Let's be honest about what this was today

This was an insurrection let's call it what it was. And now Trumps own cabinet is considering the 25th.

And no Republicans, you can't try and blame Antifa for this not after what we watched happened today. Time to accept you have lost.

If the leftists didnt steal the election and we woke up to the Trump victory the leftist would have Burned Looted and Murdered for months.

This was an insurrection let's call it what it was. And now Trumps own cabinet is considering the 25th.

And no Republicans, you can't try and blame Antifa for this not after what we watched happened today. Time to accept you have lost.

Simon says, "Link?"

Get the orange bitch out NOW. He is not an American.

I was against it earlier but now I want Trump to declare martial law, form a military tribunal and arrest all the top Democrat leaders and RINOS who are in cahoots with China and George Soros. Drain the swamp? Hell no. Cut the heads off the snakes.

Fuck you traitor. Move to Hungary.

Simon says, "Link?"

I was against it earlier but now I want Trump to declare martial law, form a military tribunal and arrest all the top Democrat leaders and RINOS who are in cahoots with China and George Soros. Drain the swamp? Hell no. Cut the heads off the snakes.

Stay on the subject, Dudley.

Oh I’m quite serious. Your a seditionist and a traitor to all that is good about this country.

Sue me.
We have the freedom to be stupid in this country and you are most certainly practicing that freedom. Trump is the one who needs to be arrested. And the military will not honor his request for martial law shall he ask for it.

If the leftists didnt steal the election and we woke up to the Trump victory the leftist would have Burned Looted and Murdered for months.
The election wasn't stolen. Biden whipped trumps punk ass.

I think this way of getting heard worked a lot better than the ballot box.

Important first step for the cuck, with these moves it may be possible to even conserve something in the future.

1609997350281.png

The New York Times - Breaking News, US News, World News and Videos
This is what happened today.

Simon says, "Link?"

Simon says, "Link?"

Oh I’m quite serious. Your a seditionist and a traitor to all that is good about this country.

Sue me.
We have the freedom to be stupid in this country and you are most certainly practicing that freedom. Trump is the one who needs to be arrested. And the military will not honor his request for martial law shall he ask for it.
Trump doesn't "ask." He orders as Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces.

There was no stealing of elections. Biden was way, way ahead on the popular vote as well as the electoral vote. Trump , the punk ass spoiled brat that he is, just couldn't take 'no, you lost' for an answer.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Democrats trying to remove the duly-elected President is an insurrection. Their leadership should be impeached.
Duly elected???

LOLOLOLOL

Simon says, "Link?"

Simon says, "Link?"

Sue me.
Trump doesn't "ask." He orders as Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces.
Actually, the president's only Commander in Chief during wartime. The Commander in Chief Clause of Article II, Section 2 provides that “The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States.

• Thanks

Democrats trying to remove the duly-elected President is an insurrection. Their leadership should be impeached.
Duly elected???

LOLOLOLOL
No shit.
Biden loses every single indicator/bellwether mark for the election, totally underperforms nationwide except in key big liberal strongholds within swing states, and bucks several historical trends indicating who will win the election... on top of the shady shit like several vote counts being paused simulataneously across the nation in only battle ground states, supposedly totally unrelated to each other, and then they begin counting and Biden surges big time in all of them....
“NOTHING TO SEE HERE!! BIDEN IS THE CLEAR PEOPLE’S CHOICE AND WINNER”

Yeah, My ass.

Duly elected???

LOLOLOLOL
No shit.
Biden loses every single indicator/bellwether mark for the election, totally underperforms nationwide except in key big liberal strongholds within swing states, and bucks several historical trends indicating who will win the election... on top of the shady shit like several vote counts being paused simulataneously across the nation in only battle ground states, supposedly totally unrelated to each other, and then they begin counting and Biden surges big time in all of them....

Yeah, My ass.
Biden won the most important bellweather, the vote of the people. Trump lost. No one cheated.

Yep, basically.

• Thanks
Antifa doesn't wear MAGA hats.

1610003384331.png

No moron ..This Is what happens when you steal an election and demonize half the nation
Take your fat sanctimonious azz and shove it

You finally saw your first taste of the “ other side “
Just keep demonizing these proud and super awesome folks and you will unleash a comet

Duly elected???

LOLOLOLOL
No shit.

Yeah, My ass.
Biden won the most important bellweather, the vote of the people. Trump lost. No one cheated.
False.

I thought you were gonna say it was a mostly peaceful protest. :lol: Douchebag.

Trump must be charged with inciting a riot. Insurrection rioters must be tracked down and arrested.

Trump must be charged with inciting a riot. Insurrection rioters must be tracked down and arrested.

Riot?

Trespassing on the property that their tax payments paid for.

Now, a riot is warranted over a stolen election of course, hell apparently it is warranted over a dead drug addict. Way to be ridiculous.

They are heroes, the only thing will happen is us Americans will cherish them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back