get a chuckle out of your belief in things unseen...undetectable, unmeasurable, and untestable..
The anti-science evangelical speaks again.

The anti-science evangelical speaks again.
The empirically observed evidence says your wrong... How do you reconcile your position?

Back to topic;

We have 4w/m^2 that is possible GHG flux in the environment and controlled by the earths climatic systems. SO why has that increased potential not resulted in more than 0.3 deg C warming? Why has the slightly increased water vapor above the equator not resulted in warming but cooling?

0.3 degrees over what period? Can't just toss a number.. EVEN IF the forcing function is a constant. Or nearly a constant. Because the EQUILIBRIUM from that forcing could be decades or a century hence...

The tropics have the LOWEST rate of warming.. Probably 5 times less than the Arctic.. IT's not a great place to FIND GW... And neither really is Antarctica...

This is because the horseshit constructs that all GW figures have be GLOBAL... The Earth is not just one climate zone.. And they don't ALL respond to forcings anywhere near equally.... THe one that really pisses me off because it's so obviously reductio ad absurdum is phonier up just ONE GLOBAL "climate sensitivity" number and than having 140 papers on it... You'll NEVER understand the Earth's true climate system wasting time like that...

Back to topic;

0.3 degrees over what period? Can't just toss a number.. EVEN IF the forcing function is a constant. Or nearly a constant. Because the EQUILIBRIUM from that forcing could be decades or a century hence...

The tropics have the LOWEST rate of warming.. Probably 5 times less than the Arctic.. IT's not a great place to FIND GW... And neither really is Antarctica...

This is because the horseshit constructs that all GW figures have be GLOBAL... The Earth is not just one climate zone.. And they don't ALL respond to forcings anywhere near equally.... THe one that really pisses me off because it's so obviously reductio ad absurdum is phonier up just ONE GLOBAL "climate sensitivity" number and than having 140 papers on it... You'll NEVER understand the Earth's true climate system wasting time like that...
Since 1900..

The unaltered data sets show just 0.67 Deg F since that date.

You are correct about differing climactic zones having varying effects as water vapor is not consistent over the globe and shifts in weather patterns are controlled by ocean circulations. There are so many variables it is scientific fraud to claim one sensitivity for the globe.

There are so many variables it is scientific fraud to claim one sensitivity for the globe.

This is a good indicator of the true state of your analytic abilities. Of course there are numerous variables that affect the localized dynamics of heat transfer within the Earth's atmosphere. That does NOT preclude one from examining the global affects of individual variables. If the sun were to increase its output by, say, 10%, the average temperature of the Earth's surface would begin to rise. Similarly, if greenhouse warming is increased by the addition of GHGs from fossil fuel combustion, the Earth's surface temperature will begin to rise. And as we have, it has. Your claim that causality is unknowable because other variables exist is the thinking of a third grader.

The empirically observed evidence says your wrong... How do you reconcile your position?
You never stated what you are referring to. Do you have a question or are you just being an obvious troll.

Forum List

Back