Let us say: "Screw You!"

FJO

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2012
Just North of the 49th
This is a request addressed to those who maintain this forum:

How about adding a feature which would be the opposite of the "Thanks" feature.

When I read a post I agree with I can punch the "Thanks" button, but there is no such equivalent convenience when I read a post and urged to say "Screw you".

How about at least thinking about it?

Hm - so they could replace the current system with one that gives a balance -- X number of thumbs-ups, Y number of thumbs-downs, net score = Z as some boards and YouTube do.

On the other hand we'd lose the lists of who thanked, which currently serves as a rep-lite. Guess they could incorporate and add a list of who unliked, but that might get unwieldy.

This is a request addressed to those who maintain this forum:

How about adding a feature which would be the opposite of the "Thanks" feature.

When I read a post I agree with I can punch the "Thanks" button, but there is no such equivalent convenience when I read a post and urged to say "Screw you".

How about at least thinking about it?
It's already there. :eusa_hand:

What is already there? Did I miss something? Or are you talking about the pos/rep thingy?

I'm still trying to figure out how to see New Topics that show more than just 20 discussions. :lol:

"Screw you" might not be the best formulation. "You are alright?" could be more appropriate imo.

The Germans have an even nastier expression:

Fick Dich doch ins Knie.

(fuck yourself in the knee).

Fick dich (doch) ins Knie!

Now, why they pick the knee as the object of amorous penises, beats the slime out of me.

But the phrase IS colorful, you gotta admit.

fijt_512706.jpg

Maybe someone can find a better graphic, eh Blei? :) :)

Forum List

Back