“Let West try To defeat us on battlefield… We haven’t started anything seriously yet”: Putin

They got rid the upper age limit a couple months ago.

It seems having both arms is not a requirement either...

Yeah, I don't have words to describe that. The only thing I don't get is why they threw away the tripod. They make new pieces every time for new missions?

Yeah, I don't have words to describe that. The only thing I don't get is why they threw away the tripod. They make new pieces every time for new missions?
Haha, I didn't notice that. They just discarded it. Maybe he was going home the next day, lol.

RPG-7's have a timer that detonates the warhead after 900m, so unless they somehow disabled it, all of those grenades would have detonated before coming back down. Talk about announcing you presence...

Last edited:
Haha, I didn't notice that. They just discarded it. Maybe he was going home the next day, lol.

RPG-7's have a timer that detonates the warhead after 900m, so unless they somehow disabled it, all of those grenades would have detonated before coming back down. Talk about announcing you presence...
On the video, several smoke clouds are shown at some distance, raising from the earth. So, I can assume that the grenades reach the ground. How effective is this way of RPG using, I don't know. I am far from being a military expert. It seems that these guys lack the mortars.

On the video, several smoke clouds are shown at some distance, raising from the earth. So, I can assume that the grenades reach the ground. How effective is this way of RPG using, I don't know. I am far from being a military expert. It seems that these guys lack the mortars.
They may have disabled the timer. Accuracy is zero. No guidance, even a little breeze causes them to weathervane and fly a curved path into the wind.

This is a recruiting video, my guess. Can you tell what they are saying?

The Taliban considered the maximum effective range to be 80m.

This is for aimed fire:

Hit probabilities​

Range
m (ft)
Percent
50 (160)100
100 (330)96
200 (660)51
300 (980)22
400 (1,300)9
500 (1,600)4

A 1976 U.S. Army evaluation of the weapon gave the hit probabilities on a 5-by-2.5-metre (16.4 ft × 8.2 ft) panel moving sideways at 4 m/s (8.9 mph).[24] Crosswinds cause additional issues as the round steers into the wind; in an 11 km/h (6.8 mph) (3 m/s) wind, firing at a stationary tank sized target, the gunner cannot expect to get a first-round hit more than 50% of the time at 180 m.[25]

Last edited:
They may have disabled the timer. Accuracy is zero. No guidance, even a little breeze causes them to weathervane and fly a curved path into the wind.

This is a recruiting video, my guess. Can you tell what they are saying?

The Taliban considered the maximum effective range to be 80m.

This is for aimed fire:

Hit probabilities​

Range
m (ft)
Percent
50 (160)100
100 (330)96
200 (660)51
300 (980)22
400 (1,300)9
500 (1,600)4

A 1976 U.S. Army evaluation of the weapon gave the hit probabilities on a 5-by-2.5-metre (16.4 ft × 8.2 ft) panel moving sideways at 4 m/s (8.9 mph).[24] Crosswinds cause additional issues as the round steers into the wind; in an 11 km/h (6.8 mph) (3 m/s) wind, firing at a stationary tank sized target, the gunner cannot expect to get a first-round hit more than 50% of the time at 180 m.[25]
It is a strange video, really. Recruiting? Maybe. Though, I don't know who would want to join their army after seeing this.

It is a strange video, really. Recruiting? Maybe. Though, I don't know who would want to join their army after seeing this.
Like "See the brave patriot who is fighting for our freedoms in Ukraine! Everyone must do their patriotic duty!"

Like "See the brave patriot who is fighting for our freedoms in Ukraine! Everyone must do their patriotic duty!"
Yeah, with 2 million people in reserve they can't find someone to replace a one-handed grenade launcher operator. What can go wrong?

What will be next? A pilot with one eye?

I think the only Russian that wants to get rid of democracy is Putin and his oligarchs.

I don't think so.
'Democracy' costs are more as 10m starved Russians, ravaged 80% industry and more as 90% of natural resources belonging to mostly Jewish thieves aka oligarchs.
Russia has enough of the shit

Basically everyone who served in Russian military and whose age is between 18 and 55.

Russian national guard and security companies alone give to your account more as 3m ready to fight good equipped (and paid) trained soldiers.

As we'd discussed many times Russia uses less as 10% of its active troops in Ukraine and is preparing to the war with NATO ( Poland, Germany, Romania, Baltic Lilliputians & Co ) in October, 2022
Ukraine became not more as secondary war place. The main goal of Russia now is to destroy NATO weapons which idiots send to Ukraine hoping clown Zelensky can defeat Putin

During a Thursday speech addressing Russian parliament officials, President Vladimir Putin warned that the military has barely started its operations in Ukraine – suggesting he sees a long haul fight possibly for the whole of Ukraine ahead – in a direct challenge to the West as it continues to send arms to Kiev.
It’s being widely viewed as one of the fiercest speeches and challenges issued to Western backers of Ukraine since he authorized the Feb.24 invasion. He said that “the West wants to fight us until the last Ukrainian” – which he called a tragedy for the Ukrainian people, before adding, “It looks like it’s heading in that direction,” and then put the world on notice that Russia “by and large hasn’t started anything seriously yet.”
“Today we hear that they want to defeat us on the battlefield. Well, what can you say here? Let them try,” Putin said, in a direct challenge to the US and NATO, though without naming them specifically.

Info Wars? Are you kidding?

Russia says it has a great missile defense system. That may or may not be true but if we launch an all out nuclear war against Russia and only a dozen nuclear warheads slip through, Russia will suffer a lot of damage.

Could be, but Putin don't care
He's in a bunker

Russian national guard and security companies alone give to your account more as 3m ready to fight good equipped (and paid) trained soldiers.
Oh dude, stop it. This story about 3 m well equipped soldiers won't be believed even by Russians.

Oh dude, stop it. This story about 3 m well equipped soldiers won't be believed even by Russians.

Of course Putin gives to you and your pals all true dates.
Don't be stupid, he's preparing for the war with the West since security conference in Munich, 2007
The West knows almost nothing about his intention

Of course Putin gives to you and your pals all true dates.
Don't be stupid, he's preparing for the war with the West since security conference in Munich, 2007
The West knows almost nothing about his intention
I dare to assume that Putin did do his homework properly.

We must not worry about Russia. Back in 2013-15, a Christ-filled prophet named Kim Clement basically predicted this before he passed away, "Russia, your ambition and taste for power has offended me, says the Lord. Therefore, I will teach you a lesson." It had to do with both northern and eastern Europe.

Putin's plans ~

Putin is now rattling his saber about taking Alaska by force if we don't just hand it over. We've never needed a weak president less and a strong president more. The Russians plan on taking advantage when America is most disadvantaged.

You seem to be unaware that Russia needs to defend all it's borders - especially the Chinese border. Once Finland is fully in NATO, Russia will have another 800 miles of critical border to defend. Plus Russia has soldiers in operations in other countries.

Ukraine can dedicate 100% of military forces to fighting the Russians. Russia can only dedicate a small portion of it's military to fighting in Ukraine.

So far Russia has completely failed in the most important aspect of the war in Ukraine - controlling the skies. That fact shows that Russia is militarily weak.
Must be the scores of battle hardened faggots that make your army so strong, right? The addition of the Swedish and Finnish ones will surely make it invincible.

Forum List

Back