Lets all be honest with each other for once

people like you make it all to easy ,no need for cover ups ,the globalist communist can destroy the bill of rights ,lie their way into war , let illegal aliens flood across the borders .and just tell you on fox its not really happing its all nutjob conspiracy theory ....and you Will believe it..and parrot it back

hey you better turn the TV on don't want to miss Bill Oriely
Listen up, actually refute his points.

people like you make it all to easy ,no need for cover ups ,the globalist communist can destroy the bill of rights ,lie their way into war , let illegal aliens flood across the borders .and just tell you on fox its not really happing its all nutjob conspiracy theory ....and you Will believe it..and parrot it back

hey you better turn the TV on don't want to miss Bill Oriely

Wow. Good job refuting his argument.:rolleyes:

Hell, I'll say it.

I don't care if he's in some stupid club or where they held their meetings.

There was no election fraud. The election fraud that was attempted was put to a halt by the Supreme Court.

There is absolutely NO evidence to support your accusation that President Bush lied about WMDs.

But here's a conspiracy theory for your genius ass ...

What, pray tell, were all those Iraqi soldiers I saw with my own eyes doing with all that latest-greatest NBC defensive gear? They were afraid some Marine was going to fart?

Yea Gunny, its funny how the news media does not report what the boots on the ground are seeing in real time. I can remember before operations started in Iraq. I believe it was the U.S. 9th Army being denied a pathway to Iraq through Turkey at the last minute and having to go all around through the Suez Canal back up to the Persian Gulf as convoys after convoys of Iraqi semi-truck and trailers fled to Syria carrying God know what.

Yea Gunny, its funny how the news media does not report what the boots on the ground are seeing in real time. I can remember before operations started in Iraq. I believe it was the U.S. 9th Army being denied a pathway to Iraq through Turkey at the last minute and having to go all around through the Suez Canal back up to the Persian Gulf as convoys after convoys of Iraqi semi-truck and trailers fled to Syria carrying God know what.

We're as much to blame on that as anyone. We telegraphed our blow, building up the invasion force over a period of months. Saddam could have shipped the largest WMD inventory in the world anywhere in the world he wanted.

If the CBS report by Dan Rather is accurate and Osama had indeed been admitted to the Pakistani military hospital on September 10, 2001, courtesy of America's ally, he was in all likelihood still in hospital in Rawalpindi on the 11th of September, when the attacks occurred. In all probability, his whereabouts were known to US officials on the morning of September 12, when Secretary of State Colin Powell initiated negotiations with Pakistan, with a view to arresting and extraditing bin Laden

If the CBS report by Dan Rather is accurate and Osama had indeed been admitted to the Pakistani military hospital on September 10, 2001, courtesy of America's ally, he was in all likelihood still in hospital in Rawalpindi on the 11th of September, when the attacks occurred. In all probability, his whereabouts were known to US officials on the morning of September 12, when Secretary of State Colin Powell initiated negotiations with Pakistan, with a view to arresting and extraditing bin Laden
We can commence the laughter with the bolded...

Forum List

Back