'Let's all come together'

What we learned last night was once and for all what conservatives in the United States are and what they aren't.

- They are not moral. Donald Trump is one of the most immoral human beings alive. No one has to say it, his behavior is caught on video and audio over a period of decades.
- They are not Christians. They stick their finger in the wind and will champion a pig of a man. A pig that wallows with great glee in the slop and cesspool that he creates and the misery he foists on working people that have faithfully completed their end of a contract, only to have him not pay them and force them into bankruptcy in many cases. -- Evangelicals have revealed themselves to have no moral compass at all. If they can vote for this pig, they will accept anything. Their whole existence has been a fraud all these years, they have just finally taken off the mask.
- They are hollow people. They'll claim said morality and act in direct opposition to what they claim of themselves. They move and bray with a herd mentality, or in the case of human beings with the mentality of a mob. Their is no reasoning in their actions, animalistic emotion is what drives them. They view all of life as a superficial sports contest where the only thing that matters is winning and feeling good about 'our team'.

I was thinking early yesterday about what the best outcome could be and the conclusion I came to was if there is an electoral tie the House of Representatives would vote on the top three candidates who received the most electoral votes, and if McMullen had won Utah he would be the third candidate. I would have liked to see them vote McMullen in as President. Not likely even if it happened, but if one had a choice.

Now there is a call to 'come together'. Really? You mean like Republicans did a month after Obama took office when they announced their whole goal was to keep him from doing anything? In essence telling the majority that their votes didn't matter and there would be no coming together on anything at any time for any reason. Or the never ending vitriol against Obama and HRC over the last eight years. The chants to jail people. The trashing of the Constitution by denying a duly elected President his Constitutional authority to choose a Supreme Court justice. And now these same people think the pig should get a pass? Sorry, the exact opposite is what is warranted and is what will take place. Trump is a fascist. He isn't an American, he won't be recognized as the President, and there won't be any respect or cooperation. Conservatives this is what you have wrought with your behavior and your non-stop verbal vomitus. Get a bowl and a spoon and eat up. I will refer to this cretin as That Piece Of Shit hence forth. His wife will be referred to as That Piece Of Shit's Mail Order Prostitute. You have given power to a mafia family that will foul the White House the moment they set foot in it.

Trump will not build a wall. He won't deport 11 million people. He won't 'create jobs for all the working people'. He won't make the economy suddenly become a blast furnace. Unemployment is at 4.8%, which is down from 10.2% while Obama is in office. What do you think is going to happen, it's going to drop to 0%? If it drops to 4% it would be a miracle. It won't happen. We'll likely go into another recession.

And many of you people that voted for this dung that have children in the military, you will soon have to pick out a burial site for your child. A man that asks three times in a security meeting "why can't we use nuclear weapons" will be sending your children to die somewhere just because he can, count on it. You voted in the man that will cause your child's death. Millenials, your day approaches.

Lastly, Hillary Clinton will win the popular vote by 1-2 million votes. The demographics of the country will continue on this path and we are still watching the slow motion death convulsions of the hard right movement. The glee that conservatives are experiencing as their mafia Don is installed will be short-lived. Birth rates and population are not speculation, they are reality and you know what is coming.

Buyers remorse will set in in about 6 months and the Congressional elections in 2018 will be the correction that stops small-hands Mussolini from making fascism 'the new American right'.

I agree! I can't imagine the Trump mafia family running this great nation. He has lied and flimflammed his way to the White House - so how will he govern? The people he surrounds himself with sends chills up and down my spine.

Giuliani, Palin, Christie, Gingrich. The leper colony of politics.

Working class people that voted for this piece of shit are going to regret it almost immediately.
Awww....a sad snowflake....

Take 8 years of Trump, the. Get back to us....:lol:

What we learned last night was once and for all what conservatives in the United States are and what they aren't.

- They are not moral. Donald Trump is one of the most immoral human beings alive. No one has to say it, his behavior is caught on video and audio over a period of decades.
- They are not Christians. They stick their finger in the wind and will champion a pig of a man. A pig that wallows with great glee in the slop and cesspool that he creates and the misery he foists on working people that have faithfully completed their end of a contract, only to have him not pay them and force them into bankruptcy in many cases. -- Evangelicals have revealed themselves to have no moral compass at all. If they can vote for this pig, they will accept anything. Their whole existence has been a fraud all these years, they have just finally taken off the mask.
- They are hollow people. They'll claim said morality and act in direct opposition to what they claim of themselves. They move and bray with a herd mentality, or in the case of human beings with the mentality of a mob. Their is no reasoning in their actions, animalistic emotion is what drives them. They view all of life as a superficial sports contest where the only thing that matters is winning and feeling good about 'our team'.

