“Let West try To defeat us on battlefield… We haven’t started anything seriously yet”: Putin

The problem is I don't wanna proof it.
In the case he isn't cheats we're done
Well, the little man thinks he's Peter the Great, he's got it all wrong. Ukraine is wiling to fight him to the last Ukrainian and the West will support them because the people of Ukraine know what it's like to live with the Russia boot on their necks and they are never going to do that again.

Good point. The President and Congress probably do but not the civilians.

Which is why every time some stupid Russian official threatens nuclear war he should be shot.

What will be next? A pilot with one eye?
We haven't seen anything yet. Just wait till they roll out the T-55's.

Ho hum, another ammo depot goes boom. This is the same place your guys blew up the Wagner base a month ago. The orcs were planning on using this ammo on Bakhmut.

HIMARS comes out at night, can't leave the DNR out of the fun.

East of Donetsk City, 50km from the front lines.

We haven't seen anything yet. Just wait till they roll out the T-55's.

Ho hum, another ammo depot goes boom. This is the same place your guys blew up the Wagner base a month ago. The orcs were planning on using this ammo on Bakhmut.

I wouldn't be surprised, about T-55s. It seems that the Putin regime will try to somewhat escalate the war. Now, they are talking about Kharkiv oblast even so they weren't too active in creation their proxy local authorities there some time before.

They are conducting 'silent' mobilization in Russia. And they will have to arm these people. And my bet is they will get 'more junk' hardware than the regulars.

Except of that, there are some strange movements in Belarus.

it is their goal to use ukrainians as cannon fodder in their desperate struggle against Russia. Many tried.
There are two goals. First to help the Ukrainians to push Russia out of Ukraine and second to so weaken Russia that it will be a very long time before another Russian leader starts to imagine he is Peter the Great.

Peter the Great opened a window to Europe, now the goal is to close it, because Europe stinks of fascism and perversions.
You should tell Putin because in his Peter the Great speech he said Peter the Great expanded the Russian empire and that he, Putin, is doing the same. The little sociopath thinks he's an eighteenth century imperialist.

FXRLsfNX0AAVOkE

You should tell Putin because in his Peter the Great speech he said Peter the Great expanded the Russian empire and that he, Putin, is doing the same. The little sociopath thinks he's an eighteenth century imperialist.
Your senile dumb fuck of a president doesn't think at all much less makes speeches (except the ones from a teleprompter, sidenotes included) but somehow you don't like Putin who thinks and makes speeches himself. What the fuck? I don't understand the american logik.

Your senile dumb fuck of a president doesn't think at all much less makes speeches (except the ones from a teleprompter, sidenotes included) but somehow you don't like Putin who thinks and makes speeches himself. What the fuck? I don't understand the american logik.
The whole world hates Putin, but as for Biden, I have always thought Joe Biden was an entirely unprincipled, opportunistic politician but on this issue of Russia's invasion of Ukraine he is entirely right. I voted for Trump twice because I believed he had the best Ideas for America, but if he doesn't change his position on Ukraine, I wouldn't be able to vote for him a third time.

^^^ +1 to all that.

Biden is a disaster for the US, but he would still be a disaster without Russia's invasion of Ukraine. His weakness encourages America's adversaries.

Trump's unpredictability held America's adversaries in check, and his policies were good for the country. But if he can't get on the right side of this war, he isn't fit to hold the office again.

As I wrote never trust western MS presstitutes who fool you.
If you think Putin will not unleash his unstoppable hypersonic nukes you're naive
Not more as 15 nukes and the western world is gone within twenty minutes
Do you desire it?

You forgot to mention that Russia will also be gone.

The US military would fucking trounce Russia on any battlefield, in any terrain, any time of year. "Russian winter" wouldnt save a single Russian soldier. We would slap the shit out of that embarrassing amateur military.
The Russians piss poor conventional forces performance against a fifth rate military like Ukraine had begs the question of how they would do against a real military like most of the NATO countries have.

The Russians are fighting this war with left over Cold War stock. They do not have the industrial capacity to sustain an extended military operation.

In a given year the US replaces about 100-200 front line aircraft. Some years, like with the purchase of a new generation aircraft, it can be several times that.

One year (I think it was 2011) the Russians replaced 60 aircraft. Most years it is only a couple of dozen.

Of courses thanks to President Potatohead corrupt energy policies Russian is making big bucks off its oil and gas so they have some money to fund their attacks.

Basically everyone who served in Russian military and whose age is between 18 and 55.
Of course President Potatohead is trying his best to turn our military into ineffective queers and affirmative action idiots.

However, traditionally our military has much better training and much better leadership at the NCO level.

We can't brag about having great upper leadership any more. Just look at the idiots Potatohead had managing the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan. Talk about fuck ups.

Forum List

Back