I was thinking early yesterday about what the best outcome could be and the conclusion I came to was if there is an electoral tie the House of Representatives would vote on the top three candidates who received the most electoral votes, and if McMullen had won Utah he would be the third candidate. I would have liked to see them vote McMullen in as President. Not likely even if it happened, but if one had a choice.

Now there is a call to 'come together'. Really? You mean like Republicans did a month after Obama took office when they announced their whole goal was to keep him from doing anything? In essence telling the majority that their votes didn't matter and there would be no coming together on anything at any time for any reason. Or the never ending vitriol against Obama and HRC over the last eight years. The chants to jail people. The trashing of the Constitution by denying a duly elected President his Constitutional authority to choose a Supreme Court justice. And now these same people think the pig should get a pass? Sorry, the exact opposite is what is warranted and is what will take place. Trump is a fascist. He isn't an American, he won't be recognized as the President, and there won't be any respect or cooperation. Conservatives this is what you have wrought with your behavior and your non-stop verbal vomitus. Get a bowl and a spoon and eat up. I will refer to this cretin as That Piece Of Shit hence forth. His wife will be referred to as That Piece Of Shit's Mail Order Prostitute. You have given power to a mafia family that will foul the White House the moment they set foot in it.

Trump will not build a wall. He won't deport 11 million people. He won't 'create jobs for all the working people'. He won't make the economy suddenly become a blast furnace. Unemployment is at 4.8%, which is down from 10.2% while Obama is in office. What do you think is going to happen, it's going to drop to 0%? If it drops to 4% it would be a miracle. It won't happen. We'll likely go into another recession.

And many of you people that voted for this dung that have children in the military, you will soon have to pick out a burial site for your child. A man that asks three times in a security meeting "why can't we use nuclear weapons" will be sending your children to die somewhere just because he can, count on it. You voted in the man that will cause your child's death. Millenials, your day approaches.

Lastly, Hillary Clinton will win the popular vote by 1-2 million votes. The demographics of the country will continue on this path and we are still watching the slow motion death convulsions of the hard right movement. The glee that conservatives are experiencing as their mafia Don is installed will be short-lived. Birth rates and population are not speculation, they are reality and you know what is coming.

Buyers remorse will set in in about 6 months and the Congressional elections in 2018 will be the correction that stops small-hands Mussolini from making fascism 'the new American right'.

LAME! LAME! LAME! I couldn't read too much of your lengthy crap. Trump may or may not do the things he promised. But no doubt Hillary would have done the things she promised. Such as giving another amnesty to illegals. Which as history has shown was only an open invitation for more of it.

Too many words for your tiny pea brain?

LAME! LAME! LAME! I couldn't read too much of your lengthy crap. Trump may or may not do the things he promised. But no doubt Hillary would have done the things she promised. Such as giving another amnesty to illegals. Which as history has shown was only an open invitation for more of it.

I put the Capt Dunzel on ignore. Anyone that isn't interested in reading my posts no worries, I just return the favor.

Telling though, those who find reading to be tantamount to breaking rocks are the ones The Piece Of Shit (trump) courted for their votes. The KKK and the alt-right aren't big on reading either. They're big on symbols on flags, like swastikas. No thought that way.

I put the Capt Dunzel on ignore. Anyone that isn't interested in reading my posts no worries, I just return the favor.

Telling though, those who find reading to be tantamount to breaking rocks are the ones The Piece Of Shit (trump) courted for their votes. The KKK and the alt-right aren't big on reading either. They're big on symbols on flags, like swastikas. No thought that way.
None of you democrats klansmen seem to be able to read well...,

I didn't have trouble reading what you pointlessly went through some trouble to write. I just didn't have to get very far into it to recognize crap. For example, you say Trump is immoral. Well he may be no angel. But there are far worse people. Such as Hillary. Just like Obama, she probably would have let more enemy muslim refugees (invaders) into this country. And they are about the most immoral people on the planet. Second only possibly the negroes in Africa that still practice cannibalism. How "moral" would it have been for Trump to welcome more of such "people" into this country.

- They are not moral. Donald Trump is one of the most immoral human beings alive.....

I stopped reading here.

Trump won because he offered to represent the interests of the poor and working class whites, who have been ignored for quite some time.

And they flocked to him.

As you saw with his victories in the Rust Belt and Coal Mining West Virginia.

There is nothing immoral about that.

Too much salt!

Forum List

Back